Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 30-03-2011 15:36:54

Dantesan
Solarian

Ciramor + promo on all boosters!

Promotion

Until tomorrow at 12:00 (French time) -30% on all boosters.

Ciramor

Who is this strange character that our heroes meet on their way to the Edge or more commonly known as the Border? What is his agenda? What are his intentions?
Ciramor is a new mercenary mage character. This release also introduces some non-guilded cards and a new Legendary card : The Council's Banner!

STth6XbY.png HBVMGIT9.png 3x2ZvBEc.png

The Council's Banner. Legendary. Other Item. Unique. Choose a card from your Hand, this card is played immediately after the cards have just been played, "The Council's Banner" is discarded at the end of the fight.

Favor of the Dawn. Rare. Action. Defense +2 if the opposing character plays an Action after this card. Spirit +2 if the opposing character casts a Spell after this card. Attack +2 if the opposing character plays an Item after this card. Chain.

Ciramor (and his four Upgrades). Uncommon. Character, Mercenaries, Mage, Human. Spirit 2. Attack 3/6. Defense 1. Health points 12. Turns 2, 4 and 6: A Spell is selected at random in your Discard Pile and placed in your Deck.

Illumination. Uncommon. Action. Guemelite. The next Spell from your Deck that is also the same type as your Guemelite is played immediately after the cards have just been played.

Skyward Boots. Uncommon. Clothing Item. Warrior, Marauder, Priest. The moment this card is played and at the start of each fight, your character gains his Order bonus if he hasn't already.

Scepter of the Border (and its Upgrade). Common. Staff Item. Mage. Heals 1 Health point if you cast a Spell.

Face.... Common. Action. Attack +1. If "...to Face" is attached to the opposing character at the end of the fight, he will suffer 2 direct damage. Permanent. Chain: "...to Face".

...to Face. Common. Action. This card is attached to the opposing character. Defense -1. Permanent.

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 30-03-2011 15:44:56

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Re : Ciramor + promo on all boosters!

Some all around good stuff but my favorite is the boots so far lol they remind me of Lightning Greaves.

#3 30-03-2011 15:49:29

Malleuz
Habitant de Guem

LOL, spot on with the greaves ^.^

#4 30-03-2011 15:56:35

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Must own Greaves lol

#5 30-03-2011 16:03:49

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

this card is played immediately after the cards have just been played

Not quite sure I get the mechanic yet for this.

Is it meaning it's like hungry void and ignores restrictions? Seems the only way it'd be legendary...basically a dragons wit for non Noz?

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#6 30-03-2011 16:15:14

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Rathedan a écrit :

this card is played immediately after the cards have just been played

Not quite sure I get the mechanic yet for this.

Is it meaning it's like hungry void and ignores restrictions? Seems the only way it'd be legendary...basically a dragons wit for non Noz?

i was thinking about that too, it seems it functions as a dragons wit...

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#7 30-03-2011 16:19:13

Aigle1705
Gardien
Lieu : Germany - Tilleda (Kyffhäuser)

that banner will be OP...

a pur mage uses [card]the last word[/card] chains the banner and plays [card]lightning bolts[/card](3) as 3rd card.
triple count out xD

silent leges inter arma
cicero

#8 30-03-2011 16:31:25

Rathedan
Nehantiste

no different than void, only its an item instead of an action, and you hold the card instead of discarding.

Word and LB3 are already current and OP tongue

-Lonak

#9 30-03-2011 16:40:38

steven_allen
Solarian

then you last word void it next turn.

Disruptor!

#10 30-03-2011 18:12:09

bibster
Voyageur

They should really respect the rule for aoe spell (lightning bolts lv3) as non-chainable for this new card and void. Its just too much now, it cant even be countered by anathematize and obesity. It really sucks.

Dernière modification par bibster (31-03-2011 10:28:20)

#11 30-03-2011 18:43:14

Rathedan
Nehantiste

steven_allen a écrit :

then you last word void it next turn.

Last word. clone it. tongue

Then void it.

I've faced mage decks that do this....

-Lonak

#12 30-03-2011 19:15:04

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Ciramor mage-warrior version with order bonus : gains chain on spells

and I thought witchblades were bad.. just wait to see the ridiculous combos people come up with those new boots equipped..

#13 30-03-2011 22:57:00

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

[singing] these boots are made for a-walking
that's just what the'll do
one of these days them boots
they'ra gonna walk all over you... [now passing the hat to collect crystals and buy new boots]

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (30-03-2011 22:57:24)

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#14 30-03-2011 22:58:40

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

if i play illumination can i play a spell regardless of the character's guild?

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#15 31-03-2011 07:29:24

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :

no different than void, only its an item instead of an action, and you hold the card instead of discarding.

Word and LB3 are already current and OP tongue

Except void is unique and at least requires you expose / telegraph the LB3 (to put it bluntly you're never pulling this off against an anathematize and a player paying attention...) but you're right, because they don't always have anathematize this IS already OP.

Cloning has an even harder time, given the combo is only achievable by two characters in the game, one of which is otherwise less than optimal in the deck, and that it is not just telegraphed, but stands around with its pants down (you now also lose to any discard and a spell interrupt even when going first (yeah, void lost to obesity...BUT you didn't need to play it the exact turn after LB3 hit your yard, so you could do other things and fake out the obesity)) but it is still damn good.

This banner? This banner is an abomination. It is not unique. You expose LB3 to nothing. Last Word isn't unique either, so if they have a spell interrupt waiting to hit LB3 you just pick any damn thing else, and then do it again later.

Not. Unique.

And it's selling for less than void right now... W.T.F.

Sure, you can't hit your opponents GY, and void is still good for the double use of a unique card... but let's face it, neither of these is as an important factor in its price as is that it can set up some A-grade AoE BS.

Not. Unique.

W.T.F.

Dernière modification par Majyqman (31-03-2011 07:30:52)

#16 31-03-2011 07:46:41

Proximus
Campeur

Majyqman a écrit :

Not. Unique.

W.T.F.

In "my" Eredan it reads Item Other - Unique.
Haven't acquired enough of those to test for a typo smile

#17 31-03-2011 08:06:23

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Proximus a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :

Not. Unique.

W.T.F.

In "my" Eredan it reads Item Other - Unique.
Haven't acquired enough of those to test for a typo smile

Hah, and I either absolutely flubbed checking in game ('cause I looked up the price, I'm sure I checked the status at the same time) to make sure it was the same as the first post here, or they changed that right quick.

Downgraded from an abomination to still "absolutely fracking ridiculous/what are they thinking." Still none of the weaknesses for this setup that void has, and still doubling the card that can pull this off in a deck (instead of quadrupling, natch).

Sigh.

#18 31-03-2011 10:20:16

bibster
Voyageur

They should ban right away this new banner card! Its just an upgrade for the overly, ridiculously OP void that cannot be countered easily without even receiving 2 damage. They just made the already most OP deck (Noz mages) with the fewest weakness more OP. I think the only deck that could beat them are discard decks and zil beatdown (50-50 chance) and they pawn all other types of deck. The only solution to this is that aoe spells should not be chainable even whe its brought up by void, banner or clone. I mean other guilds can have epic combos but not this ludicrous, absurd 10 damage to all opposing characters in the first turn and a clean up 7 damage in the 2nd turn with void. Tell me which other guild could match this?
I hope the new guild would be Noz mages' weakness. Theie characters should have immunity from magic, hehehe, I dont know i just hate the Noz guild.

#19 31-03-2011 10:39:12

bleachman
Gardien

People forget how easy it is to nuke such powerful combos. Banner is by far not as valuable as Void, especially since void can target opponents' cards as well.

I bet you, in a week or two this card will be long forgotten. tongue

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#20 31-03-2011 10:39:41

Cossette
Solarian

Banner will really be a pain... wish they could make a card that can counter that...

"An anti-magic obesity card would be nice" tongue

Breathless
Great things comes in small packages... A booster perhaps?
http://xat.com/englisheredan

#21 31-03-2011 11:12:23

bibster
Voyageur

I just hope that all types of deck will be balanced. Lets say Noz mages are the epitome of OP they should be toned down drastically not improving their versatility (with the new card) and making them more dangerous. Decks that are a bit OP i think are discards, courtesans, witchblades and zil beatdown... They should be toned down just a bit. balanced decks i think are sap hearts quickdraw, kotoba betdown, eclipse, temple guardians, priests, ports, pirates powder, the golem, yilith.... They have a fair share of strengths & weaknesses.. Decks that needs improving are crows, tsoutai, trackers, world tree, dragon knights, pirate marauders and others. Of course each guild should have classes that thay are good at and weak at. Like Zil should not have a strong warior deck. But please make the game balance before t gets out of hand. i remember playing MTG back those days, the 5 colors are so balanced that they have a fair share of pros and cons that the possiblities are endless. sigh.

#22 31-03-2011 13:55:30

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :

People forget how easy it is to nuke such powerful combos. Banner is by far not as valuable as Void, especially since void can target opponents' cards as well.

I bet you, in a week or two this card will be long forgotten. tongue

You're kidding, right? Other than they wouldn't be powerful combos if they were "that" easy to nuke, now, do we forget it's possible to nuke such powerful combos? Hardly. That's the point here. This card is significantly more resistant to disruption than an already OP combo... and, heh, now you had better be ready and able to disrupt it twice in a row too

What are the outs to this one? Councils Decision (Noz), Magic Shield (Unique), Expiation (Nomads)...

That's it, right?

No anathematize/obesity as a magic bullet here.

And, even if you're in the fairly unique situation of having the tools available to counter it, and have them in hand, you better hope you pick exactly the right turn to throw that counter out... and your opponent wasn't spending that turn walling up instead.

#23 31-03-2011 16:00:11

Proximus
Campeur

So far I also don't see this as "more OP than Void". It's a combo enabler, like Void is, but it lacks Void's super-utility and infinite ANS-recursion functions. Just take some time to decide about it's power level, so far almost every OP-ness has found it's counter.

On a side note, I wonder why no one mention the fact that the release cycle for ultra rares has shortened...

#24 01-04-2011 00:18:36

RyogaLX
Gardien

What about Ciramor? upgrades or other unique abilities?

The Nehant Champion
L.N.O
"With facts, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual" Galileo Galilei

#25 01-04-2011 02:37:14

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

RyogaLX a écrit :

What about Ciramor? upgrades or other unique abilities?

That's trivial to check even if an upgrade isn't currently for sale in the marketplace.

Go to "My Collection" and change "Display: My Collection" to "Display series: Fallen from the Sky" and do a search.

Pied de page des forums