Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 03-03-2011 04:23:18

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Ok, now I can't buy the Noz promo

The exact same thing as the Kot promo...

Except the 30% of everything promo in between the two worked fine for me, as have others in the past.

I've cleared my cache, I've tried it in both IE and FireFox... last time I tried it on two separate computers, but I haven't got home yet to do that today...

The quantity box & buy button just aren't there.

Sigh.

#2 03-03-2011 09:51:36

Dantesan
Solarian

Re : Ok, now I can't buy the Noz promo

Hey there,

Could you give us a screenshot of your issue.

This is definitely coming from your computer, I have checked myself  and everything is normal.

Try deleting your cookies and cache ( I know you have tried already).

Are you on the latest firefox and flash versions?

Are you on full screen?

Please send a message to support so we can investigate this further.

http://support.feerik.com/index.php

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#3 03-03-2011 10:50:06

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

I've already emailed Peter, the contact I had from the previous time this occured. I have also done this full screen and small in firefox and IE, on two different computers. The screenshot is exactly the same as in the last thread on this with Noz instead of Kot... cleared cookies/cache, didn't help.

#4 03-03-2011 11:21:54

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

fcr6u1.png

Most up to date version of firefox & flash.

Got housemate to check on their machine, doesn't work for them either... that's 3 different computers.

(sooo... pretty sure it's not just "coming from my computer" (I'm sorry, felt that it was pretty insulting to put this on an error on my part considering the information I provided that last time it happened I checked on two different machines, and given that I'd succesfully used the promotions previously (and in between)... (especially as I'm encountering this error while trying to utilise money I've already spent on your product))

Dernière modification par Majyqman (03-03-2011 11:22:49)

#5 03-03-2011 12:30:29

Dantesan
Solarian

(sooo... pretty sure it's not just "coming from my computer" (I'm sorry, felt that it was pretty insulting to put this on an error on my part considering the information I provided that last time it happened I checked on two different machines, and given that I'd succesfully used the promotions previously (and in between)... (especially as I'm encountering this error while trying to utilise money I've already spent on your product))

I apologize if you felt that way, it wasn't my intention at all.

This is a wierd situation, I'll investigate further.

I'll keep you posted.

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#6 04-03-2011 10:35:54

Lonak
Nehantiste
Lieu : Dublin

Hello Majyqman,

Is the date and hour setup automatically from Internet on your computer, or did you manually change those settings?

The dev team can see this as a potential explanation.

If you don't know about this, I would advise to setup your clock and date settings to automatically adjust from Internet.

Thank you,

Lonak

« The time has come. »
Ancien Community Manager Eredan iTCG. De bons moments passés ensemble !

#7 04-03-2011 13:39:29

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Lonak a écrit :

Hello Majyqman,

Is the date and hour setup automatically from Internet on your computer, or did you manually change those settings?

The dev team can see this as a potential explanation.

If you don't know about this, I would advise to setup your clock and date settings to automatically adjust from Internet.

Thank you,

Lonak

"This computer is set to automatically synchronize with 'time.windows.com'"

Pied de page des forums