Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-02-2011 15:36:38

Lady_Kurenai
Ptit nouveau

Wrong Gender

How can two characters with big ta-tas be considered men?!

[card]Orzine[/card]
[card]Kimiko[/card]

Both of the above have man symbols...and it sucks because I was trying for the female trophy, and Orzine is a big part of my deck.  Please fix this. Thanks.

Edit:

Just found lvl 1 [card]Saphyra[/card] is a girl, lvl 2 is a man. O.o

Dernière modification par Lady_Kurenai (14-02-2011 15:41:09)

#2 14-02-2011 16:04:51

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Re : Wrong Gender

played 3 games with [card]Keizan[/card], [card]Wreckwood[/card] and[card] The Hailwalker[/card] and then Hailwalkers sex changed to a question mark. So i got the first 3 points and then nothing else after. When he was released he was claimed to be Keizan's BROTHER.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#3 14-02-2011 16:21:41

Eredan-Dan
Habitant de Guem

Pfft...completed the 5 Male wins...trophy card flashed up. Swapped to female deck and now I have to buy the trophy and it hasn't even registered my male wins..and no card in my deck. Epic Fail Feerik..epic.

#4 14-02-2011 16:29:08

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Eredan-Dan a écrit :

Pfft...completed the 5 Male wins...trophy card flashed up. Swapped to female deck and now I have to buy the trophy and it hasn't even registered my male wins..and no card in my deck. Epic Fail Feerik..epic.

You do realize theres more trophies to earn before getting the card right?.......:/

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#5 14-02-2011 16:36:54

Eredan-Dan
Habitant de Guem

Yeah lol, my bad. Still, bit weak having to buy one trophy and buy cards needed to complete them.

Pied de page des forums