Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 20-01-2011 10:00:29

Martenus
Campeur

Counter Cards for Mages.

I need  a Prestige that iam sure of but what else can a mage do to counter the super crazy Healing and Discarding. My Problem is i lose to Zil and now Nomads far to often and there is Zillions of Nomad Decks in Moment. Lots of tham playing Distract and Obsessity. I never was a big fan of counters because it makes the game so reactive not playing your own Stratiegie just counter any Key Card the Enemy might play. Ok i have to Adapt but other than playing Obsseity myself nothing comes in Mind. And its not Good in the most cases because i raise my Armor pretty fast and this Reduce it to 2 again hurts me alot.

So anyone has a Idia what counters a mage can and should play ?

Also what is a good Price for  Prestige ?

#2 20-01-2011 11:54:37

bleachman
Gardien

Re : Counter Cards for Mages.

You do know that almost every other class and deck type has a problem against mage decks? There are two cards that can counter action cards and those are [card]Obesity[/card] and [card]The Council's Decision[/card]. My bet is you are playing [card]Pilkim[/card], [card]Prophet[/card] and [card]Aerouant the Crystalomancer[/card] so CD wont do you any good. You're just going to have to man up and use Obesity, if you need it.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#3 20-01-2011 12:02:39

Martenus
Campeur

Yes i know you hate mages smile
But is allways a question of Metagame when 70% of all enemys i meet above 1800 are ether Zil or Nomad or the New Ethernal Superstar Deck one have to Adapt. Problem is the other Decks can do that very easy because ther is alot of good counter Cards against mages but none that mages can use against tham !

#4 20-01-2011 12:20:54

bleachman
Gardien

Martenus a écrit :

Yes i know you hate mages smile
But is allways a question of Metagame when 70% of all enemys i meet above 1800 are ether Zil or Nomad or the New Ethernal Superstar Deck one have to Adapt. Problem is the other Decks can do that very easy because ther is alot of good counter Cards against mages but none that mages can use against tham !

There was a really long period in which Noz Mages were dominant in elo and top metagaming. Now a little wind is breezing in and its just time to adapt or play something else.

Please list these anti mage cards. o_o

Also I do not hate mages, I actually have a mage deck (Zil) and am working on another (Kot) mage deck as well. tongue Its the cheap ones I dislike. xD

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 20-01-2011 16:02:35

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

plus mages have magic chainning skills already? xoD

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#6 21-01-2011 00:42:10

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

[card]Treacherous[/card] works, I think.

#7 21-01-2011 00:55:23

goscar
Guémélite

bleachman a écrit :

Also I do not hate mages, I actually have a mage deck (Zil) and am working on another (Kot) mage deck as well. tongue Its the cheap ones I dislike. xD

Idk Bleachman Noz Mages are pretty expensive to get! lol

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#8 21-01-2011 02:44:23

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Incidentally, what is the New Ethereal Superstar deck?

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#9 21-01-2011 07:25:06

Martenus
Campeur

Ethernal, Stoneeater and ether Atheb or the Lady Yilit basicly the strongest multiclass chars. and than best cards from all Classes Basicly combinded with counters and discards. Its pretty Strong because it basicly has the "Best" Cards the game has combined. There is no single Deck in Moment everyone plays a bit diffrent the stongest in my opinion is the Discard Counter Defense one. This Decks does nothing but Heal Discard and trying to counter everything you might play and wait until your decks depeletes.

and Treacherous is a Card to Counter Mages not a Mage Counter Card tongue

#10 21-01-2011 08:59:54

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Martenus a écrit :

Ethernal, Stoneeater and ether Atheb or the Lady Yilit basicly the strongest multiclass chars. and than best cards from all Classes Basicly combinded with counters and discards. Its pretty Strong because it basicly has the "Best" Cards the game has combined. There is no single Deck in Moment everyone plays a bit diffrent the stongest in my opinion is the Discard Counter Defense one. This Decks does nothing but Heal Discard and trying to counter everything you might play and wait until your decks depeletes.

and Treacherous is a Card to Counter Mages not a Mage Counter Card tongue

Interesting, I was actually eyeing an Eternal/Stone Eater/Apostle of Destiny Tempus/Sacred Fury deck, but this one seems much better. Although admittedly the Stone Eater is still a long way to go for me.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

Pied de page des forums