Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 21-12-2010 04:32:35

bleachman
Gardien

Wiki Storyline updates! [Check dis shit out!]

Dantesan has been busting ass to get a decent translation of the Eredan iTCG storyline up and at it on our wiki. It's long from finished (its actually a lot of work yikes) but we still want to keep you guys posted on how far along its getting and ask for your help:

-Input on the story: What do you think about the story? What do you like most? What kind of plot changes would you like to see?

-Corrections/Help: Its still in the works and typos and minor mistakes can happen. If you spot one, please post it here, with a quote and either Dantesan or I will change it on the wiki accordingly.

Otherwise, have fun checking out the story behind Eredan iTCG! Read up on it here: http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title=US:Universe

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#2 21-12-2010 08:30:54

TaiwanLight
Campeur

Re : Wiki Storyline updates! [Check dis shit out!]

Great!:D

#3 21-12-2010 20:48:00

Azale
Voyageur

Ok kind of a slow day at work so let's take a crack at this:

The original is above the rewrite. I tried to smooth it out a tiny bit and make it flow a tad better. my own version is in Italics underneath each line.

Chronology:

Approximately –6500 : Solar and Guem deliver a terrible battle against each other in the void of this dimension.
Approximately -6500 : Solar and Guem engage in a devastating battle against each other within the void of this dimension.

Approximately -6000 : Solar imploses and becomes a sun. Guem becomes a planet. The Universe is created, life starts on Guem.
Approximately -6000 : Solar implodes and becomes the sun, while Guem becomes a planet. The Universe is created and life starts on the planet Guem.

- 6000 to -300 : A few civilizations appear and disappear, the creatures inhabiting Guem evolve.
-6000 to -300 : Civilizations rise and fall. The creatures inhabiting Guem evolve.

- 300 : Erosion on Guem . Giant Crystals appear.
-300 : The first of the Giant Crystals uncovered by the natural erosion of the planet are discovered.

0 : The Xzia Empire is created and the Imperial Calendar as well.
0 : The Xzia Empire and Imperial Calander are created.

20 : War explodes between The Xzia Empire and Draconia. Draconia wins the battle.
20 : War breaks out between The Xzia Empire and Draconia. Draconia emerges the victor.

29 : Magic effects appear, creating great catastrophies.
29 : Magical effects begin to appear creating great catastrophies throughout the land.

31 : Start of the war against The Void.
31 : The war against The Void begins.

33 : The Void disintegrates the kingdom of Bramamir. The land in this part of the world are islands floating above a black vortex.
33 : The Kingdom of Bramamir is consumed by The Void, leaving behind only floating islands hovering above the black vortex.

34 : Temporary Nation Coalition against this common enemy. Defeat of the allies. Prophet spreads the Dragon's words, these words are heard around the world, heroes will emerge.
34 : A Coalition of Nations is formed to fight the common enemy, but is not enough and is defeated. Prophet comes forward to spread the Dragon's words. These words are heard around the world, calling forth Heroes.

35 : The Kotoba, the Noz' Dingard envoys and many other Hero guilds are created.
This one was juse fine!

36 : Eredan, the Guem Guardian is found by several heroes of different nationalities. With the help of the Guardian, the heroes trap The Void and create a forbidden zone in the south of Draconia. Since then, no one has ever seen the Guardian again. End of the war against The Void. Guild Treaty is created , recognizing a status of independence to people forming a guild.
36 : Eredan, the Guem Guardian is discovered by several heroes of differing nationalities. With the help of the Guardian, the heroes are able to trap The Void in the South of Draconia, creating a forbidden zone and ending The Void war. The Guild Treaty is signed, recognizing the independant status of Guilds and thier members.

85 : Death of Gaumatta, King of Yses, start of the Grand Tournament (Start of the Eredan GT storyline)
Fine
105 :The stone fallen from the sky , Several guilds meet at the impact zone (start of the Eredan iTCG storyline).
Not really fine, but so broken as to not be able to pull any info from it. Soo...

History of the World:

Even allied with there former enemies,
Even allied with thier former enemies,

Guilds from different Nations sprang when all
..The Void. Guilds from different nations sprang up when all

blood of many heroes had already been spilt.
blood of many heroes had already been spilled.

Journey:

A bonefire, wow
A bonfire, wow

Storm:

giving the sisters the head go to explore the area.
giving the sisters the go ahead to explore the area

Dernière modification par Azale (22-12-2010 03:17:08)

#4 22-12-2010 04:16:38

xNNYx
Campeur

Me personally I enjoy reading the story, not sure about others. So I like being able to read it now without having to translate and get things lost in translation. Looking forward to more.

Oderint Dum Metuant

#5 22-12-2010 08:28:51

Dantesan
Solarian

Thank you very much Azale for your input,  the Chronology of the Eredan Universe was translated ages ago and I had the intention to change it anyhow but your version is much smoother! Great stuff!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story

I have made the necessary modifications, I have the intention to change a few bits when I have time and continue translating the back story.

The time factor is always my enemy smile

Don't kill the dream, execute it.

#6 22-12-2010 14:47:06

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

dantesan a écrit :

The time guemelites are always my enemy smile

NOW WE KNOW!

#7 22-12-2010 17:39:11

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

20 : War breaks out between The Xzia Empire and Draconia. Draconia emerges the victor.

it must be emerges AS the victor..

#8 22-12-2010 17:42:13

LenardCzar
Habitant de Guem

The Kotoba had been traveling for a few days now. They had left Okia, the furthest village from the Imperial capital but also the closest to the Tomb of the Elders.

ive found that in the wiki... the furthest there must be changed to farthest

#9 22-12-2010 23:26:10

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

it's made of all kinds of awesome, love how the recent event cards all tell the story part by part.. as a zil enthusiast though i'd really love to see more depth on the bad guy's in-goings, the pack for instance strikes me as the most interesting group in the whole of the game.. so my suggestion for the plot twists and the sort would be the following:
in the posted zil guild story, it's made obvious that they are being used by someone with a kill bill, so even under telendar's command they're not themselves.. it would be great though that starting from bloodsword and spreading to the rest of the pack, they would become conscious of this and intend to stop the guild from being manipulated.. as the ones that were robbed of their stone hearts, the zil should have the right to destroy whoever's manipulating them as toys.. HOW the pack would come to being self-aware, i don't have any ideas at the moment, but i do think it'd be a nice plot twist.. thanks for the update and for reading!

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#10 23-12-2010 05:37:17

Azale
Voyageur

LenardCzar a écrit :

Not neccessarily.

#11 24-12-2010 03:37:58

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Azale a écrit :
LenardCzar a écrit :

Not neccessarily.

true... true.

#12 24-12-2010 23:33:41

Eredan-Dan
Habitant de Guem

My first post, be gentle.

Have looked thru the updated info and, despite obvious grammar errors, the work is awesome. Kudos my good man for all the effort you've put into it. The creativity it takes to create a storyline for this game is immense.

I am a cash player, in a way, and I've played for maybe 3 months now. The one thing I felt that was lacking was a dedicated WIKI site for us. Hopefully we are on the path to this :-)

Good Work

Dan

#13 19-01-2011 09:31:03

Dantesan
Solarian

If any of you are bilingual french/english, help with the story would be much appreciated ^^

Contact me by mail please.

Regards

Dantesan

#14 26-01-2011 23:03:58

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

lovin the story....tho i can only read it a bit at a time....temporary a.d.d. hahaha but it inspires deck ideas. smile great job. sidenote: i need to learn french. tongue

#15 16-02-2011 12:01:19

Rodolfo
Ptit nouveau

great story, good job, gief more to read

#16 25-02-2011 15:43:57

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

when are you going to update?
can't wait to read the rest of it...
(kinda stuck in the game, and looking for anything that would make me stick with it...)

#17 25-02-2011 15:51:38

Dantesan
Solarian

As soon as I have time Silver smile Any of you speak French and English fluently? The help would be much appreciated wink

I'll try and update some more next week!

#18 26-02-2011 04:46:26

Caitlyn
Guémélite

thank you for your hard work on this.. big_smile

I read the english version and was so enthralled that I also read the french version (using google translate lol) as well..

Unfortunately I am could not speak or understand French.. but I wish you luck on this.. big_smile

i <3 ZIL
new telendar = fail, gimme a new one! tongue

#19 15-03-2011 04:01:14

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

So i was looking the spanish forums and they have most of the story yikes.
Then i got the idea about translating from spanish to english if it is more easy for someone... so thats all i have to say

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#20 15-03-2011 15:12:51

Santuros
Nehantiste

Santuros a écrit :

So i was looking the spanish forums and they have most of the story yikes.
Then i got the idea about translating from spanish to english if it is more easy for someone... so thats all i have to say

no one agree??? sad

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#21 15-03-2011 23:15:25

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

i do! but i don't have the time for it..meh,

#22 24-03-2011 10:06:28

Dantesan
Solarian

The Death of Prophet Chapter I and II are available.

http://wiki.eredan.com/index.php?title= … _Chapter_I

#23 13-04-2011 18:25:40

Santuros
Nehantiste

I know that Dantesan is pretty bussy right now, but someone knows when are we going to see the rest of the story? cause im tired of reading some bad translated story

#24 05-10-2011 15:21:43

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

I'm not French/English bi-lingual, but hoping someone is continuing to translate...finally got to reading the rest of the story...need moar!

#25 31-10-2011 13:22:18

NevikSheilds
Voyageur

with all the staff changes and everything will the rest of act 3 onward be translated?

Pied de page des forums