Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-03-2011 16:07:01

Dantesan
Solarian

An avalanche of new trophies on Eredan ITCG !

28 new Trophies are now available and offer great new challenges!

traquemage.png

Group "Number of Victories " : 4 new Stages.

Group "Number of Fights" : 3 new Stages.

Group "Consecutive Wins" : 3 new Stages.

Group "Number of Trophies" : 5 new Stages.

Group "Collector's Trophies" : 4 new Stages.

Group "Number of perfects" : 3 new Stages.

Group "Social Trophies" : 1 new stage

Group "Guild trophies" : 3 new trophies including 1 for Pirates and 2 for the Courtesans.

Group "Elo Trophies" : 2 new Stages.

Good luck and have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 18-03-2011 17:10:27

FenWolf
Voyageur
Lieu : London

Re : An avalanche of new trophies on Eredan ITCG !

Quick question - If we have already completed what needs to be done for one of the new trophies will it be automatically set as complete? Or will it take an amount of time to update everyones details.

Asking as I notice a couple of things I've already done would complete a trophy but the trophy isn;t marked as complete.

EDIT - Apologies, just seen the other post:

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

Dernière modification par FenWolf (18-03-2011 17:11:12)

#3 18-03-2011 18:16:04

apoth
Habitant de Guem

I wish we could trade in the +200 exp cards for some crystals, I have so many now and almost did all my character upgrades so I don't really have a use for them.

#4 21-03-2011 05:43:53

bleachman
Gardien

apoth a écrit :

I wish we could trade in the +200 exp cards for some crystals, I have so many now and almost did all my character upgrades so I don't really have a use for them.

I'd rather see actual cards you can use and play instead of experience based ones. We get some character cards for finishing trophies, i.e. Okooni for The Imperial Officer. We should have more trophy rewards like that.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 21-03-2011 06:55:03

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

bleachman a écrit :
apoth a écrit :

I'd rather see actual cards you can use and play instead of experience based ones. We get some character cards for finishing trophies, i.e. Okooni for The Imperial Officer. We should have more trophy rewards like that.

I like that idea, or just crystals. But either way the Exp cards aren't that useful anymore.

Pied de page des forums