Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 01-02-2011 04:33:12

Bloodlust007
Campeur

Clan War Rule Proposal

I would like a vote between all clan leaders and members on this.

Currently {UA} is at war with the syndicate. This has been going on for a week now.

To prevent this problem in the future I think that instead of the current rules we change a few things.

This is what i propose:

1) First clan to 5 wins is victorious.
2) Clan leaders MUST participate.
3) Matches can be played by challenges OR selecting your own team of *5 players
4) No alteration of decks.
5) Best 2 out of 3.
Notes:
*Substitutions are allowed but a player CANNOT play twice. Once you lose that is it you do not get another chance.

I think this will speed up the process so wars don't go on for a week at a time.
Again this is a proposal and I want everyone's take on this.
If anyone has any ideas for additional rules or thinks that i rule i posted above is unfair and/or unclear please mention it.
All I am trying to do is make clan wars run more smoothly considering most of us live in separate time zones.

Thanks guys.

{UA} Underworld Assassins: From Blood Comes Dust
Clan Chatroom: http://xat.com/UnderworldAssassins
Join team JMT everyone is welcome http://xat.com/eredanunite

#2 01-02-2011 06:42:36

Glasher
Guémélite

Re : Clan War Rule Proposal

those are the rules now lol every1 seems to think they need to let every1 play and this is what slowed it down. the war with msn took what 3 days and part of it was my fault but i let them know.

as far as limestone he is in indonesia so its hard for him to see some of ***bip*** guys. i have no idea where the hell jeb is.

as far as ne proposals thier is no one rule for wars. when u challenge sum1 u make the terms u want if they accept then those are the terms.

i find i thard to believe no one has done these in the past with other tcgs...

then again if we didnt have 2 chats every1 would be in the same place and people would see each other all the time...

lastly thier is nothing stopping people from having multiple wars. u n ssj3 could have another random war with urselves or msn or split into 5ths so we cna get sum damn activity around here...

but iv ebeen drinking and i probably should be sleeping or something but the booze is to good

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#3 01-02-2011 07:09:11

bleachman
Gardien

Clan wars do not need more ruling, they just need more communication between participants. Tell your guys to pull their heads out of their arses and meet up to do their battles. It isn't THAT hard.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 01-02-2011 07:29:29

Bloodlust007
Campeur

I hear ya glasher I'm just saying set rules that everyone knows and follows is a lot easier than custom rules for each match. And with limestone in indonesia is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Bleachman my guys do have their heads out of their asses they have been asking me what to do cuz the two people left to fight on glashers team are MIA and I haven't heard from frozen in a while. So its kinda hard to finish a war when people are missing.

Thanks for the input glasher I was never told that rules were declared at the begining of the war. Message me with what guys you have available tomorrow and we'll figure something out.

And bleachman before you start telling people to pull their heads out of their ass maybe you should follow your own advice and pull yours out as well. And its not more ruling, its set rules big difference.

We should make a clan war chatroom. That way anyone who has anything to do with a clan war must be logged in there at all times and all clan leaders are mods.

Dernière modification par Bloodlust007 (01-02-2011 07:33:13)

#5 01-02-2011 08:04:13

bleachman
Gardien

Bloodlust007 a écrit :

Bleachman my guys do have their heads out of their asses they have been asking me what to do cuz the two people left to fight on glashers team are MIA and I haven't heard from frozen in a while. So its kinda hard to finish a war when people are missing.

And bleachman before you start telling people to pull their heads out of their ass maybe you should follow your own advice and pull yours out as well. And its not more ruling, its set rules big difference.

We should make a clan war chatroom. That way anyone who has anything to do with a clan war must be logged in there at all times and all clan leaders are mods.

If you guys contacted them and recieve absolutely no response for a while, wouldn't those members have to be declared as losers or disqualified from the war and other members of the guild replace their places? Did you guys try set dates amongst your members to see if you have a time during the week to play for 30 minutes to resolve parts of the war?

I do not think a third chatroom is necessary. We have so many ways to get into touch with other players. The two chat rooms we already have, in game personal messages and emails in the forum. The problem wont really be solved by adding a third chat. sad

If you wish to make this a personal dispute, you can feel free to pop into the chat linked below in my signature or contact me in emails directly. You will see how very far my head is out of my ass. My statement was directed at the tardy members participating in this war. You chose to take it as a hit against yourself.

#6 01-02-2011 11:19:42

Bloodlust007
Campeur

You took a shot at my clan therefore you took a shot at me and everyone in it.  And its kinda hard to get into the msn chatroom when you were banned cuz someone didn't agree with your opinion and banned you cuz you are in a clan with someone they dislike. So if you wouldn't mind keep your ignorant comments to yourself. The forums are not made for trash talk and low brow shots, this isn't middle school its a game. And before you say that I am doing that I will admit that I am but I am defending my clan. My clan doesn't slander or trash talk and if they do they get booted. Its called gaming etiquette and everyone should use it. Now I am ending this pointless arguement cuz this is not the place for it.

#7 01-02-2011 13:34:17

bleachman
Gardien

Bloodlust007 a écrit :

You took a shot at my clan therefore you took a shot at me and everyone in it.  And its kinda hard to get into the msn chatroom when you were banned cuz someone didn't agree with your opinion and banned you cuz you are in a clan with someone they dislike. So if you wouldn't mind keep your ignorant comments to yourself. The forums are not made for trash talk and low brow shots, this isn't middle school its a game. And before you say that I am doing that I will admit that I am but I am defending my clan. My clan doesn't slander or trash talk and if they do they get booted. Its called gaming etiquette and everyone should use it. Now I am ending this pointless arguement cuz this is not the place for it.

As I said before, if you wish to discuss this issue, you an contact me directly via emails. If it comes to me having to remind you a third time, I will lock this thread.

#8 01-02-2011 13:45:38

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

I made a third Chat for wars no one will be banned except if you go in there just to start stuff.This will be used for "Wars Only" people that idle in it will be kicked and  then booted.

Thanks for your time smile

#9 01-02-2011 16:37:33

Glasher
Guémélite

Yugimonz a écrit :

I made a third Chat for wars no one will be banned except if you go in there just to start stuff.This will be used for "Wars Only" people that idle in it will be kicked and  then booted.

Thanks for your time smile

Im sorry i tried to defend u, i tried to stay neutral but ***bip*** an idiot.

So now thier is a third chat...that you will get booted from if your just waiting around for ***bip*** opponent. Rich you are a lost cause...

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#10 01-02-2011 16:42:56

bleachman
Gardien

Topic's out of hand.

Pied de page des forums