Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-02-2011 16:15:32

Dantesan
Solarian

Toran the Regent + Kotoba Promotion!

Promotion

Until tomorrow 12:00 (French time) :
- 30% reduction on the Kotoba booster.

Toran the Regent
Toran the Regent can be played in a Crow Kotoba Deck and also in a Kotoba Tsoutai Deck, check out the cards that follow his release!

K53KX6iU.png  J2wfxrMG.png H3fmIJyh.png

Toran the Regent (and his three upgrades). Rare. Character, Kotoba, Mage/Marauder, Tsoutai/Crow, Human. Spirit 1. Attack 5/7. Defense 1. Health points 13. Turns 2, 4 and 6 : Defense +1.

The Flawseeker's Harmony. Rare. Action. Kotoba. Tsoutai. Mage : Mage: Spirit +1. Marauder: Chain. War Guemelite: Defense +X where X equals your character's Spirit. Human: Heals X Health points where X equals your character's Spirit..

The Flawseeker's Fury. Uncomon. Action. Kotoba. Tsoutai. If "The Flawseeker's Fury" or "The Flawseeker's Meditation" is attached to your character, it is discarded. Attack +3 and Spirit= 0. At the start of the fight, your character loses 1 Health point. Permanent.

Tensai Uncomon. Item Jewel. Kotoba. Warrior. Spirit +1 for each different Class the opposing character belongs to the moment this card is activated. Chain: Action.

Frenzy. UnComon. Action. Discards 2 Items attached to your character determined at random. Your character suffers 1 direct damage for each Item discarded by this card. Chain.

The Flawseeker's Meditation. Common. Action. Kotoba. Tsoutai. If "The Flawseeker's Fury" or "The Flawseeker's Meditation" is attached to your character, it is discarded. Spirit +2 and Attack -3. At the start of the fight, your character gains 1 Health point. Permanent.

Tatamijutsu. Common. Action. Kotoba. Tsoutai/Crow.Defense +2 if your character has no Items attached to himself. An additional Defense +1 if the opposing character has at least one Item attached to himself. Chain.

Lucky Charm. Common. Item Amulet. Kotoba. Tsoutai/Crow. Your character's Low Attack equals its High Attack. At the end of the fight, this card is discarded and has one chance out of two to be attached to one of your other characters determined at random.

Update

The Valentine Event :
- Trophies available in the Eredan itcg store will be available as planned until next Friday 9:00 (french time).
- Other trophies will be available until next Monday 9:00 instead of next friday (9:00) (french time).

Have fun!
Eredan iTCG, the online trading card game.
Find this also on Facebook !

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#2 16-02-2011 16:22:43

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Re : Toran the Regent + Kotoba Promotion!

I dont like Meudeu cards...but the rest is fine wink

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#3 16-02-2011 16:30:32

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

i like [card]frenzy[/card] it will help againt ports hehehe

"Fear is all in the mind"

#4 16-02-2011 16:34:43

Santuros
Nehantiste

Joey_Parker a écrit :

i like [card]frenzy[/card] it will help againt ports hehehe

LOL i said that a minute later in your topic tongue

Dernière modification par Santuros (16-02-2011 16:40:43)

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#5 16-02-2011 16:38:43

Hector
Habitant de Guem

Finally kotobas...

I can see a deck with karasu kage, the new toran and akutsai... purely pownage with magic and tsumes smile
I´m gona build it wink

"No es mi espada lo que has de temer, sinó a mi"

#6 16-02-2011 16:51:35

Caitlyn
Guémélite

the reduction on the booster is always a win.. big_smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#7 16-02-2011 17:07:19

Falanin
Campeur

Instead of making Toran the Faithless useful, you replace him.  It really bothers me that the original tsoutai cannot use any of the tsoutai cards.  Good job completely hosing an awesome card that nobody used.

It also bothers me that the Flawseeker Fury and Flawseeker Meditation are completely useless with both Katamaru and Than the Sword.  You know, Katamaru?  The one awesome spell that Kotoba get?

Next, Tatamijutsu and Lucky Charm... are both only usable by the new Toran.  This is too bad since Tatamijutsu, at least, is fairly cool.  Either card could be useful, but with only one character able to use them, they won't see serious play.

I was really looking forward to seeing more Tsoutai.  I am bitterly disappointed by what they got.  After the heaping plate of cookies that the witchblades were given, you give me a single cracker and tell me to be happy.

Dernière modification par Falanin (16-02-2011 18:18:52)

Save Toran the Faithless!  Equal cards for mercenary caste members!   http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

#8 16-02-2011 17:27:58

deFau
Ptit nouveau

dantesan a écrit :

Promotion

Update

The Valentine Event :
- Trophies available in the Eredan itcg store will be available as planned until next Friday 9:00 (french time).
- Other trophies will be available until next Monday 9:00 instead of next friday (9:00) (french time).

the trophy for the last card -The Ladies'man- only available until next Friday 9.00 (french time) in my account.
Please check it.
Thanks.

edit: in comparison, my "The Art of Seduction II (Man)" trophy available until Monday.

Dernière modification par deFau (16-02-2011 17:34:03)

#9 16-02-2011 17:37:42

Dracan
Campeur

Falanin a écrit :

Next, Tatamijutsu and Lucky Charm... are both only usable by the new Toran.  This is too bad since Tatamijutsu, at least, is fairly cool.  Either card could be useful, but with only one character able to use them, they won't see serious play.

The cards read like you have to be either Tsoutai or Crow to use them. I don't think you need to be both. That would be kinda silly to put two cards out usable by only 1 char

#10 16-02-2011 18:27:28

Falanin
Campeur

Dracan a écrit :

The cards read like you have to be either Tsoutai or Crow to use them.

Not so.  The (keyword) - (keyword) wording has been used before.  For example: Philosophical Debate is a Shadow spell with the courtesan keyword.  Shadow guemelites that are not courtesans are unable to cast it.  With this wording, you need to fulfill both requirements to play the card.  If the intent is for both Crow and Tsoutai to be able to use Lucky Charm and Tatamijutsu, than the wording needs to be changed to prevent confusion.

I honestly hope that you're right.

Dernière modification par Falanin (16-02-2011 18:29:15)

Save Toran the Faithless!  Equal cards for mercenary caste members!   http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

#11 16-02-2011 18:44:30

Santuros
Nehantiste

Falanin a écrit :
Dracan a écrit :

The cards read like you have to be either Tsoutai or Crow to use them.

Not so.  The (keyword) - (keyword) wording has been used before.  For example: Philosophical Debate is a Shadow spell with the courtesan keyword.  Shadow guemelites that are not courtesans are unable to cast it.  With this wording, you need to fulfill both requirements to play the card.  If the intent is for both Crow and Tsoutai to be able to use Lucky Charm and Tatamijutsu, than the wording needs to be changed to prevent confusion.

Tsoutai or crow can use them smile
I believe the wording is right and needs no change

Dernière modification par Santuros (16-02-2011 18:45:22)

#12 16-02-2011 18:47:41

Dracan
Campeur

I thought about that card too. But i think the difference is Spell Shadow is just the type of spell, not a requirement to activate it. So shadow guems don't fill any of the requirements, the only one being courtesan.

other cards like Armed and Ready don't require you to be BOTH a maruder and a warrior, and that's how i read the new cards. You just need to fill a requirement.

#13 16-02-2011 19:18:30

Poptolev
Guémélite

Hooray for my 15 Toran's that I bought 2 months ago ...

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#14 16-02-2011 19:29:01

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Falanin a écrit :

In your example, one keyword is a Race, and the other is a Caste.  When both keywords are the same, it is one or the other, not both.  Keywords being Race, Caste, Guild, and Class.

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#15 16-02-2011 19:36:04

Dracan
Campeur

I think Xeno says it better then I did.

#16 16-02-2011 19:53:33

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Poptolev a écrit :

Hooray for my 15 Toran's that I bought 2 months ago ...

You should see how many [card]Saphyra[/card] I got out of my packs.  Talk about blasted luck...

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#17 17-02-2011 02:43:19

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

I'd certainly love a chance at getting some of these new cards from the discounted Kotaba packs I just bought feez to buy...

Except the quantity square and buy button don't exist for the Kotaba pack.

Not cool.

And if the option isn't back by the time the promotion ends, how do I go about having my payment refunded?

#18 17-02-2011 08:40:45

bleachman
Gardien

Majyqman a écrit :

I'd certainly love a chance at getting some of these new cards from the discounted Kotaba packs I just bought feez to buy...

Not cool.

And if the option isn't back by the time the promotion ends, how do I go about having my payment refunded?

I would appearl to Feerik and ask them to sell the packs to you belated at the same price, seeing as there is a flaw in THEIR system and not on your end.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#19 18-02-2011 09:06:44

Wounded
Voyageur

Majyqman a écrit :

Not cool.

Im assuming that you have tried to purchase these after the promotion period has ended. It usually exists for approx 8-10 hours.

#20 23-02-2011 06:45:03

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Wounded a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :

Not cool.

Im assuming that you have tried to purchase these after the promotion period has ended. It usually exists for approx 8-10 hours.

Just a clarification, given what your "assumption" would imply about my intellect. No, this is not the case. As shown by the screen shot I posted in bugs, the promotional price was still in place but there was no buy button.

Incidentally, still haven't heard any word back on this.

So not cool.

Pied de page des forums