Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-03-2011 03:54:29

Caitlyn
Guémélite

nehantic or dsh

can i know which one is better to use?

initially i am using the card that reduces opponents spirit to 0... ( I forgot the name, it chains assassination).. but it seems that I am still not getting the results that I want so I am thinking of adding one of the two..

Thank you for your help

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#2 01-03-2011 05:02:25

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Re : nehantic or dsh

they are the same for the most part...nehantic stone however will always return to ***bip*** hand....i use it alot but if someone launches an AoE (area of effect) spell, it would be good to have it equipped on a character.
also bear in mind that this card says spell immunity. the biggest gripe ppl have is that although it doesn't specify, the stones really only grant immunity from spells directed specifically at ***bip*** character. it will not negate spells like panic! which is aimed at ***bip*** deck or freeze which is aimed at ***bip*** items. sometimes you will.
you will still see damage dealt to ***bip*** character, but ***bip*** character's health won't actually go down. spells that activate before the stone are not negated, even if theyt don't take affect til the end of the fight i.e. ice shield or magic poison. (not sure if this is a bug, but it's been my observation. but as long as ***bip*** stone is played before the spell, ***bip*** good.
another item that you may find valuable if you use kotoba or golems is the fierce lion. tho it only guards against fire spells it's handy since most mage players love Rain of death, burn in hell and fire ball. if you have foam giant using a fierce lion and a and a crackling crown is awesome. ....and pray they stacked their deck with attack spells and forgot to include a freeze spell.
good luck

SN: this should've prolly been posted in deck and strategy

#3 01-03-2011 07:53:01

Caitlyn
Guémélite

hmm.. i guess i should use nehantic then.. thanks..

well its actually just a question of which of the cards is better.. so I thought it is better in FAQ..

in any case.. the moderator will probably move it if he sees the need to do so.. smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#4 01-03-2011 09:44:49

bleachman
Gardien

Caitlyn a écrit :

well its actually just a question of which of the cards is better.. so I thought it is better in FAQ..

in any case.. the moderator will probably move it if he sees the need to do so.. smile

Its a question that pertains to the usefulness of a specific card or another. This is strategy talk. Thus please post such threads in the appropriate forum.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 01-03-2011 12:49:04

Raymond4PLP
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Buenos Aires, Argentina

I've got a question, since we're talking about this stone... does it get discarded?? i mean, of course it does with [card]devouring swarn[/card] and [card]smash that iron[/card], but if you do more damage than the opposing does to you, it stays with the character, right??

La derrota deja abatidos a los perdedores, pero inspira a los ganadores...

Noblesse Obblige:
The Abuse of Greatness is When it Disjoins Remorse from Power

#6 01-03-2011 21:29:06

para
Habitant de Guem

Raymond4PLP a écrit :

I've got a question, since we're talking about this stone... does it get discarded?? i mean, of course it does with [card]devouring swarn[/card] and [card]smash that iron[/card], but if you do more damage than the opposing does to you, it stays with the character, right??

for dark stone heart yes

#7 01-03-2011 23:36:31

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

dhs will and that sometimes comes in handy....which is why i said they both have individual benefits. sometimes you want it to stay on a character and that can't be done with nehantic stone.

#8 02-03-2011 12:13:43

0_Shanks
Guémélite

I don't think the stone (nehantic) is affected by swarm, cause it's a spell. The only thing that could really work is smash.

#9 02-03-2011 17:02:43

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

It IS affected by [card]Devouring Swarm[/card], because [card]Nehantic Stone[/card] grants spell immunity to the character, not to itself. And the swarm isn't affecting the character but his item. The same goes for [card]Freeze[/card] or any other spell affecting attached cards.

Pied de page des forums