Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-02-2011 21:37:42

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

My Mercanary Priest Deck

Let me know how my deck is im working on it lil by lil so far its a good deck i have managed to get too 1745 ELO with it and i have 20 wins and 12 defeats but i have only play this deck in the ELO Room lol

The Eternal (lv 4)
Lady Yilith (lv 3)
Apostle of Destiny (lv 3)

3 Oath of Faith
3 Aging
3 Sacred Nova
2 Win using fervor
2 Spiritual Duel
1 Exhort faith
1 Exaltation
1 Divine Light
3 Open-mindedness
1 A new start

now im working on upgrading the Exhort faith and Exaltation to Divine Light

"Fear is all in the mind"

#2 10-02-2011 23:14:12

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : My Mercanary Priest Deck

I see that deck a lot in ELO and I hate it hmm I honestly would rather face just about anything else than the merc healers over and over again....

You're missing I hate brawlers though. And a mental siphon to force people into less than 5 hands at endgame.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 11-02-2011 00:06:07

Glasher
Guémélite

Annoying to play against but beatable. I just wish I hadnt been running into with my magetoba lol

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#4 11-02-2011 00:35:55

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

Rathedan a écrit :

I see that deck a lot in ELO and I hate it hmm I honestly would rather face just about anything else than the merc healers over and over again....

You're missing I hate brawlers though. And a mental siphon to force people into less than 5 hands at endgame.

really i havent seen a all merc this week to me all i see is the nomad heal deck and a lot of zil decks lol but thanks for the tips

"Fear is all in the mind"

Pied de page des forums