Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-03-2011 19:13:37

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Most recent update

I realize this is a topic hashed and rehashed, but I really feel like it needs to be addressed once again. This most recent update saw the introduction of yet another Noz caste, which by the looks of things is fairly complete and functional. This makes the third complete Noz caste within the game, and yet to date the sap hearts have only one caste, which, aside from having 3 charcter cards that are meh at best, features only one card which really isnt all that useful. That of course is just one example of things, Im sure that the other guilds are in just as much of a need for a few fresh new faces, Im just saying that I believe the Noz really didnt need another caste to round out their ranks.

The new Compendium caste is essentially just the top tier Noz Mage deck with a few more cards to make it all the more devastating. I fail to see what adding yet another powerful deck possibility to the Noz guild is accomplishing

Dernière modification par Warhound90 (02-03-2011 19:15:56)

#2 02-03-2011 19:51:27

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : Most recent update

Patience my friend, patience...
Next week there should be Sap heart or nomads...

Dernière modification par Santuros (02-03-2011 19:52:03)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 02-03-2011 20:33:06

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Just something that may be of interest, from the French forums on this subject (rough translation):

http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?id=16021

Zurga a écrit :

I come to count cards and existing outlets since the inception of the game

So we had:
11 out of cards unaffiliated and non-playable castable any character depending on its class, the artisans fall into this category. The final output of this type dated December 8, 2010 for a total of 87 cards that came out last March 2, 2011. These 87 cards 88 cards in addition to existing non-affiliated start of the game

6 outputs Zil . The latest from today February 9, 2011. For a total of 24 cards in addition to the 17 existing cards at the beginning of the game

6 outputs Mercenaries . The last dated 23 February 2011. For a total of 16 cards, the latest dated 23 February 2011. These 16 cards in addition to the 12 present at the start of the game

5 outputs Noz . The latest dating from 02 March 2011. For a total of 25 cards and was last of 02 March 2011. These 25 cards in addition to the 17 present at the start of the game

4 outputs Kotoba . The final report from 16 February 2011. For a total of 29 maps dating from last Feb. 16, 2011. These 29 cards are added to the 18 present at the start of the game

4 outputs Nomads . The latest dating from 05 January 2011. For a total of 30 cards, the latest of 05 January 2011.

4 outputs Heart of Seve. The last dated 12 January 2011. For a total of 30 cards, the last card dated 12 January 2011.

3 outputs Pirates . Last February 2, 2011. For a total of 30 map dating from last Feb. 2, 2011.

2 outputs courtiers . The last dated 6 October 2010. For a total of 16 cards, the last dating from February 2, 2011.

I said that the cards are counted only in their early evolution (cards available in booster) either characters or other cards. A card is counted in a guild where it is limited to that guild.
A card is placed mercenary if it is cast Tempus.
A map is classified if it is cast courtier courtier.

These figures therefore indicate that the staff prefers and promotes outrageously cards unaffiliated .

This scandal should be submitted to the vengeance of the forum participants

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#4 03-03-2011 01:54:41

Limestone
Solarian

Noz, like we all know got many mages and they own most of the spells in eredan literally. I think they are fine without update for months.

Zurga told us they got updated because they lack of guild restricted card? Blasphemy!!

Checkout the other guild that desperately need some caste update like sap's world-tree, they got only like 1 caste card which is a great card imo but sadly very restricted. I've been wondering if world-tree caste is the most incomplete of all

Pirates on the other hand need more new faces as they are brand new guild. I desperately needs more warrior from the pirate to be honest.

I just hope they released one of these two next week

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#5 03-03-2011 03:44:36

bleachman
Gardien

I understand the ratio is about even, what I do not understand is, why they are released now. I used to think these releases were there to balance out current top decks and/or even out the mainstream and make people play something else for a while.

Now we will get to face witchblades and new noz mages. hmm

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#6 03-03-2011 05:06:09

Caitlyn
Guémélite

just when I though I get the hang of the releases and BAM! I get blindsided lol

I really thought they would update SAP or DN first.  Oh well.. smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#7 03-03-2011 06:03:46

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

My point is even if the Noz guild did need an update, which my opinion is still firmly that they did not, they did not need on now, literally on the heels of the Witchblade caste update.

#8 03-03-2011 06:15:55

Caitlyn
Guémélite

Warhound90 a écrit :

My point is even if the Noz guild did need an update, which my opinion is still firmly that they did not, they did not need on now, literally on the heels of the Witchblade caste update.

+1

I definitely agree on this one.

Definitely. ^_^

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#9 03-03-2011 06:30:30

Glasher
Guémélite

It really makes me not want to play sometimes.

It should just go in an order by guild...

Noz
Kotoba
Zil
Sap
Nomad
Court
Pirates
Noz
Kotoba
Zil
Sap
Nomad
Court
Pirates

It doesnt need to be in any story order I guarantee you well over 80% of the players do not read or follow the storyline past the vid on the main site which you will never see past your first time when using facebook.

It doesnt need to be complete crap either. I would prefer, feerik look at the current meta and release cards that introduce a new counter element, or buff a certain lacking deck to try to contend but will still need future releases.

I would even love mixed releases where I might have Gotten Regent along with various guilded and unguilded cards from various releases. Its pretty plain when you see heres a witchblade AND heres what u should use with it. Would much rathe rprefer heres a witchblade how can u use it now. oh 3 weeks later remember that WB char try this.

idk

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums