Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-03-2011 22:57:52

Tharyl
Ptit nouveau

Forum GT or iTCG?

I'd like to read some news, some questions, some bugs of the game Eredan GT... But seems that this forum is allowed to iTCG too... Discussions aren't moved to the right sections...

I have some questions to do and don't know if there really is someone who will answer them...

It Eredan GT a new launch or is it abandoned?

I started playing 6 days ago and I think it is amazing but there aren't news, tutorial, any help or explanations...

Quests are going randomly, some works, other require something you already did, some doesn't have an explanations...

If I didn't tried the english version I would have abandoned immediately the game because in the italian version there must be a bug that doesn't make you see the quest list!!!

I'm confused and on the verge to abandon this nice game... Some support?

#2 05-03-2011 12:21:43

Tharyl
Ptit nouveau

Re : Forum GT or iTCG?

Not a single answer...

I registered in a tournament and now it says there isn't any tournament (and now my crystals and xp i spent to register went to nothing).

The stats are bugged...

I tried having something like 90 defence and 70 attack and enemies with 10 more of attack and 30 less of defence give me damaes of 100 and more and i gave them damages of 30...

Nobody listen in the forum and there is nowhere to read instructions...

#3 05-03-2011 12:25:43

Tharyl
Ptit nouveau

From the sorcerer i want a skill and it costs 100.000 crystals...

I don't know how but at level 15 i saw other people that already have that skill... At that cost is impossible! I'm level 24 and still waiting (without spendind a single crystal) to have the amaunt needed to acquire it...

Mercenaries are intented to what skills? Are they fighters? Are they mage? Are they everything???

#4 05-03-2011 13:22:46

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

Hello,

As you have many questions, I will try to answer them in order:

-Eredan GT is NOT abandoned. It was created before ITCG if I'm not mistaken. Originally the game is in French, that's why you probably don't see much activity on the English part.

-regarding the tournament, if you don't see why in progress, perhaps it is already finished??

-the stats aren't bugged, it's just that there are damage formulas which aren't as simple as attack minus defense. It's complex but you hace to cope with it like everybode does and try to use your skills accordingly

-finally for the skill as 100000 crystals, I think I know what the skill is but can't remember the name (is it a skill with poison and which regenerates life? the image should be a bird I think) Well some skills can be gained in the arena so it must comme from there

EDIT: I forgot but you are on the good forum wink

Dernière modification par KiraYamato28 (05-03-2011 13:25:13)

Noz niv 64, ex-Gouverneur, second Melchior de la Draconie
Le Cristalomancien

#5 05-03-2011 14:02:52

Tharyl
Ptit nouveau

Thanks for the answer and sorry if I'm not french but I think that it is normal that if the game is in english/italian/german/ecc... there would be some FAQ or explanations in those languages or at least the game to "work"...

Is there a way I can help to translate and make the game works?

In response to your answers:

- If the tournament was finished why i didn't get any mail of it? Or some advice or at least tell me how did it went! O_O
I was in the tournament of lvl 20 to 25...

- Well I have to behave to the skills like every other player with the slight difference that you in french have the explanation and every news of how the game works, in italian the game doesn't work and english doesn't give any clue on what to do and how to go forward

Instead or the write "Tournament" under menu "Fight" I have this: "_MOD67_36" just to make and example of the situation ^^"

The skill of 100.000 crystals (that even player of level 15 had (and they couldn't join arena before level 20....)) is called "Areau Gan" (not english....) and says:

Mana COST: 25
Duration: 4 attacks
Effects:
Power 3 pts
Bonus strenght +75%
Bonus defence +22%
Bonus speed +24%

How can player of level 15 afford such amount of crystals? Why the difference in costs with other skills?
How does speed works?
How does defence works?
How does power of spells works?

Such questions I'm sure would have been in the french forums and had answer... Why not make a FAQ even in english or everybody?

I was forgotting.... I made a quest that should give me a week of premium... I received even the mail... No premium was seen lol!

Dernière modification par Tharyl (05-03-2011 14:03:49)

#6 05-03-2011 14:57:40

Tunski
Eredanien
Lieu : parmi les ombres...

Even if I'm french, I sometimes use Eredan in Italian or English, so I know your problem... In fact, there is only a few members of the staff who works on GT in french version, and, I guess, less in the others languages (there is only Dantesan for english...). So that's why it can be time since modifications...

For translation of GT, maybe you can try to create a new topic where players as you could try to translate little parts of the game: if the staff team see that, it could help them wink
All I can advise you for the moment is to look french news and to try to translate them, it could help you, especially for events wink

-For the tournament, I think I know the reason of your problems: bugs... Tournaments are all new and the beta-test period just ended so they are still numerous problems with. Especially a lot of the first official tournaments had serious problems, even in french...
For these, you can only wait the next tournaments and hope they'll work...

-For the skill Arreau Gan, it's quite normal: this skill can be quite powerful at some levels so that justify the cost. It's a skill which was added for christmas.
When you'll lvl up, you'll see that you'll earn crystals far more easily and this type of skill will be easy to buy.
But to know how lvl 15 players managed to bought it, I don't know ! O_o
Maybe they earned lot of money using bets... Maybe they bought and sold fee'z items... I don't really know... All I'm sure is that this skill isn't of many use for them: percentage skills are really useful when you have more than 100 in a attribute... They would rather use other techniques... hmm

For speed, defense and spell's power, it's a bit more complicated...
--Speed: It decides the number of attacks you'll do against your opponent. If your speed is higher than him, you'll do more attacks.
--Defense: Your opponent strength and your defence both determine the amount of health point you'll lose in each physical attack your opponent do.
--Intelligence is used for spells as both strenght and defense for physical attacks. Your intelligence and the spell's power fight against opponent's intelligence. Higher the spell's power is, more damage it do.

For the FAQ... I may be the moderator work, but it can be possible to translate french FAQ, sure it could help. I'll maybe try it later wink

And for your last question, I seriousely doubt there is any quest that can give you that ! Game staff are cool, but there's not easily giving you premium ! lol

I hope I could help you !

Tunski l'Errant, Ainé de l'Ombre, Descendant des Anciens, hériter des terres gelées d'Erescan !
Soigneur attitré à la Taverne

#7 05-03-2011 15:58:25

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

Tharyl a écrit :

- If the tournament was finished why i didn't get any mail of it? Or some advice or at least tell me how did it went! O_O
I was in the tournament of lvl 20 to 25...

Regarding that matter, there is no mail sent after a tournament wink
When one has enough competitors, the fights will take place one at a time at the same hour which you receive your energy points.
For exemple: a tournament full at 10.26 AM will have its first round played automatically at 11.15 AM, next one at 12.15 AM and so on.

In the French version, in the menu for the tournaments we have three list: first the ones that are not full yet, then the ones in progress and finally the ones finished and there is always a small arrow which allow to see the list and you can there choose the tournament you want to see. Once you are at the screen with your tournament, you see the list of competitors, the conditions to enter, the cost to enter, the rewards. You have above on the right a button which shows the map with all the fights that took place and so the winner, how far you went and so on.

I looked for you and found your tournament, it was #15 right? Unfortunately, it seems you lost during the very first round against a kotoba level 27, Cyrion11.

I was forgotting.... I made a quest that should give me a week of premium... I received even the mail... No premium was seen lol!

I think it's possible, we had sometimes a quest which can give a premium or an energy potion but it nearly always works as a lottery, you can gain something or nothing at all! hmm

Dernière modification par KiraYamato28 (05-03-2011 16:00:40)

Le Cristalomancien

#8 06-03-2011 12:54:52

Tharyl
Ptit nouveau

Thanks for the answers and the efferts you made to understand my poor english ^^

I have a last question:

I have a character MERCENAIRE.

On what skills should I enforce him?

Like:
- NOZ are good with magic, so intelligence!
- KOTOBA are good in hand to hand combat, so attack and defence

MERCENAIRE?

For the question about the skills:

I already read the information on every skill, what I wanted to know is how they influence the pvp/combats.

For example I have 60 in speed, how many attacks will I do in every turn? Sometime I make 1, sometime 3 O_o
The "magic" spells count as an attack?
When the spells says that will last for 3 attacks how I count the next attacks? Every attack at the enemy? Even the missed ones?

I really want help to translate, what can I do? Open a topic and write in it all the wrong translation

#9 06-03-2011 13:23:42

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

Tharyl a écrit :

Thanks for the answers and the efferts you made to understand my poor english ^^

Don't worry I don't speak English normally either since I'm French wink

I have a last question:

I have a character MERCENAIRE.

On what skills should I enforce him?

Like:
- NOZ are good with magic, so intelligence!
- KOTOBA are good in hand to hand combat, so attack and defence

MERCENAIRE?

If only it was so simple hmm There has been many changes over time and there will still be countless ones.

For now, enforcing intelligence in the stats does'nt change anything, you have to place a boost of at least 100 or 150% to see the difference...
Well if you boost your strength, your basic attacks will be quite efficient and the defense is also pretty useful.

For a mercenary, it's simple: there is NO predetermined path! It's up to you to choose what you want. In other words you can change your mercenary in a noz, a kotoba or a zil depending on what you improve.
However with the actual situation, I can say that the speed is very important. So never forget to boost it!

For the question about the skills:

I already read the information on every skill, what I wanted to know is how they influence the pvp/combats.

For example I have 60 in speed, how many attacks will I do in every turn? Sometime I make 1, sometime 3 O_o
The "magic" spells count as an attack?
When the spells says that will last for 3 attacks how I count the next attacks? Every attack at the enemy? Even the missed ones?

We all would like to know in detail but all we can say is based on our own observations hmm
Basically: the speed makes you do more attacks and so less for the opponent. During one turn, there is a total of 5 actions for both players. If one has much more speed than the other, he will have 4 actions and the other only one. If both have about the same speed il will be 2 actions for one and 3 for the other.
The strength is only useful for the basic attacks, all skills are based on intelligence.
The defense will help you resist the enemy's attacks and skills.
Intelligence...well as I said for the moment it's not the best but we hope the situation will improve!
Dexterity will help you in making an attack successful and giving the special states like barbecue, freeze, poison,...
Dodge will help you evading the opponent's attacks and prevent him from giving you the special states.

For an exemple: you have a skill with poison (50%), your dexterity is 150 and your opponent's dodge is 140. You will have approximatively 50+150-140= 60% of chance to give poison to your opponent!

I really want help to translate, what can I do? Open a topic and write in it all the wrong translation

Unfortunately I don't know what can be done for that...the problem is that there are only 2 people working on Eredan GT! Recruiting more would definitely help to speed up things and fix bugs like mistranslation!

Le Cristalomancien

#10 05-02-2012 22:27:43

Mekanibal
Ptit nouveau

I had the same situation with the 7 premium days, after a mission i got an event saying i received 1600 xp and a 7 days premium pack but i only received the xp. i sent message reporting that but i haven't received a answer yet.

Did the situation with the Intelligence increase changed? The game still have a lot of items that aren't translated and a lot of areas work bad in the english version. =/

#11 10-02-2012 20:05:59

KiraYamato28
Equilibrium

The message saying that you received Xp and a premium is in fact a wrong message that you sould'nt have received so it's normal if you don't see any premium on your storage wink

Yeah the situation has changed, use tech with different powers and you'll see the difference, make an intel boost and you'll see the result ^^

regarding the missing translation...well I see only one "solution" for now: use the french version of the game. At least all quests/items/monsters will have a name and description and it will be far easier to play...

Le Cristalomancien

Pied de page des forums