Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-01-2011 15:13:38

skaspels
Voyageur

Unexplained Defense Penalties

I have been noticing many times over the last few days that Fights begin with unexplained defense penalties.  The most common character that I see this happen against is Aez the King of Avalonia at level 2 or 3 I think - on Turn 1 his defense has been downgraded from 4 to 3 - I can't understand why?  The last time I saw it, it was in a deck with Bomzar (lvl 2, attack upgrade) and Kronhan (lvl 3).

I noticed also during some fights that my Sap Heart characters on I believe all even numbered turns had Defense -1.  There were no cards played at any point which had this effect.  I was playing Ydiane, Melissandre, Keizan all at lvl 3; my opponent was playing Silene (lvl 3), Bloodsword (lvl 3, Marauder boost) and Faceless (lvl 1).

Is this a bug or a feature? And why is it happening?

Skaspels

#2 24-01-2011 15:33:27

SamsonXL
Habitant de Guem

Re : Unexplained Defense Penalties

You already answered your own question. You are using Keizan.
At the beginnig of each turn he reduces the defense of each character with a defense greater 3 by 1.
Aez' defense is higher than 3, so it is reduced by one.
If you use Scouting the Area lvl2 the defense of all your characters is raised by 2. At the beginning of the next turn your defense is at 4 or 5 (depending on which character you look at) and thus is reduced by 1 through Keizan's ability.

#3 24-01-2011 15:39:04

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

yep, some characters are tricky like that..

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#4 24-01-2011 18:47:58

skaspels
Voyageur

You know, for some reason I thought that a) it wouldn't affect my characters, and b) that it would happen at the start of the fight, rather than at the start of the turn.  Let that be a lesson to me on carefully reading my cards.

Thanks.

Pied de page des forums