Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 14-01-2011 15:14:55

Youkay
Voyageur

Desert Nomad cards

Hello everyone,

I am a passionate DN player from the start, which is why I wanted to suggest some new cards for the DN.

ilayda3card.pngilayda4card.png

So this is the final stage of her (level 4), in lower levels she doesn't need to have all bonuses. For instance, the special benefit from "Desert Rose" may come to her when she reached lvl 4. And I think it is necessary for her to use "Desert Rose" for her final evolution.

Compared to [card]Kararine[/card] lvl 3 she has:

- slightly better attack values (+1/+0)
- same HP
- same defence
- same spirit

- does not enhance attack of the other DN chars
- does not benefit from a DN priest in the group

- has +1 spirit in addition to +1 attack, when she fights mages
- she gains +1 health point after turn 5 and more instead of having +2 Spirit.

- she profits more from the jewel item "desert rose"

In my opinion Eclipse is a caste, which is good against mages and I designed her in that manner. Also Ilayda was supposed to be an "enduring" character, since the main feature of DN's is their ability to "stay alive" from my point of view.

desertrose.png

Desert Rose shall be comparable to [card]Tracker's Emblem[/card], which pretty much gives the same amount of benefits. The only nice thing about this card is that it gives an extra attack +1 to Ilayda and [card]Djamena[/card] also has a bigger profit. This is why it should be "rare" instead of "uncommon".

selfabandonment.png

Now this is an action card, which is not restricted to DN. I think it can be pretty interesting to play, since it has no effect when the opponent manages to kill your character. And if he doesn't, he will suffer some decent damage. But again if your characters life stays above 4 HP, then this card doesnt really have an adventegous effect. So it requires some handling to play it right.

I would be happy about comments. wink

Dernière modification par Youkay (16-01-2011 23:08:41)

#2 16-01-2011 03:07:46

Akillics
Voyageur

Re : Desert Nomad cards

I love your card concepts! I am a Desert Nomad fan and I would probably use all three of these cards in one deck or another.

#3 16-01-2011 23:21:09

Youkay
Voyageur

Akillics a écrit :

I love your card concepts! I am a Desert Nomad fan and I would probably use all three of these cards in one deck or another.

Thank you very much. But to be honest, i wouldn't use "Self-abandonment", since it would fit into my deck big_smile
But I would be happy if Ilayda and Desert rose would be accepted. Do u think admins observe these threads?

#4 16-01-2011 23:38:32

steven_allen
Solarian

I like both of those.  I think self abandonment is a cool mechanic, given the nomads self destructive nature.

Disruptor!

#5 16-01-2011 23:45:33

Youkay
Voyageur

steven_allen a écrit :

I like both of those.  I think self abandonment is a cool mechanic, given the nomads self destructive nature.

I have posted three cards, "Ilayda", "Desert Rose" and "Self-abandonment" yikes

#6 17-01-2011 00:27:43

Glasher
Guémélite

Do I have to beat ruby weapon for the dessert rose? tongue

I dont think Ilayda is nething special since nomads has enough marauders and is probably a little to strong at 8/11 and would most likely run with kara and iol boosting her even more.

I do like the other two tho

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#7 17-01-2011 00:53:11

Youkay
Voyageur

Glasher a écrit :

Do I have to beat ruby weapon for the dessert rose? tongue

I dont think Ilayda is nething special since nomads has enough marauders and is probably a little to strong at 8/11 and would most likely run with kara and iol boosting her even more.

I do like the other two tho

Of course she would run with kara and have 9/11 attack then. A group for Ilayda would be Kara/Ilayda/Djamena, with Kara having 8/12 attack, Ilayda having 9/11 attack and Djamena having 9/11. Hence, I don't think that she would be too strong for a lvl 4 char.

If u had a group with kara/Ilayda/Iolmarek, then both attacks of kara and ilayda increase by one, but at the same time they are less efficient against mages and iolmarek isn't the best fighter/dmg dealer obviously... Still Ilayda wouldn't be overpowered.

Also there are only 2 marauder characters in DN, but far more priests and warriors. So I disagree with u that DN have enough marauders.

Dernière modification par Youkay (17-01-2011 00:56:14)

#8 17-01-2011 01:15:06

Glasher
Guémélite

its actually pretty even but the same few nomads see th emost play. throwing in another option for the already best option isnt really innovative

how bout a char that gets an effect with malika, or a mage,

oh and umm

kararine1
kararine 2
angelica
hasna
djamena

orizine
iolmarek 1
iolmarek 2
ahlem
*djamena
*kararine(solarian)

Malika
Lodir1
Lodir2
Ahmid
The Sphinx
*Youss
*Aziz

you really shouldnt count youss n aziz as they will not se play in a top tier nomad deck

then you have kroub ish and kimiko

nomads is pretty balanced but again of all those cards how many actually get used competitively

Dernière modification par Glasher (17-01-2011 01:20:10)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#9 17-01-2011 01:43:23

Youkay
Voyageur

Lol! xD u count hasna, solarian kararine and angelica in as "true" marauders xD They are hybrids, therefore they lack some dmg power are versatile instead.

And lol, u think that kararine, iolmarek and djamena is the best option xD

And a MAGE for desert nomads? Out of concept...

But in one point I agree with u: Ilayda is not innovative.

#10 17-01-2011 02:37:28

Youkay
Voyageur

shepherdd.png

Here is another card. I think "shephard" and "priest" go well with each other, so I made this suggestion. What do you think?

#11 17-01-2011 02:57:04

Glasher
Guémélite

By your definition The Shadow is not a marauder but ttd/ass in my face begs to differ. Regardless if its 0 Spirit 0/1 Attack 0 Def 1 HP Marauder Craftsman Solarian its still a marauder.

The best eclipse team is always up for debate, as its relatively versatile, dif chars make up for dif weaknesses as well as give them new ones.

Don't get so butt hurt, its just my opinion and it really counts for nothing.

#12 17-01-2011 22:14:14

Youkay
Voyageur

Again two other cards, which I think might complement the game and make it more interesting:

fancardy.png
drought.png

What do u think?

#13 18-01-2011 00:19:23

Eredan-Dan
Habitant de Guem

I like them..make em chain lol

#14 18-01-2011 01:53:03

Youkay
Voyageur

Eredan-Dan a écrit :

I like them..make em chain lol

Hmm... maybe this would be a good idea for "draught" indeed.

But regarding "fertility", there is no point. I thought of something like this: Each player selects 1-2 cards as they always do at the beginning of the fight. Then, after the cards get activated, also "fertility" gets acitivated and both player might again select one card. So chain wouldnt work here, would it?

#15 18-01-2011 06:50:50

goscar
Guémélite

I like almost everything except that Ilayda has an infinite turn order take that off.... NOA!

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#16 18-01-2011 13:27:13

Youkay
Voyageur

goscar a écrit :

I like almost everything except that Ilayda has an infinite turn order take that off.... NOA!

How about 17 HP and turn 4,5,6: +1 HP ?

#17 18-01-2011 14:22:09

goscar
Guémélite

I would normally say yes but since desert rose has the possibility of giving her high defense she should stay at 16 hp.

Dernière modification par goscar (18-01-2011 14:23:06)

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

Pied de page des forums