Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 17-04-2011 17:30:10

Glasher
Guémélite

NBA Playoff Predictions

I predict for first round:

No upsets in the east!
Bulls over Pacers 4-2 imo
Heat over Sixers 4-0
Boston over NY 4-3
Magic over Hawks 4-3

No upsets in the west!
Spurs over Grizzlies 4-0
Lakers over Hornets 4-2
Dallas over Blazers 4-1
Thunder over Nuggets 4-2

I think BOS/NY and ATL/ORL will be the longest and best first round series. OKC/DEN will be pretty good to. Lakers Hornets should be good but hornets cant handle the lakers imo

Overall I look at Thunder to make some tough series and a few upsets that might send them to finals. In the east I think its a really tough choice. All in all I do not want lakers celtics magic spurs and heat in the finals. Bulls Thunder is my want

Dernière modification par Glasher (17-04-2011 17:34:26)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#2 17-04-2011 17:50:45

Hondaime
Habitant de Guem

Re : NBA Playoff Predictions

I'm not from america but i think the bulls with derrick rose and the others will win all xD

plus the 4-0 means 4 wins home and 0 away right?

#3 17-04-2011 18:09:44

Glasher
Guémélite

Its a best of 7 series so 4 wins to advance. I don't see many sweeps most teams can manage a win at home. I have 0 faith in the grizzlies and id give the sixers a win vs ne1 else but the heat. They are not a team with an answer for ne of the big3. Brand vs Bosh is the closest n Bosh is still much better.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#4 18-04-2011 13:28:51

steven_allen
Solarian

Thunder all the way.   Thunder up muffhugga.

Disruptor!

#5 18-04-2011 21:38:00

Glasher
Guémélite

1 of my sweeps gone.

I'm hoping for Bulls Thunder. Said it to my boys before all star break this would be best for the sport

NY - CHI ECF
Why: Itll show more GM's that immediate impacts can happen. Rather than the old trying to build a team for 2-4 years from now you CAN build one now if you make the right moves. For a while now in most sports every1 has been to cautious. IT brought the Knicks to their first playoff series since 04 i think. Better yet only ONE eastern conferance team is sub .500 where as it is usually the bottom 4 are always just below .500. Chicago also made moves with Boozer and Korver. While not as big a name as Stoudamire n Anthony they turned the bulls from 6th 7th or 8th i forget to the overall number 1 team in the NBA.

OKC - LA WCF
Why: OKC is a contender. Since aquiring perkins they can match up with both the spurs and the lakers. LA is primed to make a conferance but I think OKC has a little more thunder tongue

Durant v Rose on the biggest stage. Two relatively younger Guards showcasing the NBA finals makes for a much better series than the same ol cliche teams.

Pied de page des forums