Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2011 20:54:13

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Splinter of the World Tree/Ice barrier

So, Ishia boosts the effect of Ice barrier thanks to her organic +1 boost to non AoE magic. So, my question is, does the effect of Splinter of the World tree, which is the same as Ishia as far as I know, give the same +2 to all characters when Ice barrier is used?

#2 18-01-2011 21:15:40

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : Splinter of the World Tree/Ice barrier

[card]Splinter of the World Tree[/card] only adds to damage, from what I can gather.

Disruptor!

#3 20-01-2011 02:13:18

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Sorry to bother u when you are talking about other card, but since i just noticed what you said from ishaia, that really happens? If you play an Ice Barrier with her does all your characters obtain +2 defense?

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 20-01-2011 02:34:14

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

warhound ~ as steve said, splinter adds +1 to spell damage so a card effect like barrier's +1 def wouldn't be affected. if you played fireball, for example, then yes you'd feel the +1 dmg effect.. i wouldn't know if ishaia can make fireball be affected by her effect though,

santu ~ yep, i love her and hate her for that very reason, mate..

Dernière modification par Vasillisque (20-01-2011 02:35:18)

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#5 20-01-2011 03:12:52

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

Vasillisque a écrit :

santu ~ yep, i love her and hate her for that very reason, mate..

yikes So that means she must be in my collection big_smile (I wish!)

Thanks smile

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#6 20-01-2011 15:38:25

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

and in mine, man..i want her so bad i think i'll sell my abomination for her..and i worked that guy like there's no tomorrow..

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

Pied de page des forums