Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-04-2011 06:42:22

steven_allen
Solarian

My fellow English players...

How about we try being a bit more considerate during the days following a trophy release?  I'm so sick of players deliberately screwing over others just because they won't get a point.  During this event, it is clear from the very beginning of the match whether you will be able to earn a point.  If you have the high total level score, it is your duty as a considerate player to offer the game to your opponent.  I am reluctant to play at all with players outside of my immediate circle of friends because of the crappy sportsmanship of the community.  This is not a new phenomena, either.  This happens every week when trophies are released.  I understand that some trophy conditions aren't as clear at the beginning of the match as this one, but the idea is the same.  When it is evident that you will not be able to achieve the standard, have the courtesy to give the point to the other player.

Disruptor!

#2 02-04-2011 14:58:19

kleos D
Voyageur

Re : My fellow English players...

yeah.. I just fought a player named bruno something..

He had kimiko *3, oogoe *1 and lord gal *1
I used Karasu *4, oogoe *1 and gan'so *1

at first I thought, okay let's play, give him some fight he deserve..
in the end I beat all of his characters, even though all my char was left with 1 hp because of kimiko.. of course as you can see, I expected a perfect victory..
but then my opponent, in such a shameless act, decided to left the game just about when his last card would turned into a grave, thus ruining my perfect victory, changed it into just the regular victory instead..

You can imagine what's on my mind then.. He has no sportmanship at all, sad

Dernière modification par kleos D (02-04-2011 15:00:15)

#3 02-04-2011 21:10:40

xNNYx
Campeur

I am running a max level deck now with a total of 9. However I am also out for old trophies I missed so I do need to win, not just prevent others from getting it. If they beat me good for them, if they don't I mail them letting them know if they replay me they can get a point from me if applicable. There is sometimes things going on some people don't understand, and this creates two sides to the story.

Quitting prevents me from getting some of my old trophy points I paid good money to re-try as I wasn't playing then. In fact quitting should not be allowed, or should have a much more severe punishment to it then what is applied now.

It all boils down to this community is becoming only obsessed with winning at all costs, and not helping fellow players. It's sad really it used to be much better then this.

Oderint Dum Metuant

#4 02-04-2011 21:24:02

Falanin
Campeur

Topics like this are why it would be great to have some way to communicate with your opponent.  If I all I want is to get the trophy point, and my adversary wants to have a good game, we should be able to discuss it between us.  As it is, with no way to talk to each other, we just end up feeling victimized if our objective is ignored.

Dernière modification par Falanin (02-04-2011 21:24:35)

Save Toran the Faithless!  Equal cards for mercenary caste members!   http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

Pied de page des forums