Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-02-2011 22:07:18

Rusko
Campeur

Pirate life?

So i've decided to make a pirate deck but want to avoid Craftsmen/Mechanist's to be honest so anyway i've picked these three cards, tell me what you think.

Hook.(Powder version)
Armada.
Captain Al Killicrew (Again powder version)

Hook seems O.K but maybe he isn't the greatest choice and I also wanted to know what action cards to go for? I've got a few in mind like Supplying, Gofer-Sinker?? Wepon kata, Jolly Roger The pirate code and ofcorse Pistalblade. I've been leaning towards Narwhal but im not sure I know what it does 100% lol.

Anyway it'd be nice to have help with this, thanks.

#2 16-02-2011 04:04:38

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Pirate life?

If you plan to play an item based pirate deck, I would highly recommend tossing either armada or hook for Clover. Reason to this is, that at level 3, she activates any played 'Powder' weapon when it is played, in other words, your pistolblades come firing into play with her around.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 16-02-2011 04:51:05

Rusko
Campeur

Sounds like a good idea to be honest then I could also throw in 1 or 2 craftsman items aswell, i'll probabily replace Hook with Clover.

Any ideas on the action/item cards I should use?

#4 16-02-2011 05:13:43

bleachman
Gardien

Well [card]Supplying[/card] is a given, especially since you need more tokens to fuel [card]Armada[/card]'s rage. [card]Catch![/card] will help with that as well.

How about [card]Ammunition Box[/card] as a craftsmen item? Would help fuel those needed tokens. They also offer a steady supply for [card]Pistolblade[/card] as well.

#5 16-02-2011 15:22:54

Rusko
Campeur

Well I figured that 3x Supplying would be needed and x2 Catch! would do the job.
Ammunition Box sounds great actually specially with Armada constantly needing powder, I was thinking only running 1 thought seems my other two cards (Clover,Captin) aren't that strung down by the need of powder and if Armada is already tapped it would basically be a dead draw. Although I could be wrong but thats what im gathering from the look of it.

I was thinking of running The Pirate Code aswell just mainly for the health gain (obviously lol) and also Narwhal but maybe thats to many wepons and not enough hands lol.

Whenever my cards actually decide to sell I could start on this deck but apparently my cards don't excist on the market and therfore i'll be waiting awhile lol smile

#6 16-02-2011 23:40:30

Arekisu
Campeur

Pirate Code are really the best tongue
Put 3 on Captain and she'll be nearly unkillable tongue

#7 17-02-2011 00:41:11

Rusko
Campeur

Yeh I defo gonna use Pirate code smile

#8 17-02-2011 02:18:05

Limestone
Solarian

I'd prefer clover than hook in this kind of deck imo

If you're using clover try master craftsman on her, she's a beast on item based deck / against one tongue

And don't forget multi tasking, dual wielding pistol is like 6 atk on one person or you can toss it to your teammate if she's going down

If you want to, we could have a match sometimes.. I run pirates as one of my deck, maybe it will inspire you to making your's better ^^

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#9 17-02-2011 03:52:38

Rusko
Campeur

Yeh defo im just waiting for like 100k worth of cards to sell hmm I could probabily make half the deck now but what goods half a deck xD to be honest i've been stuck doing nothing at all just because my cards aren't selling xD

But yeh I don't mind having a couple of matchs with you once I get this deck on the way and going and again im using Clover over Hook so I might throw in Master Craftsman just for her.

Again thanks everyone smile

#10 17-02-2011 04:33:50

bleachman
Gardien

Norwhal is marauders only. None of the characters in your lineup could use it. xD

#11 17-02-2011 04:44:58

Falanin
Campeur

Captain Al and Clover can both use [card]Flames of the Phoenix[/card].  That should give them something to do with their powder tokens.

Save Toran the Faithless!  Equal cards for mercenary caste members!   http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

#12 17-02-2011 10:30:52

Rusko
Campeur

Well Narwhal is out of the question then xD and I don't like the fact Flames of the Phoenix damages everyone...I guess Good Jorusien would help with that.

Knowing my luck i'll still be here some time next week waffling on about this deck and still waiting for my cards to sell lol

#13 17-02-2011 11:03:02

bleachman
Gardien

Rusko a écrit :

Well Narwhal is out of the question then xD and I don't like the fact Flames of the Phoenix damages everyone...I guess Good Jorusien would help with that.

Knowing my luck i'll still be here some time next week waffling on about this deck and still waiting for my cards to sell lol

Catch! = way to get rid of tokens on YOUR characters. yikes

#14 17-02-2011 14:09:57

Rusko
Campeur

Never thought of that wink Although it wont save all my characters from getting turned to baked beans on toast I guess it saves 1/2 of them.

Does anyone else have to wait days on end for there cards to sell? Im losing motivation to live its taking that long xD

Anyway this is a little run down of what i'll be buying so far :

Characters :

Clover
Armada
Captin Al Killicrew

Action cards :

Supplying x3
Catch! x2
Flames of the Phoenix (v2) x2/3
Potato-Peeling Duty x1 (got plans for this yikes)
Master Craftsman (v2) x1

Items :
Pistalblade x3
The Pirate Code x3
Jolly Roger x2/3 (abit meh about this but whatever)
Ammunition box x2

About right? neutral

#15 17-02-2011 18:24:42

kleos D
Voyageur

flames of the phoenix lvl 2 is unique, you can have only one smile

#16 17-02-2011 22:08:36

Rusko
Campeur

So could i use 1 of them and 1 of the others?

#17 18-02-2011 09:04:10

bleachman
Gardien

Rusko a écrit :

No. Once a card is unique, you may only have one copy of it in your deck. This includes prior evolution forms.

#18 18-02-2011 12:57:09

Raymond4PLP
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Buenos Aires, Argentina

bleachman a écrit :
Rusko a écrit :

No. Once a card is unique, you may only have one copy of it in your deck. This includes prior evolution forms.

Besides, it is useless to have 3 lvl 1... with one lvl 3 you do the exact same once. of course, you might prefer casting all of them with one character, but it is not really worth it. i've tried :S

La derrota deja abatidos a los perdedores, pero inspira a los ganadores...

Noblesse Obblige:
The Abuse of Greatness is When it Disjoins Remorse from Power

#19 18-02-2011 18:09:32

Rusko
Campeur

Fair enough then smile

Pied de page des forums