Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 28-03-2011 16:53:07

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Dragons wit

i think this is bugged i cant use Dragons wit with crystal storm

"Fear is all in the mind"

#2 28-03-2011 17:31:58

magius
Solarian

Re : Dragons wit

Joey_Parker a écrit :

Crystal Storm is an AoE spell, therefore cannot be chained into. Therefore you cannot use Dragon's Wit (thank goodness big_smile) to chain Crystal Storm.

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#3 29-03-2011 03:44:51

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

magius a écrit :
Joey_Parker a écrit :

Crystal Storm is an AoE spell, therefore cannot be chained into. Therefore you cannot use Dragon's Wit (thank goodness big_smile) to chain Crystal Storm.

but if that true way can we use it for (AOE) divine light? It do say that it ignores everything.

#4 29-03-2011 04:12:09

bleachman
Gardien

Joey_Parker a écrit :
magius a écrit :
Joey_Parker a écrit :

but if that true way can we use it for (AOE) divine light? It do say that it ignores everything.

Yes you can use that. Only AoE spells have the restriction to be non chainable. A lot of people actually use DWit/Divine Light. Its almost a commonplace combo nowadays. yikes

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 29-03-2011 10:29:02

magius
Solarian

Joey_Parker a écrit :
magius a écrit :
Joey_Parker a écrit :

The question you will need to ask is, which will kill your opponents? AoE Spells or AoE Theurgy/Healing? From what I understand, last time AoE Spells like Lightning Bolt Level 3 is chainable. Therefore, enabling them to use Win Using Magic -> Lightning Bolt Level 3. That will one shot almost anything at first round with Pilkim.

Hence, the limit of AoE Spells to non-chainable.

As for the Divine Light, the best you can do is stall the game with regained health. Does it work THAT efficiently against Abomination? I don't think so. Having extra health do not kill an opponent. Dealing damage does. That explains why Priests are merely a support role, not a killing machine.

Luckily Crystal Storm is AoE. Can you imagine the amount of OP threads if it is not? The horror...

Dernière modification par magius (29-03-2011 10:30:22)

Magius [FH] FullHouse Clan

#6 29-03-2011 11:22:07

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

If you must know during the beta more than a year ago now AoE spells were chainable so playing Noz all you had to do to win was play Last word / Lightning bolt 3 after a couple of Ice barriers.

#7 29-03-2011 14:34:54

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

oh ok thanks i understand now

#8 29-03-2011 15:16:43

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Closing

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

Pied de page des forums