Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-03-2011 19:38:07

UIA
Habitant de Guem

Favorite trophy cards

Ok so I have just over 400 feez and debating whether or not to buy a (potentially worthless) premium booster or just get 2 more trophy cards which I know I'll  find a use for.
I'm interested to hear what the community thinks are some of the most useful trophy cards
Here's some of my favorites so far

[card]Journey[/card]: a chainable [card]Cubit Chakra[/card], fits in a variety of decks with ease

[card]Camp[/card]: heal 3 and it chains? yeahh

[card]Time to die[/card]: doubles attack bonus of any action, for marauder/beatdown decks, whats not to like?

[card]Scheme[/card]: gives your key cards added utililty

[card]Storm[/card]: don't have this one, but the surprise AoE has screwed me more then a few times

[card]The Ball[/card]: can give great strategy to the right deck, this was the trophy week when I first joined eredan so it worked out perfect because I only had lvl 1 chars anyway tongue

[card]Tempus fugit[/card]: a powerful defensive card, don't have this one either but considering getting it

So, what are some of your favorite trophy cards for your decks and why?

#2 22-03-2011 11:39:48

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Favorite trophy cards

Journey, Time to die, Storm, The Seal.

Oddly enough, all of them from the first act.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 22-03-2011 11:47:35

JarodG64
Eredanien
Lieu : Parcourant les terres de Guem

I mostly play marauder so Time to die and Storm are my favourites.
I also quite like Journey and Tempus fugit.

#4 22-03-2011 21:42:37

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Camp, Tempus Fugit, Journey, and Storm are almost in every one of my melee decks.

I don't have it but the one where spirit=0, I hate that card when mages pull it on me. I want it.

Time to die is a necessity for any marauder.

Explosion can be a good replacement for Storm for Guems.

The Calling is probably the best card in the game. Goes well with The Eternal.

Finish him/fatality good for bashing decks.

Ill Omen is good for desert nomads or any number of possibilities.

The Monster I always have if I use warriors.

#5 23-03-2011 03:51:53

JarodG64
Eredanien

0 spirit is Reborn. That's a good one. I have it in my Witchblade Elo deck.

Ixkrmtun.png

Finish him / Fatality I really don't like 'cause they need to be used together and ideally in the last turn of the fight so if you get them too early either you discard them or you keep them which will take 1 or 2 slots in your hand till the end.

#6 24-03-2011 01:04:52

UIA
Habitant de Guem

thanks for the replies smile

my decks atm usually vary between zil marauders, eclipse, and a half-assed noz deck that generally sucks no matter what I do but I still have fun with it nonetheless tongue

ok seems like everyone likes the the storm for maruaders so I think I'll definitely get that one and I guess I'll go with a defense card for the other, prob tempus fugit, while the seal has better potential it seems more conditional and monster seems to favor warrior types.
@apoth  some good thoughts, looking at ill omen it seems great for priest nomads or any spirit heavy deck for that matter, also I was looking at The Crystal's Song and it seems like it would be invaluable for a priest deck in conjunction with divine light but thats a bit outta my league for affordability. the calling seems exceptional for the eternal or other heavy multiclass I just don't have the right cards to make it work efficiently.

I forgot I have reborn too maybe I;ll see about fitting that back into my noz deck, need some better spells first though

quick question: does anyone know if The King trophy (Challenge) cancels out other attached cards to chars (i.e. courtesan stuff, perm spells) or just the bonus effects of the chars themselves?

#7 24-03-2011 08:27:07

JarodG64
Eredanien

No idea for [card]challenge[/card]. The card was created before the first courtesan release and I never thought of trying it when we got the courtesans.

It's a good question to ask to a dev.

Dernière modification par JarodG64 (24-03-2011 08:27:28)

#8 24-03-2011 09:14:20

apoth
Habitant de Guem

UIA a écrit :

thanks for the replies smile

my decks atm usually vary between zil marauders, eclipse, and a half-assed noz deck that generally sucks no matter what I do but I still have fun with it nonetheless tongue

ok seems like everyone likes the the storm for maruaders so I think I'll definitely get that one and I guess I'll go with a defense card for the other, prob tempus fugit, while the seal has better potential it seems more conditional and monster seems to favor warrior types.
@apoth  some good thoughts, looking at ill omen it seems great for priest nomads or any spirit heavy deck for that matter, also I was looking at The Crystal's Song and it seems like it would be invaluable for a priest deck in conjunction with divine light but thats a bit outta my league for affordability. the calling seems exceptional for the eternal or other heavy multiclass I just don't have the right cards to make it work efficiently.

I forgot I have reborn too maybe I;ll see about fitting that back into my noz deck, need some better spells first though

quick question: does anyone know if The King trophy (Challenge) cancels out other attached cards to chars (i.e. courtesan stuff, perm spells) or just the bonus effects of the chars themselves?

about the calling, you don't really have to have multi-class in YOUR deck to make it useful, it takes in account of all classes played by both players. so if you play all mages or all priests and your opponent has warriors and marauders, that still counts as 3 classes and will give you +6 heal.

#9 25-03-2011 01:43:53

UIA
Habitant de Guem

@jarod  RE: the challenge, thanks I don't know any devs but maybe if you find out from your mod connections you can post it here ?  I don't have the necessary cards to even attempt that trophy but it might be worth it for the potential it adds against courts big_smile
@apoth RE: the calling, oh I thought it only took your characters into account, thats a very nice card then, when I manage to scrounge some more feez I'll go with that next thanks

Pied de page des forums