Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 11-01-2011 04:14:41

stupnick
Ptit nouveau

Priest Deck needs help

Iolmerak
Djamena
Ahlem

Aura of Faith x2
Book of the Three Truths x2
Guardian's Benediction x3
Protective Spirit x3
Solar's Anger x2
Spear of Light x3
Solaris
That's an Order x3

Looking for a solo priest deck, is it viable? what would you edit/change in this build?

#2 11-01-2011 04:52:27

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Re : Priest Deck needs help

IMO a priest deck should always run 3x Spiritual Duel and, if you're feeling reckless, 3x Sacred Nova. Spiritual Duel provides excellent offense/defense in the early turns, and sometimes you just lucksack out with Nova-Nova chain.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#3 12-01-2011 08:36:12

stupnick
Ptit nouveau

ok, so i have been playing it for a bit, here is where it has headed to...

Suggestions welcome

Ahlem
Iolmarek
Djamena

3x Aura of Faith
2x Book of the Three Truths
1x Divine Light
3x Guardian's Benediction
3x Open-Mindedness
3x Protective Spirit
2x Sacred Nova
3x Spiritual Duel

#4 12-01-2011 09:43:29

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

stupnick a écrit :

ok, so i have been playing it for a bit, here is where it has headed to...

Suggestions welcome

Ahlem
Iolmarek
Djamena

3x Aura of Faith
2x Book of the Three Truths
1x Divine Light
3x Guardian's Benediction
3x Open-Mindedness
3x Protective Spirit
2x Sacred Nova
3x Spiritual Duel

A thought, but I am not sure if it will work:

Since you're running books, you could try going with an Expiation + Aura of Faith combo. It might work better if Orzine was in there somewhere, if the combo indeed works you can get a permanent +6 attack by copying Orzine's Spirit with Expiation before playing Aura of Faith, and that's just with one book. Can anyone confirm if this combo does work?

#5 12-01-2011 14:44:05

para
Habitant de Guem

would you be able to equip a solars anger the next time they enter? if so thats another five  attack

#6 12-01-2011 15:03:37

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

para a écrit :

would you be able to equip a solars anger the next time they enter? if so thats another five  attack

Yes you can, your still a priest after you use aura of faith.

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#7 12-01-2011 18:21:11

stupnick
Ptit nouveau

pekpekkypek a écrit :

Since you're running books, you could try going with an Expiation + Aura of Faith combo. It might work better if Orzine was in there somewhere, if the combo indeed works you can get a permanent +6 attack by copying Orzine's Spirit with Expiation before playing Aura of Faith, and that's just with one book. Can anyone confirm if this combo does work?

The only eclipse character I am running is Djamena. At the moment each of my characters begins the game with 3 spirit. One book and they are all at 4. In your example I would have only 1 character with 3 spirit, then the other two would only be at 2. or maybe even 1 depending, i don't remember. LOL

Getting Djamena to have a +6 attack is rather easy. one book and 2 open mind (1 in discard) and you have it, or a +5 with one of the other 6 cards in the deck. I am wanting to fit in another sacred nova, so i will be removing a guardians benediction i believe.

As far as solar's anger, i tried that at the start. but the problem is, it makes all your characters no longer priests. so they can't use any cards from your deck. I may look at including 1 for once you upgrade yourself with aura, but even after it's always nice being able to play a heal 6 on any character with just open mindedness and divine light....

Is it worth adding more divine light? if so what would i remove?

#8 13-01-2011 01:47:48

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

stupnick a écrit :
pekpekkypek a écrit :

The only eclipse character I am running is Djamena. At the moment each of my characters begins the game with 3 spirit. One book and they are all at 4. In your example I would have only 1 character with 3 spirit, then the other two would only be at 2. or maybe even 1 depending, i don't remember. LOL

Getting Djamena to have a +6 attack is rather easy. one book and 2 open mind (1 in discard) and you have it, or a +5 with one of the other 6 cards in the deck. I am wanting to fit in another sacred nova, so i will be removing a guardians benediction i believe.

As far as solar's anger, i tried that at the start. but the problem is, it makes all your characters no longer priests. so they can't use any cards from your deck. I may look at including 1 for once you upgrade yourself with aura, but even after it's always nice being able to play a heal 6 on any character with just open mindedness and divine light....

Is it worth adding more divine light? if so what would i remove?

If you have Orzine equipped with a book, she has 5-6 spirit right? You use Expiation on one of your characters to copy her spirit and Aura of Faith to get the benefit. Again, I'm not sure if that combo works, but I have a feeling that it does.

#9 13-01-2011 06:23:08

stupnick
Ptit nouveau

is solaris worth using?

Pied de page des forums