Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 24-12-2010 00:54:40

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Re : The Winter Championship

meskinandas a écrit :

it is so f*** crap. i cant believe it how can their server cant handle such low amount of players. I played few games in training to upgradee may fair play rating and after i joined tournament i got same shit: half game i could play and then everything freezout.
Upgrade your server guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P>S i am sure they dont care;)

this just happened to me to....why hold these events if you are not equipped for them?

#27 24-12-2010 02:13:54

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

matches running smoothly for past 5 games....whatever ya did....thanks.

#28 24-12-2010 02:39:24

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

mad spoke too soon.:/

#29 24-12-2010 03:27:29

doubledipper
Habitant de Guem

I wish we could just get an update.  There has to be plans to upgrade and being kept in the dark about such a major change kind of sucks.  We're the ones that keep the game going.  If there are plans to upgrade please give us the estimated time frame.  Something to give all of us paying customers hope.  Otherwise it just seems like you don't care.  I haven't even played in the tourney yet because of all the horror stories.

#30 24-12-2010 03:48:56

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

If you really want more info, I would suggest checking the french forums.
You should be able to use babelfish to translate and navigate the forums...
(if you use the translate webpage option, you can then browse more or less as normal)

If you buy 2000 extra packs though, I'm sure they can buy a new server. wink
(assuming no other expenses and buying at cost, that's how many packs they would need to sell to earn enough money for a basic business server)

But for a more serious reply, in other posts they have made it clear they are aware there are issues. They are working to improve things, you just need to be patient.

When its particularly bad, follow the instructions here
http://forum.eredan.com/viewtopic.php?i … at=itcg-us

Dernière modification par ledeir (24-12-2010 03:58:03)

#31 24-12-2010 06:17:26

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

yikes so the problem was because of the servers... and i was about to kick my pc hmm
well, i suppose thats why they are using the new boosters packs... for better technology i think

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#32 24-12-2010 06:20:24

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Santuros a écrit :

yikes so the problem was because of the servers... and i was about to kick my pc hmm
well, i suppose thats why they are using the new boosters packs... for better technology i think

It could also be because of your PC tongue
For instance my work laptop is unusable for this game but my personal one works fine.

wink

I think the new boosters are really just them responding to our requests for them!
Either way I approve of them smile

#33 24-12-2010 06:22:42

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

HAH I thought the Winter Championship was warrior-only. I got my ass handed to me by Kimiko and friends. lol

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#34 24-12-2010 19:11:18

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Dude!!! The Servers Are Worse Than Ever...the Cards Are Floating And Freezing And Doing Whatever They Want....i Equipped The Li'l Christmas Per And Got Def+7 Wth???

#35 24-12-2010 19:17:18

Pennywise
Guémélite

MikeyB a écrit :

Dude!!! The Servers Are Worse Than Ever...the Cards Are Floating And Freezing And Doing Whatever They Want....i Equipped The Li'l Christmas Per And Got Def+7 Wth???

Yeah, my opponent played Glacius and ALL his characters got +6 def.

Esta frase no tiene seis palabras.

#36 24-12-2010 19:23:15

Azale
Voyageur

I have noticed the same. if the game doesn't freeze, the characters get an insane amount of defense.

#37 24-12-2010 19:25:44

PapaSoup
Ptit nouveau

Yeah, I think this error is in the new pets update. Not the server. Whenever I or my opponent plays a pet card, everything goes to crap. My character doesn't leave, my pet disappears, and someone times out whether it's me or my opponent.

#38 01-01-2011 04:44:13

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

MikeyB a écrit :

....ihas decks aren't that problematic....counter with steal, treachery and the card that wipes both players discard piles....cards that can't be played are not a threat. besides being that it's all level one and single copy...most decks should be able to wipe out sap before they get a chance to use ihas

Are you sure about this?

Maybe you should check with the guy who won the tournament.

#39 02-01-2011 09:27:17

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

Majyqman a écrit :
MikeyB a écrit :

....ihas decks aren't that problematic....counter with steal, treachery and the card that wipes both players discard piles....cards that can't be played are not a threat. besides being that it's all level one and single copy...most decks should be able to wipe out sap before they get a chance to use ihas

Are you sure about this?

you can't really gauge it by the tournament considering half of MY wins were from players leaving, the game freezing or other errors on a massive level. the only time i lose to sap heart using ihas is when i have a deck focused on trophies or other events.

#40 02-01-2011 11:07:09

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

MikeyB a écrit :
Majyqman a écrit :
MikeyB a écrit :

Are you sure about this?

you can't really gauge it by the tournament considering half of MY wins were from players leaving, the game freezing or other errors on a massive level. the only time i lose to sap heart using ihas is when i have a deck focused on trophies or other events.

Wait... you can't judge whether IHAS might be problemetic in a given tournament format based on an IHAS deck winning that tournament?

And, no, you don't come first based on disconnects and freezes. Try again.

(and by try again I mean admit you had no clue and it turns out a deck you poo poo'd as easy to counter won the whole thing)

Dernière modification par Majyqman (02-01-2011 11:09:37)

#41 02-01-2011 17:15:46

Pennywise
Guémélite

Playing discard I didn't lose a single game against a IHAS deck in the winter tournament. I don't know how the guy managed to win against the Kotoba-Courtesans decks with Tsume, or against other discard decks, maybe he was very lucky.

Edit: Disconnects and freezes don't put you on the first place, but help you a lot if the other guy have good ranking. I lost a lot of ELO points because the game freezed when i was playing against people with 1400-1500 points.

Dernière modification par Pennywise (02-01-2011 17:19:37)

#42 03-01-2011 01:34:33

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

Pennywise a écrit :

Playing discard I didn't lose a single game against a IHAS deck in the winter tournament. I don't know how the guy managed to win against the Kotoba-Courtesans decks with Tsume, or against other discard decks, maybe he was very lucky.

Edit: Disconnects and freezes don't put you on the first place, but help you a lot if the other guy have good ranking. I lost a lot of ELO points because the game freezed when i was playing against people with 1400-1500 points.

Maybe avoiding disconnects and freezes during the last day or two could be considered luck.

But, please, keep insisting 39 consecutive wins at the end, including against Ariannus (11th), Magicboz (4th), aerOGuti (14th), King Eredan (10th) & megaloman (2nd) all came down to the player being "very lucky".

And here I was thinking it funny that someone poo poo'd the very idea of the deck before the results... but to dismiss it after the results..?

#43 03-01-2011 02:41:51

Pennywise
Guémélite

Majyqman a écrit :

Maybe avoiding disconnects and freezes during the last day or two could be considered luck.

But, please, keep insisting 39 consecutive wins at the end, including against Ariannus (11th), Magicboz (4th), aerOGuti (14th), King Eredan (10th) & megaloman (2nd) all came down to the player being "very lucky".

And here I was thinking it funny that someone poo poo'd the very idea of the deck before the results... but to dismiss it after the results..?

Look, if we are going to brag then I finished 6th and won against every IHAS deck I faced, I also faced every player in your list, some of them several times, and only lost to Magicboz once.

I'm not telling you that the guy only had luck, or that IHAS is a bad deck. I said that, running Hom'Chais, you need luck to win against discard or Kotoba-Courtesans, because those are really difficult matchups for IHAS.

Dont take it personal, but please stop saying that because the deck won the tournament then is the best deck. Look the top ten and then you will know the decks which had a good and steady performance. If there are more IHAS than Kot-Courts then I'll swallow my words.

I don't know why do you think that when I say the deck is not the best option is a way of demeriting the player. In fact I believe is great that he can take a non-tier build and finish first in a tournament ruled by [card]Oogoe Kage[/card] and friends.

Lastly, sorry for the bad grammar or if I sound arrogant but english is not my native languaje, I use a translator for some words.

Dernière modification par Pennywise (03-01-2011 06:37:27)

#44 03-01-2011 06:12:06

bleachman
Gardien

Luck is a vital part in any card game, as is skill. Mix and match them up makes you win tournaments. Some cases its one more than the other, who really cares? lol

In the end, claiming one deck to be superior is rather silly, especially since I know the person who won the first tournament did not play IHAS and scored big time there. smile

Cheers and congrats to the winners and their runner ups. smile

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#45 03-01-2011 18:18:00

MikeyB
Habitant de Guem

i still say ihas is easy to counter. but i'm just one guy. i have more trouble with elfine saps than hom chai. the toughest decks to me have been discard decks or ishaia...the rest are as previously stated balanced matchups. the hom chai are banking on you not zeroeing out their discard pile or avoiding ihas through obesity or discard. tha's a huge gamble. i for one keep anesthematize and 2 obesity's in my deck and tha's just to fight kot-courtesans. ii use kot-zil courtesans myself and as strong as the deck can be i've lost to level 2 noz mages who were smart enough to counter command cards and attack my low spirit scores. every deck has a weak point and ihas is both a strength and a weakness. and no you can't win a tournament on disconnects and server errors alone, but they sure do help. especially when they occur as frequently as in the last tournament.

#46 03-01-2011 18:26:18

steven_allen
Solarian

Oh dear god, this isnt going to turn into another "IHAS is OP" thread is it?

Disruptor!

#47 04-01-2011 04:27:30

bleachman
Gardien

steven_allen a écrit :

Oh dear god, this isnt going to turn into another "IHAS is OP" thread is it?

How dare you take the threat of IHAS so lightly!? lol

On another note: If you guys wanna chat about IHAS and its uber strengths, please go to deck/strategies and post about it there.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#48 11-01-2011 03:38:57

RobM
Ptit nouveau

I have 9 Golden Tickets, I thought there was to be a drawing, what happened?

#49 11-01-2011 06:16:10

Majyqman
Habitant de Guem

RobM a écrit :

I have 9 Golden Tickets, I thought there was to be a drawing, what happened?

Inquiring minds with 148 tickets also want to know.

#50 11-01-2011 10:30:09

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

dantesan a écrit :

Update :

Results for the Christmas Draw event will arrive tomorrow.
Eredan iTCG, Online trading card game.
Find this game on facebook too Facebook !

In the yesterday news.

Collectionneur de cartes

Pied de page des forums