Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-02-2011 17:17:56

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

New Game Mechanic?!

fancard-2.png
fancard1.png

I'm thinking if they weren't Unique, I'd get "OP OP OP" spamming galore.. Either way, I doubt the cards need any explanation but I will anyways.

Try Again:  This card simply means that your opponent will have to select a new card for each card he / she has played after "Try Again".  The cards previously selected would not be used, but sent to the discard pile.  As well as the new cards selected.

Example if I go first:  I play Try Again.  My opponent plays Good Omen + Good Omen.  Since I played Try Again before any of his cards took effect, both of his cards would be discarded and he would then be forced to pick 2 different cards to play.

Example if I go second:  My opponent plays Good Omen + Good Omen.  I play Try Again.  Since my opponent went first, his first card would activate.  Then my cards ability would activate and he would be forced to select 1 new card to play.

Better Luck Next Time:  This card allows you the opportunity to reselect a card from your hand to switch in.  Best case would be if you chained into it with a card that obviously has "Chain".

Example:  I play Better Luck Next Time.  Then I pretty much just wasted the card and could have simply picked a new card to begin with.  If I played Smart Ass + Better Luck Next Time, depending on what my opponent played, I could then switch out Smart Ass and choose a new card to play based off of his move.

Hopefully this all makes sense.. I don't think it's that hard of a concept to grasp.  Enjoy.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#2 01-02-2011 20:00:38

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : New Game Mechanic?!

Always cool to see ideas that introduce new elements to the game, instead of: X players gets +X to Y.

Disruptor!

#3 01-02-2011 20:19:24

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : New Game Mechanic?!

Pilk on orders with like 7 Spirit says
???????????? > Try Again > Void > Cloning > ?????????????

fun times and new screen shots of longer chains

or for practicality
Rain of Death > Try Again > Void > LB3

Dernière modification par Glasher (01-02-2011 20:20:51)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums