Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-03-2011 03:22:04

Ang_Kapre
Ptit nouveau

can't sell cards if you don't buy feez

when did this start? I was about to sell my kounok the prophet card about an hour ago, but was prevented from doing so. I have to buy feez, so that I can sell cards within three weeks.

Dernière modification par Ang_Kapre (21-03-2011 03:23:58)

#2 21-03-2011 05:15:14

bleachman
Gardien

Re : can't sell cards if you don't buy feez

Every time you purchase a booster pack in the store for Feez, you are entitled to sell on the marketplace for 3 weeks. Basically you need to at least buy a pack every 3 weeks. Isn't too difficult with the masses of free Feez options. smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 21-03-2011 06:52:04

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

I know I replied to this....I could have sworn I did. No wait....I did. Yes I did. Must have been deleted to hide the truth in my words.

#4 21-03-2011 07:19:39

bleachman
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I know I replied to this....I could have sworn I did. No wait....I did. Yes I did. Must have been deleted to hide the truth in my words.

I removed your post because it wasn't productive and not helpful at all. If someone asks a question regarding the basic mechanics and rules of the game, you do not go on a spree about your personal views of why and how it was implemented to ruin your personal gaming experience.

#5 21-03-2011 15:11:48

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

bleachman a écrit :

Isn't too difficult with the masses of free Feez options. smile

I've seen people allude to free feez many times, yet I can't seem to find any after searching the site, facebook, and google many many times. Is there a trick to getting into the free feez surveys?

#6 21-03-2011 18:39:54

Samsari
Banni(e)
Lieu : Argentina

Hydragyrum a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

I've seen people allude to free feez many times, yet I can't seem to find any after searching the site, facebook, and google many many times. Is there a trick to getting into the free feez surveys?

Not all the surveys are avaliable for all countries. If you live in other country than USA, France, Spain, or other of the kind, expect to recibe from few to none feez. But that's not Feerik matter, the surveys sites are the ones that chose what people to accept.

“¡Se me ha acabado el té!”

[Chat Eredan Hispano | Clan Séptimo Sentido]

#7 21-03-2011 18:48:54

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Hydragyrum a écrit :

To access these free Feez you have to go to the bank just if you wanted to buy Feez. There you can choose "Free Feez" (or so, don't remember the correct wording) as your payment option. This should show you any available sources of free Feez for your country.
Just be careful and read every offer carefully. Some of them require you to sign contracts or buy something else to get your "not so free" Feez in return.

#8 21-03-2011 19:18:58

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

Thanks for the help guys, but I still don't see any "Free Feez" options anywhere in the Bank. I live in the US. All I see are:

Package S, A, B, C, D, SMS. All require payment. If I choose one I'm prompted to pay via Credit Card, Paypal, Click and Buy, or Moneybookers (or phone plan with SMS). Again no "Free" option.

I've tried checking every day or so over the past week with different computers and still nothing. Are the free surveys perhaps limited offers that aren't active right now?

#9 22-03-2011 00:48:06

Someguy
Voyageur

Have you tried the button on the left under Zong Mobile that says Free Feez?  Most of the stuff sucks hard if you aren't willing to give out your mailing information, but I've still managed to get probably close to 2000 free in the last month.

#10 22-03-2011 02:20:40

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

if nothing works at the end, you can always buy a cheap 4 card booster and bam!..license to sell,

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#11 22-03-2011 15:40:52

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

Someguy a écrit :

Have you tried the button on the left under Zong Mobile that says Free Feez?  Most of the stuff sucks hard if you aren't willing to give out your mailing information, but I've still managed to get probably close to 2000 free in the last month.

There is no "Zong Mobile". When I open the bank I quite literally ONLY see Packages S, A, B, C, D, and SMS. No advertisements, no links, and no other buttons.

I can tab over to an order history page which is blank. I can then tab over to what appears to be a bonus program page which has an icon colored for each time I've purchases Feez and says "Adds 150 to account when complete". There are no other links, buttons, words, or anything. Nothing that even hints at free feez.

Vasillisque a écrit :

if nothing works at the end, you can always buy a cheap 4 card booster and bam!..license to sell,

It's not that I'm unwilling to pay. I've already spent $16 on this game. It's just incredibly frustrating to know that some people get 2000 Feez for FREE while I apparently don't even get the chance for free Feez.

Anyhow I'm going to submit a bug ticket since it's clear to me that this is definitely not working as intended. Thanks again for all your help guys. Hopefully a staff member can clear this up for me.

#12 23-03-2011 13:26:26

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

bleachman a écrit :

I just found out from Feerik that accounts created after the partnership with Travian do NOT have access to any Free Fee'z options. So new members MUST buy Fee'z in order to sell on the marketplace.

I'm still awaiting confirmation from Feerik that accounts created before the partnership still can receive free Fee'z. If anyone here can confirm that they can still do the surveys I'd appreciate it.

#13 23-03-2011 16:31:01

Dantesan
Solarian

Travian is now Eredan iTCG's official Publisher in certain countries. This is the system they have put in place for now.

All new registered players related to Travian will have to use the payment options  implemented by Travian if they wish to earn fee'z.

The Free fee'z option is simply not implemented by Travian.

Perhaps this will change in the future but this is not up to Feerik to decide.

Hope you understand.

regards

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#14 23-03-2011 16:39:49

Hydragyrum
Voyageur

dantesan a écrit :

Travian is now Eredan iTCG's official Publisher in certain countries. This is the system they have put in place for now.

All new registered players related to Travian will not have access to the Free Fee'z option.

Perhaps this will change in the future but this is not up to Feerik to decide.

Hope you understand.

regards

Does this mean that players who registered before the partnership with Travian still do have access to Free Fee'z?

I hope not, but if so, that's incredibly unfair for new players. I for one am not buying anymore Fee'z if I know other people get them for free.

#15 23-03-2011 16:50:42

Dantesan
Solarian

Ancient players have accepted Travian's Terms and Conditions.

Those who registered before this partnership are still under Feerik so yes, the Free Fee'z option is still available to them.

This is an option proposed by Feerik. Travian has its own options and offers.

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#16 23-03-2011 19:48:56

bleachman
Gardien

I just checked. Indeed I still can access surveys and the likes. I cannot, however, tell you if anything majorly has changed in that part, as I never did them, ever.

Pied de page des forums