Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2011 05:26:37

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

WreckWood

Has anyone used this little wooden failure yet and lived to tell the tale? I was wanting to throw together a World Tree deck, but I dont really know how to make the best use of this charcter? Any suggestions?

#2 18-01-2011 05:53:00

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : WreckWood

I'd say use him as a coaster if this was a real card game.

Disruptor!

#3 18-01-2011 07:38:09

jedc
Voyageur

heh heh heh.... i have this card in holo lol

#4 18-01-2011 12:16:17

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Warhound90 a écrit :

Has anyone used this little wooden failure yet and lived to tell the tale? I was wanting to throw together a World Tree deck, but I dont really know how to make the best use of this charcter? Any suggestions?

IMO He's pretty decent in the "world-tree" deck. At first I thought one of the elfines would be a better choice but after tweaking my deck the card really isn't that bad. Not to mention if you put a mage or two next to him the splinter jewels he can chain really come in handy.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#5 18-01-2011 13:57:47

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Erezil a écrit :
Warhound90 a écrit :

IMO He's pretty decent in the "world-tree" deck. At first I thought one of the elfines would be a better choice but after tweaking my deck the card really isn't that bad. Not to mention if you put a mage or two next to him the splinter jewels he can chain really come in handy.

Ok, we are getting closer, but Im asking what cards to use with him, as hes a pretty poor excuse for a warrior card, do you use him as support?

#6 18-01-2011 15:14:23

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Warhound90 a écrit :
Erezil a écrit :
Warhound90 a écrit :

Ok, we are getting closer, but Im asking what cards to use with him, as hes a pretty poor excuse for a warrior card, do you use him as support?

At first look he's not the best as a warrior but he's a nature guemelite so he can cast the nature spells as well. So he works well as support when casting something like root or devouring swarm and still gets an attack. Attack for him is nice as well since he can cast magic poison and basically gets 2 attacks; magic and physical. Crown of the border is a jewel and he can chain that. Keeps him alive longer against the elfines anyone else trying to modify his attack or defense (hypnotic...ta daa...).

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

#7 18-01-2011 17:10:39

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Hmm, I might just try that out thank you for the input smile

Pied de page des forums