Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2011 20:11:26

jedc
Voyageur

The Pack has returned!

Ok, so after many late night tweakings, my starter zil deck eventually tured into a Pack deck. from there i took out most of the starter cards and replaced them with cards i thought fit better.

now i know this deck is good for the area im at, and can hold its own against some higher powers (went 1-1 against lvl 16 nomad user with maxed out deck, sacred novas coming out every other turn >.>) and i can usually do around 70-80 or so dmg in the lvl room. what i want to know is how to make it even better. i know this can happen because the deck can still get its but whooped, and as long as that can happen, something can always be done to make it better or work smoother.

[card]Fenrath[/card] lvl 3
[card]Bloodsword[/card] lvl 3 warrior buff
[card]Faceless[/card] lvl 3

x3 [card]Bestial[/card]
x1 [card]Assassination[/card]
x2 [card]Fly off the handle[/card]
x1 [card]Blood ties[/card]
x1 [card]Blast![/card]
x2 [card]Dances with Volk[/card]
x1 [card]I hate Kotoba[/card]
x1 [card]Living dagger[/card]
x1 [card]Perforator[/card]
x2 [card]Bite[/card]
x2 [card]Up your ass[/card]
x1 [card]To lay bare[/card]
x1 [card]Vampire dagger[/card] lvl 2
x1 [card]Weapon dance[/card]

Dernière modification par jedc (18-01-2011 21:41:41)

#2 19-01-2011 00:08:25

LiQuiD
Ptit nouveau

Re : The Pack has returned!

Replace your:

2x [card]Bite[/card]
2x [card]Up Your Ass[/card]

With:

2x [card]All Is Fair In Love[/card]
2x [card]...and War[/card]

After Turn 3 all characters should have their +5/0 attack from fenrath and using the above combo with give you +6 attack each time. I know Bite/Up Your Ass might give you a chance a keeping you alive for maybe one more turn in the game, but the object of The Pack deck should be to deal as much damage as possible in the first 6 turns.

Also for those that dont have fenrath at level 3 yet, use [card]Oh I'm Good[/card] and attach it to faceless.

#3 19-01-2011 22:26:09

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

nice, but..
replace your [card]blast![/card] for another [card]Fly off the handle[/card] to chain,
your second [card]Dances with Volk[/card] for [card]tadaa you're a bunny[/card] (which is basically your ace to keep fenrath alive on the 2nd round)
as the pack pretty much depends on fenrath with his attack bonus, change your [card]blood ties[/card] for a [card]healing balm[/card] or even better a [card]camp[/card],
your [card]i hate the kotoba[/card] for [card]discretion[/card] or even better a [card]the monster[/card], it looks like a lot of changes but adding a wee bit of defense and healing really balances out your pack, i've got one myself so i'd know from experience =o)

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#4 19-01-2011 23:09:19

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I agree with Fly off the Handle, but Tadaa over Dances?  Really?  That is 9+ hp or -5 attack.  Your silly Vas.  Sure there is a chance you might do no damage, but keeping Fen alive is much more important.

Also Blood ties is an awesome card if you draw it by turn 2 because it's raising your other characters low attack, don't get rid of it.

And I like I hate Kotoba because you can combo it off Fly off the Handle and Kotoba is really one of your biggest pains.

However you have too many weapons.  If you have 3 Bestial you don't need Perforator or Vamperic Dagger(You may think this will help keep Fen alive... but really not enough, maybe if you sub in an armor for him).

Cards to consider putting in:
1 Backstab - yes it's very situational, but some decks can get insanely high defense, like using Fallback.  If you only need to do a few points of damage this is basically a guaranteed finisher.

All is fair in Love...  + ...and War - yea, Pack is the best at using this for +6 damage

1 Treacherous - Another situational, but combos off Fly off the Handle.  Some times you might make it to the bottom of each others decks.  This card can take a "maybe victory if I hit harder" to a "victory because my opponent couldn't draw or use his finishing combo".

Tadaa your a Bunny and Fallback - I was arguing above against removing Dances, these are also good cards to keep Fen alive.

Dernière modification par Dracatis (19-01-2011 23:11:20)

#5 19-01-2011 23:51:16

Vasillisque
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Colombia
Site Web

dracatis ~ well i said tadaa over one dances, not both, so dances is still there, the reason i suggested tadaa is because risking all dmg to zero and just delayng the opponent's death can at times be an even worse solution, while as if the opponent cannot kill you in this turn because of -5 atk but you can kill him because f the +5/0 boost and a +2 def on the enemy means nothing to you, then....
i've abused it to victory far more times than i've had the luck of striking a good dmg when using dances, which should only be used as an ace when your hp is running too low.. but again, i said replace just one dances for tadaa, smile

Dernière modification par Vasillisque (19-01-2011 23:52:26)

The blank vast gaze which grins lay thin..
There's a higher sight to blindness kin.. [MSN].

#6 20-01-2011 02:52:36

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Yea, I thought about a one hit KO afterwards.  But still i wouldn't get rid of a Dances.

#7 20-01-2011 03:24:29

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

i think you put too many weapons inside...
you don't really need perforator...
also, i'd rather have:
3 all is fair in love
3 and war
3 fly off the handle
2 oh! i'm good!
2 Blood ties

#8 20-01-2011 05:36:03

LiQuiD
Ptit nouveau

silversaint a écrit :

also, i'd rather have:
3 all is fair in love
3 and war
3 fly off the handle
2 oh! i'm good!
2 Blood ties

if you have fenrath lvl 3 you dont need O!IG as each character but fenrath should have their base attack equal their max attack after turn 3.

#9 20-01-2011 10:57:58

silversaint
Habitant de Guem

LiQuiD a écrit :
silversaint a écrit :

also, i'd rather have:
3 all is fair in love
3 and war
3 fly off the handle
2 oh! i'm good!
2 Blood ties

if you have fenrath lvl 3 you dont need O!IG as each character but fenrath should have their base attack equal their max attack after turn 3.

still, O!IG! was quite nice for both boost and defense...
fenrath could use love & war combo optimally with more damage. (4+11)/2 = 8 low attack.
same result for both bloodsword 8/8 + 5 instead of 7/9 and faceless 7/7 + 5...
and you get more accurate calculation with your defense/attack so you won't miscalculate alot big_smile

#10 22-01-2011 01:48:47

jedc
Voyageur

with Fenrath's ability they have the same attack almost all the time anyway. to have a card devoted to that seems to just be a waste of space in this deck to me. it would really only see use if Fenrath gets one shot killed, and thats a little too situational for me.

also, i have Bite/Up your ass because the other combo is a bit too expensive, especially if you want to buy more then one set.

Dracatis a écrit :

I agree with Fly off the Handle, but Tadaa over Dances?  Really?  That is 9+ hp or -5 attack.  Your silly Vas.  Sure there is a chance you might do no damage, but keeping Fen alive is much more important.

Also Blood ties is an awesome card if you draw it by turn 2 because it's raising your other characters low attack, don't get rid of it.

And I like I hate Kotoba because you can combo it off Fly off the Handle and Kotoba is really one of your biggest pains.

However you have too many weapons.  If you have 3 Bestial you don't need Perforator or Vamperic Dagger(You may think this will help keep Fen alive... but really not enough, maybe if you sub in an armor for him).

Cards to consider putting in:
1 Backstab - yes it's very situational, but some decks can get insanely high defense, like using Fallback.  If you only need to do a few points of damage this is basically a guaranteed finisher.

All is fair in Love...  + ...and War - yea, Pack is the best at using this for +6 damage

1 Treacherous - Another situational, but combos off Fly off the Handle.  Some times you might make it to the bottom of each others decks.  This card can take a "maybe victory if I hit harder" to a "victory because my opponent couldn't draw or use his finishing combo".

Tadaa your a Bunny and Fallback - I was arguing above against removing Dances, these are also good cards to keep Fen alive.

i actually did take the weapons out and put in two backstab's and a "ambush" before reading this, which is ironic. it doesnt seem to do me much good though, so im thinking of replacing them as well. (in fact, i just took them out, and will try two treacherous)

i also put in "armed and ready" for the defense stacking kotoba. usually i can beat them by getting my defense up just enough so they do little dmg, and then overpower their def. with my pumped up offense.

i do love the dances, as they usually heal me for more health then my char even has, lol. ive found adding defense to be less effective then adding offense. my solution for stacking defense is an overwhelming attack. 19/19 will make even the 7 armor kotoba say ouch! ;p thnx for the advise.

@vasil,  i couldnt find most of the cards you mentioned, and the ones i could are pretty expensive, lol.

Dernière modification par jedc (22-01-2011 02:02:45)

Pied de page des forums