Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-03-2011 12:32:51

rrrof711
Voyageur

bug with devouring swarm not devouring anything

i was playing a game and i cast devouring swarm and it didnt let me choose anything.
i had 2 characters left alive and i chained it with another card, not sure what, possibly ice shield.  there was a weapon on an opponent other than the one i was battling.  before i got the chance to choose the weapon our characters attacked each other and both characters died.  not sure why this happened.

thanks

#2 16-03-2011 13:24:34

para
Habitant de Guem

Re : bug with devouring swarm not devouring anything

if the opponent only had one item equipped between characters would just take it then and not let you choose

#3 19-03-2011 10:16:27

rrrof711
Voyageur

it didnt take the item they had that was the problem. there was only one item but it didnt discard it.

#4 25-03-2011 01:23:52

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

Additional question for input:
Does the item need to be activated already for it to be discarded? For "FREEZE", the items need to be activated already for it to return back to the opposing owner's hand. For Devouring Swarm, the item may also need to be activated first. Might be worth looking into this for additional input.

Dernière modification par Lyquid (25-03-2011 01:24:27)

#5 25-03-2011 10:18:14

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Lyquid a écrit :

Additional question for input:
Does the item need to be activated already for it to be discarded? For "FREEZE", the items need to be activated already for it to return back to the opposing owner's hand. For Devouring Swarm, the item may also need to be activated first. Might be worth looking into this for additional input.

he said another character had it other than the one he was facing, so yes it must've been activated. btw freeze will discard all items attached or not.

the only thing I can think of (if it's not an actual bug) is maybe a permanent action card. OP can you tell us what specific item you were trying to devour?

Pied de page des forums