Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 19-01-2011 17:18:14

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

Foam Giant for Tourney?

i always stuck at 1600 elo with this build.
could you please help me which needs to change?

Here's my build:
Foam Giant 3
Jorus 2
Ramen 2

3 Hot Noodle
3 Good Jorusien
1 Crown of the border
2 Crystal Shelf
1 Dragon Molt
1 Elfine Bow
1 Fierce Lion
3 Firon
3 Idol of Life
1 Anathematize
1 Strike That Iron (since there are new cards from the pirate deck [port] that could ruin my defense build...)

so right now my problem is that i tend to lose to some giant attacker like abomination/the shadow/telendar combo

or to most of deck that have freeze inside it.

i've been thinking to include multitasking, but it was waaay over my budget...

if there are possible way to build my deck into competitive tourney, your advice would be very appreciated.

Dernière modification par silversaint (19-01-2011 17:19:55)

#2 19-01-2011 17:44:37

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

Re : Foam Giant for Tourney?

High ELO decks are high budget decks sadly.

Without multi tasking a crafts deck wont get much higher than 1650. hmm

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#3 19-01-2011 21:58:29

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

You could try Jayane instead of Jorus as long as your not getting 1HKO a 6 point heal might be able to keep you until your fully decked out.  You won't get the +1 spirit for the Good Jorusien but I think the heals should make up for it.

#4 20-01-2011 05:45:52

LiQuiD
Ptit nouveau

came up against a deck like this the other day...

i was playing a [card]Red Mark[/card] [card]Wreckwood[/card] [card]Bearcupine[/card] IHAS strategy deck - yes i know it doesnt fully utilise IHAS but i was using it to level my Sap warriors quickly.

Anyway, came down to turn 10. My Red Mark on max health and 13 items in the discard pile against Foamy on max health loaded up with items. HE played 2x Firons and smashed out 42/44 attack to wipe me off the board LOL! wont let that happen again

#5 22-01-2011 09:29:26

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

lol if i use foam giant, i always win 3 char dead on enemy side, with foam giant live on my side... maybe you should change your deck a little bit...
use firon for attack boost, you could go for about 40++ damage per round

#6 28-01-2011 17:08:31

artemis_fowl
Campeur

i personally think jayane is better than ramen.
ramen can't do too much on noz mage decks, but jayane helps a lot in keeping Foam alive, and also the potions, using odds and ends is also quite useful in a craft deck for those very unlucky draws.

the tactic is just to keep foam alive and then don't use the firons in the early turns as much as possible. with obesity, sunburn, and other counter cards, this deck is hard to beat.plus you can enter a variety of counter cards since you have odds and ends even if you can't draw your craftsmen card. 2 odds and ends is just enough, 8/20 (3 potions, 3 good jorus and 2 odds and ends) is a good probability. im not even using multi tasking anymore, since i found out that the 3 jorus plus the life totems are quite enough to keep foam alive.

3 good Jorus
3 time potions
2 odds and ends
3 life totem
2 smash that wall/iron
1 obesity
1 anasthematize
3 Firons

+ other counter cards you like smile

#7 01-02-2011 18:41:54

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

well, first i use jayane, but come to think of it, i thought it would be better to have 2 damage reduction against mage for several turn instead of 6 heal for 1 turn aint it?
and actually the one i fear most is only freeze!
it could ruin my entire plan just with 1 card...
got win several times with freeze though, but it's sure was tough battle...

Dernière modification par silversaint (01-02-2011 18:49:17)

#8 02-02-2011 14:26:53

artemis_fowl
Campeur

i posted a new craft deck idea at another topic, but i haven't got any feed backs on it. well the idea is: Jayane, Klementine and Nut

You use ports, Time bombs and time poisons and equip them on the opponent chararcter along with the use of multitasking, and then the other key card is the moneyed which can help you discard card you may not need the most and then help also bring back multitasking.

i will try that once i complete my ports and multitasking.:D

Pied de page des forums