Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 18-01-2011 06:05:53

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

Ridiculous prices

Title says it all...

Anyone find that some prices went up like crazy this last week?

Watchmaker 200k ?? from 50k

Assasination 75k??? from 40-50k

Like come on...what is that, plus i bought so many packs lately, have not got any of those, got 2 fireballs and 2 Prestige...but no watchmaker...cmon, i need to finish my tempus

#2 18-01-2011 06:20:06

para
Habitant de Guem

Re : Ridiculous prices

sell a prestige? plus im pretty sure were not supposed to talk about market prices in the forum

#3 18-01-2011 06:23:37

bleachman
Gardien

These are changes that have occured over the course of several weeks. Its not really anything new...

Glad you 'only' got two Prestige. >_>

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 18-01-2011 06:32:49

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

well, how did it change, i mean its pretty bad quadrupling a price...its becoming unfair kinda

#5 18-01-2011 06:39:12

steven_allen
Solarian

Blame yourself and your peers.  The only way to fix the market is to stop buying the cards.  The double xp events tanked the resale value of character cards, so the ones that weren't effected are going to rise in price.

Disruptor!

#6 18-01-2011 08:24:03

eydarr
Voyageur

para a écrit :

sell a prestige? plus im pretty sure were not supposed to talk about market prices in the forum

I think the rule is not to talk badly about people who spend cash for cards/crystals.  Talking about the market prices being insane is fine.

There are just a few staple cards that most decks could use which are high priced.  I wouldn't call they overvalued since there are so few and everyone wants them they are fetching insane prices.

I would suggest trying to play the market as much as possible.  If you are waiting until you have exactly enough to buy a card and always having zero crystals you will miss good deals.

Try to use the auction house to your advantage as much as you can and save up.  I have a strong zil deck and can level up low level zil very quickly and easily with 70% win ratio to make a quick buck.

#7 18-01-2011 10:41:27

Dracan
Campeur

I was thinking this post would be about the fact that so many price are so weird.

gluttony 23k but Obesity 22k

Prophet or Kounok the Prophet level three = 31k but prophet level 1 = 33k

melissandra level 1 = 28k level 2= 32k level 3= 30k

Gakuysha the Imperial Lord is almost always higher at level 1 then at 4 too i've noticed. Telendar only has a 1k crystal diff between one and three even tho you need watchmaker.

It's truly a weird market we have here.

#8 18-01-2011 12:36:51

TaiwanLight
Campeur

"Stop buying it ! It is the only way; maybe the best way."

Don't buy the overprice cards, you have nothing to lose since you can make crystals by crystals (investment). However, they could not do anything with few overprice cards and they need to pay Feez every three weeks to hang the cards with ridiculous prices on the marketplace.

Finally...they will modify the ridiculous prices...you will still be the winner. Even they do not willing to modify it you are still the winner, as I said: you can earn more and more crystals by investment and all they can do is to lose more and more Feez to hang the cards.

Remember...there are always some cards with reasonable prices for you...
I deeply believe this; So...STOP to buy and make them understand how ridiculous the price is.

I never buy the overprice cards if the seller do not change it to the normal price...because I know I would lose more if I own it.

Dernière modification par TaiwanLight (19-01-2011 04:01:43)

#9 18-01-2011 13:15:21

shadow_clown
Ptit nouveau

yeah i agree with u taiwan. we must rebel again this price is so annoying.

#10 18-01-2011 14:00:54

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

i agree with all, especially the weird prices from levels...Gluttony and Obesity is a good example, but the issue is kinda pointing to some events. I see how watchmaker can be high, since it allows Abomination and such cards to be unlocked, but 200k is ridiculous...i dont see how an event should raise the price so much. And waiting...ya right, until next event that triples xp? watch the prices then...i dont see how some cards that are also popular get a somewaht 20% increse, or 50%...but 200%, and for a Watchmaker...come on, rather buy A new Start or some other legendary...

#11 18-01-2011 14:29:37

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

Guy just my two cents
I've found that even though card prices are rising all the rest are rising too minus characters so i sell my now more expensive cards for the (overpriced ones).

But if every one wants to rebel i am down too smile

DOWN WITH INFLATION!!!!!!!

Dernière modification par Yugimonz (18-01-2011 14:32:49)

#12 18-01-2011 16:54:02

Joey_Parker
Habitant de Guem

SlyTechs a écrit :

, and for a Watchmaker...come on, rather buy A new Start or some other legendary...

ya i agree i have been after watch maker for months now and every time i have the crystals to buy it, it goes up buy 50k to 100k now i have just about given up on buying it and any card that needs it... tell prices drop

Dernière modification par Joey_Parker (18-01-2011 16:55:05)

"Fear is all in the mind"

#13 19-01-2011 00:06:24

SlyTechs
Habitant de Guem

i understand that it was because of the event, but 200% rise is just not right...i mean, event is over, can prices drop anytime soon? like, there is no point for them staying that up, its even worse than when a new Guild comes out...

I have nothing to say bad about that event, its great, made my eternal...but thats just so sad there is still inflation

Dernière modification par SlyTechs (19-01-2011 00:09:46)

#14 19-01-2011 04:13:28

bleachman
Gardien

Hate to burst your bubble, but the majority of the community is not going to rebel against inflation as they profit from it and are too impatient to not get the cards they need or want. Best possible results may be a slight decrease in price until eventually somebody caves and buys the cards for their low prices.

We're going to have to live with the fact that our market is far from being saturated, mainly because we have an ever growing player community, and we will most likely not see any extreme divertions from the path our marketplace is heading now. Only possibility is if Feerik intervenes, which it will not. Feerik earns a good share on an unsaturated card market and I highly doubt we will be getting loads of freebies. tongue

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#15 30-06-2011 17:54:30

Stinkingooze
Voyageur

I agree with this post, i've been trying to make 'the pack' deck with bloodsword, faceless and fenrath. Managed to buy 'all is fair in love' x2 '...and war' x2, which has helped me out a lot with bloodties and flying off the handles, but last night i saw bestial on the market place for 8500 crystals, i was a little short, tired and figured "hey, i'll earn the crystals to buy one of those", next thing i know it's rocketed up to 10k!!!
I shall have those bestials one of these days!

#16 03-07-2011 01:21:31

Anihilate
Solarian

Don't necro old threads please. The market situation is 10 times better than what it was when the OP said this.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#17 03-07-2011 02:54:18

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

I often wait for prices to go down. They do in some cases. If a card is above 10K, I don't believe in buying it unless it's really that powerful or game breaker. I used to buy cards at steep prices before because I needed them. But when I saw that prices can ALSO potentially go down, I've learned to wait.

There was a time I bought a card for 15K. After 2 days, it went as low as 3500. I really felt disappointed with it haha.

I totally agree with TaiwanLight. What we also have to consider is that sooner or later, these vendors will need immediate crystals (assuming their running low on crystals). If no one will buy their outrageous-over-priced cards, they will be forced to re-sell them at lower prices. I've seen this happen.

Take the case of "The Dragons' Champion". It started out at 12,500. Now it's down to 2,500.

#18 03-07-2011 02:57:21

Lyquid
Habitant de Guem

On a note: 2 PRESTIGEs? 2 FIREBALLs?

You have just broken the law of probabilities LOL. Consider yourself VERY, VERY lucky. You're complaining about over-priced cards while others may complain about how you got those 4 cards LOL big_smile

It would be nice to sell them if you prefer (just like what others are saying here). They'll make you a fortune and in turn be able to buy all the cards you need smile

#19 03-07-2011 17:53:24

Pkdor999
Voyageur

Its a dynamic market afterall, just wait aome time and be active checking the prices.

Also works having a good stimated price for the card you want, so if the card get to that price you buy it asap.

I bought my watchmaker in 15k cristal, then i got one in a booster and sold it in 100k.
But also i bought 3 Hand fist in 38k each one, and today hand fist is selling in 15k.

As i say just watchover the market and wait for the prices to drop.

Pied de page des forums