Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-01-2011 02:43:38

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

World Tree Caste (Finally)

So, Im thinking about trying out the new world tree cards, but Im not quite sure how to set it up. Im leaning towards a Sap Mage set up with Keizen mage path, Hailwalker mage path, and Spiritspeaker, with Magic Poison, Root, Devouring Swarm, Wood Protection, and Hostile Environment, thought Im not sure quite what I want to throw in yet. Im just wondering if the damage from magic poison and Hostile environment along with some other offensive spells (Im thinking maybe Mage Staples like Fireball, Static charge etc) will be enough to hold its own

#2 13-01-2011 04:17:42

Limestone
Solarian

Re : World Tree Caste (Finally)

Seeing sap mages are DoT type characters, you need to be a bit defensive.. so 2 scouting the area and a wood protection would help mitigating incoming attack, 3 magic poison is a must and idk how many hostile environment should I put, I'm going to see how they work in a real match soon

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#3 13-01-2011 07:19:18

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, I starting putting together some basic builds and Im using Wood Protection and Scouting, Im just wondering if I have enough umph to get the job done, or should I sub out one of my mages for Wreckwood or something

#4 13-01-2011 17:01:21

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

3 Fallback and 3 Tadaa! would work wonders as well to keep all your characters alive.

#5 13-01-2011 17:49:14

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Keeping them alive isnt my issue, Dealing damage is the issue

#6 15-01-2011 09:13:55

Ryken
stupid donkey
Lieu : A room with a moose.

Warhound90 a écrit :

Keeping Sap Mages them alive isn't an issue? I find that hard to believe.

#7 15-01-2011 15:39:05

Erezil
Habitant de Guem

Ryken a écrit :
Warhound90 a écrit :

Keeping Sap Mages them alive isn't an issue? I find that hard to believe.

He's right. I have been playing with them. And while they definitely have a decent survivability rate, dealing damage can be difficult from time to time. I frequently last through round 7+ but thats also the problem. it can take that long and longer sometimes to pull the win.

Don't go into the jungle dressed like a banana if you don't like monkeys!

Pied de page des forums