Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 13-01-2011 19:49:22

deanza
Ptit nouveau

A Newbie's questions, thanks if you can help!

Hi, just started game today, I got something I don't understand please help me out. smile

1. What is spirit and what does it do for characters that has high spirit and no spirit?

2. Where do I upgrade up my action, spells, action cards? I see their exp reach 160/160, but I don't know where to upgrade them. (I could upgrade characters at the end of match when their exp bar is full, but where for spell, item, action cards?)

3. How long must I wait or what level do I need to become a Godfather? (my friends said my nick is invalid when they tried to add me as godfather during account registration)

4. Where can I view a list of achievements I have yet to complete? (I'm not talking about trophies, but achievements like get 5 friends to play online or 5 consecutive wins)

5. How do I whisper other player in game? I see this game has no chat lobby, can't talk during match, where can I talk with the player I'm having match against?

6. Can somebody teach me a good affordable Kotaba and Zil Warriors build list for a poor beginner please?

Thanks!!

#2 13-01-2011 20:05:02

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Re : A Newbie's questions, thanks if you can help!

Hello.

1.  Spirit determines the damage of some Magic Spells and determines the defense against Magic Spells.

2.  If the card has a "-" in the top right corner, then it can not be evolved / leveled up.  If there is a "1" in the corner, go to your collection, find the card, click on it, and next to the xp bar where it will say 160/160, if the cards next to it are lit up, then it can be upgraded.  It will then tell you what it can evolve into or whatever else is needed.

3.  Any level can be a godfather.  If they put your name in correctly as it is in game, then they should automatically add you as a god father.  Unless, they already have played and in which I don't think a godfather can be added.

4.  On the left side of the screen is the achievement log.  There is a tab like feature that you can click on and it drags them out.  Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of that there is a button that says "View Trophy Room".  There is also a complete list of the trophies there.

5.  While playing someone, you can click on their name and it will pop up with their info.  If you click on the envelope looking icon, that is where you can process a message.  Also, if you click on "Messaging" on the bottom row of Icons, you can compose a message there.

6.  Sorry, I can not do such an act.  Wish I could.

.: I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar :.

#3 13-01-2011 20:28:55

deanza
Ptit nouveau

1 more question

What are Tracker and Circus?

Dernière modification par deanza (13-01-2011 20:51:03)

#4 13-01-2011 20:52:35

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

Tracker and Circus are "castes".  Trackers are part of the Kotoba guild and Circus is part of the Zil guild.

Different cards have different abilities for certain castes or can only be used by certain castes.

#5 13-01-2011 21:15:02

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

Tracker is the typical newbie staple because their about the mostly cheap but still powerful team.

Cards to get:
Hime
Malyss
(You should already have Amaya from the Kotoba starter)

Shuriken
Tracker's Emblem x 3
Katamaru x 3 (Hime can use this too since she is a war guem)
Firon x 3 (combos with Shuriken for adding a lot of permanent damage)
(You should have an Assassinate and simple dagger from the Zil starter deck)

These next two you can kinda decide how many are useful:
Ice Barrier
Tracker's Mask

Optional Cards:
A Close Shave (If people play the powerful Life daggers or Fist blade, your invincible for a round, otherwise you just discard it)
Art of the Iron Fist (Once you get Shuriken in hand this card is pointless but until then it's pretty good)
Scroll of Frailty (Your deck is dependent on items and staying alive to late game, these aren't perfectly dependable due to random, but with a big defense you'll be building this works quite well sadly doesn't count as an item for Firons like Shuriken does though)

You may also want to throw in an Illusionary Reflection for Malyss to keep alive.  You can get it from the Noz deck, which if you keep playing your going to get at some time, so might as well get it now.

#6 13-01-2011 22:16:54

deanza
Ptit nouveau

Thank you all I want to add one of you as my Godfather. How do I do it? (I didn't add one in account registration)

Another question: If I discard simple dagger without playing it, will it still gain experience or no?

Dernière modification par deanza (13-01-2011 22:30:12)

#7 13-01-2011 22:47:25

Breezy414
Habitant de Guem

http://itcg.eredan.com/?parrain=129423

^To add me as a godfather.

Also, if the cards are in your deck they gain experience.  If you use them, they gain a bit more.  But regardless, if you throw them out or don't even play them, they gain experience.

#8 13-01-2011 22:51:37

deanza
Ptit nouveau

It says your nick is invalid =/

Where can I find a list of all the cards in game and also their upgraded versions?

Dernière modification par deanza (13-01-2011 23:06:03)

#9 14-01-2011 04:45:20

kappa1uk
Campeur

Click on your collection on the main page.

At the top left there is a drop down box that says "display my collection".

Click on this drop box and change it too "Display series: Fallen from the sky"

This will now show you every card in the fallen from the sky series - with their upgrades. Unfortunately  if you don't have the card it is blacked out, but there all the same.

Pop in and say Hi to the English Speaking population of Eredan.
Live chat for all comers. http://xat.com/EredanUnite

#10 14-01-2011 06:06:18

deanza
Ptit nouveau

Question: If I use blast from starter decks to combine and make Dagger master will Dagger Master be untradeable like the ingredient starter cards or not?

#11 14-01-2011 06:14:18

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

deanza a écrit :

Question: If I use blast from starter decks to combine and make Dagger master will Dagger Master be untradeable like the ingredient starter cards or not?

From what I remember cards from the starter decks combined with the one's gotten from the market or booster can still be sold.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#12 14-01-2011 07:04:43

deanza
Ptit nouveau

I'm level 10 and pondering which deck to make. Which of the following deck will win? The Pack vs Tracker vs Courtsean vs perphaps other deck types I'm not aware of?

#13 14-01-2011 07:31:11

skinnyeddie
Habitant de Guem

deanza a écrit :

I'm level 10 and pondering which deck to make. Which of the following deck will win? The Pack vs Tracker vs Courtsean vs perphaps other deck types I'm not aware of?

All deck builds will have a weakness that another deck build will use to its advantage, which will also have its own weakness that yet another deck build will use to its advantage, which will also... you get the picture.

#14 14-01-2011 18:01:14

deanza
Ptit nouveau

If The Pack go against Courtsean, who will win?

Also what is Initiative +1 mean?

#15 14-01-2011 18:10:24

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

My experience is that normally the Pack's damage levels end up going too high for the Courtesans to counter appropriately.

Initiative +1 means your side gets +1 to the automatic die roll to see who picks the matchups first...

#16 14-01-2011 18:14:24

Glasher
Guémélite

Why are you letting other people tell you what to play? This is a game and the point of the game is to enjoy your time with it. Winning and losing happens to come with most games but the important part is to have fun.

With that said, all decks can win. Yes, some decks are generally stronger and have less weaknesses, but they can still lose. It is a card game meaning one day you will be running your deck and will see none of the cards you need or want. Also because it is a card game you need to base your deck on your budget. Can you afford RoDs? Do you have the itme to level up an Abomination? Do you have the time to get to level 20 to unlock more cards? This isn't as simple as rock paper scissors, sometimes the winningest deck will lose. It's all about skill, your set up, and with any card game luck.

I picked my decks because I like the way they handle, they can take on a lot of other decks, and while they might be weak against them I am not crying in a corner waiting for the thrashing to end. Rather I am learning how to make this match up more in my favor.

TLDR; its your game play it your way. get better with your knowledge of the game, decks, and play what YOU prefer.

Dernière modification par Glasher (14-01-2011 18:14:42)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

Pied de page des forums