Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#51 31-01-2011 06:01:20

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Re : The Pirate Invocation Quest!

LiQuiD a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I will finally Post a reply. WHY DONT YOU MAKE EVENTS LIKE THIS FREE FOR EVERYONE INSTEAD OF HIDING THE BLOODY THINGS IN BOOSTERS THAT FREE PLAYERS CANT GET? HALLOWEEN! CHRISTMAS! PIRATE QUEST! Stop this. IF your gonna start an event with something that everyone can do. Then you better make it to where those same people can finish it. Catering to the payers only gets you to loose players over time.

They had a FREE event over the entire month of December last year. You cant expect to get everything for FREE

And yet the trophies required you to buy boosters for the pets.

#52 31-01-2011 06:29:01

para
Habitant de Guem

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
LiQuiD a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

I will finally Post a reply. WHY DONT YOU MAKE EVENTS LIKE THIS FREE FOR EVERYONE INSTEAD OF HIDING THE BLOODY THINGS IN BOOSTERS THAT FREE PLAYERS CANT GET? HALLOWEEN! CHRISTMAS! PIRATE QUEST! Stop this. IF your gonna start an event with something that everyone can do. Then you better make it to where those same people can finish it. Catering to the payers only gets you to loose players over time.

They had a FREE event over the entire month of December last year. You cant expect to get everything for FREE

the advent calendar is what was being referenced, and it was completely free

#53 31-01-2011 09:01:14

Limestone
Solarian

para a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
LiQuiD a écrit :

Yeah and not to mention free booster, free 2 collector card, free crystal up to 2000k (huge bonus for new players) and even a free magic card that turn any card into foil damn it.. all that and you still have  complain??

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#54 31-01-2011 10:06:57

bleachman
Gardien

Limestone a écrit :
para a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :

Yeah and not to mention free booster, free 2 collector card, free crystal up to 2000k (huge bonus for new players) and even a free magic card that turn any card into foil damn it.. all that and you still have  complain??

Some people cannot have enough. I do not understand why it is so hard for people to understand that Feerik is a business and they are not obliged to hand out anything for free. Quite frankly, I believe people would still play Eredan iTCG, even if things were not for free.

Feerik's strategy is to toss a freebie every once in a while to keep the casual spending and free players happy, but they will never ensure and enable you to be able to compete with paying customers for nothing. If that were the case, they wouldn't have any customers at all. yikes

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#55 31-01-2011 14:04:01

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

bleachman a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :
para a écrit :

Some people cannot have enough. I do not understand why it is so hard for people to understand that Feerik is a business and they are not obliged to hand out anything for free. Quite frankly, I believe people would still play Eredan iTCG, even if things were not for free.

Feerik's strategy is to toss a freebie every once in a while to keep the casual spending and free players happy, but they will never ensure and enable you to be able to compete with paying customers for nothing. If that were the case, they wouldn't have any customers at all. yikes

the keywords in this post are "Feerik is a business." add "Not a charity." enough said.

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#56 31-01-2011 20:18:19

skaspels
Voyageur

Rathedan a écrit :

6 packs getting 4 of one scroll, 2 of another and none of the third pretty much sucks FYI.

I understand the desire to drum up sales, but bending people over and giving it to them with bad luck just isn't nice hmm

I'm going to have to agree with this one; so far I have bought 11 booster packs, and still only have 2 scrolls.  I'm pretty teed off.

#57 01-02-2011 11:30:58

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

so it's monday now...
when are you going to tell us the voucher winner?

#58 01-02-2011 13:46:28

Notsoevildm
Ptit nouveau

skaspels a écrit :
Rathedan a écrit :

6 packs getting 4 of one scroll, 2 of another and none of the third pretty much sucks FYI.

I understand the desire to drum up sales, but bending people over and giving it to them with bad luck just isn't nice hmm

I'm going to have to agree with this one; so far I have bought 11 booster packs, and still only have 2 scrolls.  I'm pretty teed off.

I got lucky this time, getting the 3 scrolls with 3 4-packs. however, I know how these guys feel as I remember how angry I was with the xmas and halloween events. At the very least, let people trade off their extra event cards so that everyone can get a chance to play.

#59 02-02-2011 07:30:22

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Vasillisque a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :
Limestone a écrit :

the keywords in this post are "Feerik is a business." add "Not a charity." enough said.

And yet not one of you people actually understood my point. This trophy started out being able to get by anyone....yet to actually finish it you had to pay. If you start it out free. Then finish free. That was my point.  I was able to get the first scroll but for what? I couldnt get the rest. It was nothing but a giant disappointment.

#60 02-02-2011 08:01:28

bleachman
Gardien

Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Vasillisque a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

And yet not one of you people actually understood my point. This trophy started out being able to get by anyone....yet to actually finish it you had to pay. If you start it out free. Then finish free. That was my point.  I was able to get the first scroll but for what? I couldnt get the rest. It was nothing but a giant disappointment.

Your point is, hard to say, totally moot though. The event did not start out 100% free. They announced you needed to get packs to find the other three cards for the event. Its not like it was free and belated they added the necessity to purchase something to be able to unlock everything. In such a case, your point would have been solid and correct. But in this case it isn't. They announced it was necessary to purchase packs from the beginning on and thus made it clear that it is not an entirely 'free' event.

Also, you can do free Feez offers to stock up on Feez so you can actually call this entire event, including the necessity to purchase packs, a 'free' event.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#61 02-02-2011 08:05:12

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

bleachman a écrit :
Col.Beowulf a écrit :
Vasillisque a écrit :

Your point is, hard to say, totally moot though. The event did not start out 100% free. They announced you needed to get packs to find the other three cards for the event. Its not like it was free and belated they added the necessity to purchase something to be able to unlock everything. In such a case, your point would have been solid and correct. But in this case it isn't. They announced it was necessary to purchase packs from the beginning on and thus made it clear that it is not an entirely 'free' event.

Also, you can do free Feez offers to stock up on Feez so you can actually call this entire event, including the necessity to purchase packs, a 'free' event.

No I have mentioned that the offers do not work. I have tried for months and still nothing. I had no problem with the Christmas Advent Calendar. I enjoyed that. But the trophies after-wards I couldnt get. It was irksome but not too bad. At least it fixed what the Halloween Event failed at so epically. It was just very upsetting to see 1/4 and not be able to finish the event simply because players like me cant pay.

Dernière modification par Col.Beowulf (02-02-2011 08:08:08)

#62 04-02-2011 00:47:30

Falanin
Campeur

Even though I spend money on this game, I find the paid events really annoying. They screw with my budget, especially since I never seem to get any warning for when one is going to occur.  If we could find out 3-7 days in advance, that would be GREAT.  Then I wouldn't be caught with no money for awesome event weekend, like I was for this event.  Are you getting this?  I'd give you MORE MONEY if you give me some warning for the events.

Additionally, I wouldn't mind the "pay to play" events so much if the cards for them were tradeable.  I'd make the cards tradeable until they're "used" for the event, but non-tradeable afterwards.  That way, if you get extras, you could sell them for crystal, but you wouldn't be able to sell off the ones you used to complete the event. This would make the "random draw" phenomenon less annoying, and give the free players a CHANCE to compete.

Thanks for listening.

Save Toran the Faithless!  Equal cards for mercenary caste members!   http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

#63 04-02-2011 14:55:44

Col.Beowulf
Guémélite

Falanin a écrit :

Even though I spend money on this game, I find the paid events really annoying. They screw with my budget, especially since I never seem to get any warning for when one is going to occur.  If we could find out 3-7 days in advance, that would be GREAT.  Then I wouldn't be caught with no money for awesome event weekend, like I was for this event.  Are you getting this?  I'd give you MORE MONEY if you give me some warning for the events.

Additionally, I wouldn't mind the "pay to play" events so much if the cards for them were tradeable.  I'd make the cards tradeable until they're "used" for the event, but non-tradeable afterwards.  That way, if you get extras, you could sell them for crystal, but you wouldn't be able to sell off the ones you used to complete the event. This would make the "random draw" phenomenon less annoying, and give the free players a CHANCE to compete.

Thanks for listening.

Here here Bravo. I like you.

Pied de page des forums