Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-02-2011 10:51:12

jackal19
Gardien
Lieu : SDM

a good deck for toran the regent

Im planning of buying [card]Toran the Regent[/card] i was wondering what deck should i put him on a crow or tsoutai any suggestions thanks big_smile

Dernière modification par jackal19 (19-02-2011 10:56:32)

New englishchat: http://xat.com/EnglisheredanNeo---Online

"Tea is best enjoyed with your fellow monsters"
-Frederica Bernkastel

#2 20-02-2011 14:25:44

Limestone
Solarian

Re : a good deck for toran the regent

It's best to avoid making a crow deck now because they need more update to be good..
Even if you decide to make one you gonna ended up using karasu,toran and a common crow char (except malyss) but it's less likely to make him the third char.

So I suggest making a tsoutai, to begin with they got great chars like akutsai, hime and toran of course.

The staple would be as follow:

- 2x assassination
- 2x or 3x flawseeker harmony
- 2x flawseeker meditation
- 2x flawseeker of fury (to protect you from annoying discard and to beat crap of your enemy)
- 2x or 3x tatami if you don't plan using items
- 2x RoD , 3x is even better
- Time to Die

And don't know about katamaru though, supposed to be great but still need testing

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#3 20-02-2011 14:32:07

jackal19
Gardien

Limestone a écrit :

It's best to avoid making a crow deck now because they need more update to be good..
Even if you decide to make one you gonna ended up using karasu,toran and a common crow char (except malyss) but it's less likely to make him the third char.

So I suggest making a tsoutai, to begin with they got great chars like akutsai, hime and toran of course.

- 2x assassination
- 2x flawseeker of fury (to protect you from annoying discard and to beat crap of your enemy)
- Time to Die

And don't know about katamaru though, supposed to be great but still need testing

thanks for the suggestion good thing i have some of the cards in your list so money wont be a factor here big_smile

-Frederica Bernkastel

#4 20-02-2011 15:01:36

Limestone
Solarian

Yeah but the filler card can be tricky though, even I don't know which cards must go in and which one should stay out. Too many possibilities when it comes to mages lol,

Here's another tip, use spell that need some spirit on it, like static smile

#5 20-02-2011 15:45:25

jackal19
Gardien

Limestone a écrit :

Yeah but the filler card can be tricky though, even I don't know which cards must go in and which one should stay out. Too many possibilities when it comes to mages lol,

Here's another tip, use spell that need some spirit on it, like static smile

i was thinking of using lightning bolts level 3 cause of its aoe

-Frederica Bernkastel

#6 20-02-2011 16:08:25

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

Limestone a écrit :

- 2x assassination
- Time to Die

you're totally wrong lime, sorry but the crow reinforcement just arrived

a good crow line is toran, karasu and oogoe (marauder version)

since it's a marauder deck you play with time to die, assassination, karajutsu, living dagger, tsume, a few of the new flawless cards

i'll write a proper setlist for you later, but the great trick of the deck is to play ttd+karajutsu on toram, it will mean a permanent +4 to all chars

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#7 20-02-2011 16:19:05

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Oogoe Marauder version
Karasu
Toram

time to die 1x
assassination 3x
karajutsu x3
tsume x2 or x3
lucky charm x2 or x3
disagreement x2 or x3
obesity x2
restored honor x1
storm x1
living dagger x2

i would play one or two fallback to counter quick draw decks and save your arse in awful situations, also 1 rain of death, and in this case 1 reborn, that means

turn 4, 5, 6: toram equiped with tsume + reborn + rain of death

have fun

#8 20-02-2011 16:44:50

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

and two more things that are common place:

everybody prefer bunny over fall back coz it seems better, but bunny won't be of much help against quickdraw

life devourer is a good card... for slow paced decks and warriors. marauder decks are supposed to be fast and finish the game by the 4th or 5th turns. but they are low def and medium low spirit chars, so what's the answer

if you play life devourer on the 1st to 3rd turns, it will only help you by all means on the 4th to 6th: an atk bonus and some life restoring IF you deal more damage than the oponent

instead. let's supose your oponent plays assassination or two rain of death and stuff, and you play assassination + living dagger: you have a chance to oneshot somebody obviously, but more importantly, if your char went to 0 or -1, after living dagger activates, he's back on the road for the rush

and using the nick of time or stuff only occupy slots you could use for more beat down cards

that's all

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (20-02-2011 16:46:38)

#9 20-02-2011 18:03:56

Glasher
Guémélite

TTD/Jutsu gives the caster a perm double bonus the other chars will only receive the normal bonus. SO regent would get +4 while the rest +2.

Bunny has to much going for it in crow. With a tsume alrdy on you can disagreement bunny and while they explode on def u get +2 and they get -5 while ***bip*** hitting their spirit.

Why is everyone concerned about elfine all of a sudden?

Dernière modification par Glasher (20-02-2011 21:52:22)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#10 20-02-2011 18:05:42

Politikas
Habitant de Guem

Fall back is better vs quic draw, bunny is better vs magic attack, its a choice.

#11 20-02-2011 18:06:53

Limestone
Solarian

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :

Oogoe Marauder version
Karasu
Toram

time to die 1x
assassination 3x
karajutsu x3
tsume x2 or x3
lucky charm x2 or x3
disagreement x2 or x3
obesity x2
restored honor x1
storm x1
living dagger x2

i would play one or two fallback to counter quick draw decks and save your arse in awful situations, also 1 rain of death, and in this case 1 reborn, that means

turn 4, 5, 6: toram equiped with tsume + reborn + rain of death

have fun

I'd rather play the traditional zill marauders beatdown deck than this half baked cookie cutter.

The thing is the deck isn't cost efficient with 3 assassination , daggers not to mention the price of toran himself. Must have cost a fortune to have this one build, around 300k roughly. Ask jackal19 if he would  prefer to make this deck happen or get his second ishaia just for show.

And no bunny? For the emperor's sake there should be 1 or 2 bunny in any good crow deck, or fallback will do the job nicely at least. Disagreement is no good either as a chain, if opponent play smash that iron, extortion, freeze or yadda yadda that screws items you will be dealing a lot less damage. I suggest use tatami instead as an opening to chain tsume or other item and play bunny later for defence in the next turn.

To seal the deal this thing lack it's original way of play, It looks like you just copy paste your zill marauders tactic into this one while hoping it works against most deck.

Until Daijin get his arse to play it's not worth it. But can't blame you if you wanna make it for fun though

Wait for another crow release and we'll see what develop

#12 20-02-2011 19:27:18

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

To seal the deal this thing lack it's original way of play, It looks like you just copy paste your zill marauders tactic into this one while hoping it works against most deck.

does it? I think you forgot that up to now I never had interest in building something other than a marauder beatdown, which from far is my favourite. Shame you took it personal. But in any case, tell me what's the best offensive card for a marauder? one that could go in any marauder deck, that any marauder char could use? can you use kensensei in this deck not compromising the synergy? a good defense is nice as well but this deck don't have strong defensive to turn into offensive.

Anyway,

I played against a very similar built to this one i posted and it is a smash TTD adds the bonuses to ALL chars and I SAW it, so i'm not joking. tatami is only a way cheaper option and if you're minding the opponent's in having something like freeze or smash that iron, it's a matter of luck and the deck is still a beatdown, so either way through spirit or defense you should deal a good score

by the way, you could add kiss of death as well or instead of rain of death coz karasu becomes a shadow guemelite on lvl 4

Dernière modification par Gabriel_Caetano (20-02-2011 19:36:58)

#13 20-02-2011 19:38:58

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

Glasher a écrit :

TTD/Jutsu gives the caster a perm double bonus the other chars will only receive the normal bonus. SO regent would get +5 while the rest +2.

Bunny has to much going for it in crow. With a tsume alrdy on you can disagreement bunny and while they explode on def u get +2 and they get -5 while ***bip*** hitting their spirit.

Why is everyone concerned about elfine all of a sudden?

that's usually a hard opponent for me, worse than discard, which I can handle alright

#14 20-02-2011 21:54:30

Glasher
Guémélite

KoD is zil only

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#15 21-02-2011 02:56:18

Limestone
Solarian

does it? I think you forgot that up to now I never had interest in building something other than a marauder beatdown, which from far is my favourite. Shame you took it personal. But in any case, tell me what's the best offensive card for a marauder? one that could go in any marauder deck, that any marauder char could use? can you use kensensei in this deck not compromising the synergy? a good defense is nice as well but this deck don't have strong defensive to turn into offensive.

No I didn't forget that, but as long as I remember you only play zill, high attack but not much on other department.

The only thing shame here is how you put something out of the picture, sure put those assassinations and see how you deal with the other cards on your hand.

#16 21-02-2011 09:38:45

jackal19
Gardien

Limestone a écrit :

No I didn't forget that, but as long as I remember you only play zill, high attack but not much on other department.

The only thing shame here is how you put something out of the picture, sure put those assassinations and see how you deal with the other cards on your hand.

Yeah and  some of the cards in his list are quite expensive i also prefer using magic and attacking in the same time

Dernière modification par jackal19 (21-02-2011 09:43:44)

-Frederica Bernkastel

#17 21-02-2011 15:16:51

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite

fair play, that's up to you. that was an idea but you should have said what you have in mind first...

by the way you get a free assassination if you buy the zil deck on the store

Pied de page des forums