Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-01-2011 07:10:22

wamhu
Voyageur

attack decreasing card for mages/priests????

after being inspired by sap hearts KOing my mages cuz the stupid "items have souls" gives them like +15 attack/defense or whatever, then telendar takes my mages out with chained assasinations, THEN armada comes in and gets a whooping +16 attack after a 2 turn setup..........I think it's TIME for everyone to have more cards that can lower the amount of physical damage we receive = =

I know cards like bunny and look away exist but they really don't come to much when every guild has cards that can lead to attack +8 or more.

So I came up with a new card called "mirror shield" so the illustration would be like one guy hitting a illusory prescence of his oppenent or sth. the effect would be "if ***bip*** max. attack is lower than ***bip*** oppenent's min. attack, the opposing character's attack divided by 2 (rounded up)."

That's the normal version but there can also be a mage priest version with "the opposing charcter loses attack -X, where X equals to your spirit". And if that seems too powerful, then the card can be evened out with the secondary effect of ***bip*** own mage's defense being halved or becoming 0.

#2 09-01-2011 17:16:32

goscar
Guémélite

Re : attack decreasing card for mages/priests????

EEEwwww, no that'll just make Noz Mages stupidly good if not OP.

Item have a Soul<Anathematize (usually 2 kills that bs card)
Telendar & Aramada<Pilkim (yeah ironically a mage can outpower them)

Also if you need defence try grinding for [card]ice barrier[/card].

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#3 09-01-2011 23:03:04

wamhu
Voyageur

k thx........yeah i think I was playing with rank 3 pilkilm when telendar took me out in one hit sry...... though more attack reducers out there would be nice since no matter how much defense I stack up it's all nothing if I play other noz decks or DK decks and they use magic attack

#4 10-01-2011 01:18:52

goscar
Guémélite

Yeah a lv 4 Pilkim is needed to wreak them, but over all Pilkim on 1 or 3 turn with 2 [card]Than the Sword[/card] should do either enough damage to kill them or leave them open for a AoE spell.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#5 10-01-2011 03:31:42

Melisandra
Voyageur

I painfully understand wamhu feeling, and support his suggestion. I am playing noz mages deck in tournament very often, did u notice lots of zil deck include one [card]Dark Stone heart[/card] which totally immune to spell, and this card never discarded once in hand.

you mentioned lv 4 Pilkim can powered by [card]Than the Sword[/card], it can be easily counter by [card]Diversion[/card] only 100 crystal in market which has same effect as hero card [card]reborn[/card]. I encountered many good zil players broke my chaining with this card.

I don't know y the zils designer hated noz mages so much, they have free-to-get [card]Diversion[/card] as well as [card]Dark Stone heart[/card]. While mages don't have same cards can produce the same effect ,like immune to physical damage, or set physical attk as 0.

goscar a écrit :

Yeah a lv 4 Pilkim is needed to wreak them, but over all Pilkim on 1 or 3 turn with 2 [card]Than the Sword[/card] should do either enough damage to kill them or leave them open for a AoE spell.

#6 10-01-2011 04:10:03

Anihilate
Solarian

Melisandra a écrit :

I painfully understand wamhu feeling, and support his suggestion. I am playing noz mages deck in tournament very often, did u notice lots of zil deck include one [card]Dark Stone heart[/card] which totally immune to spell, and this card never discarded once in hand.

you mentioned lv 4 Pilkim can powered by [card]Than the Sword[/card], it can be easily counter by [card]Diversion[/card] only 100 crystal in market which has same effect as hero card [card]reborn[/card]. I encountered many good zil players broke my chaining with this card.

I don't know y the zils designer hated noz mages so much, they have free-to-get [card]Diversion[/card] as well as [card]Dark Stone heart[/card]. While mages don't have same cards can produce the same effect ,like immune to physical damage, or set physical attk as 0.

goscar a écrit :

Dark stone heart negates spell damage to a single character. GOOD noz decks utilize both Damage spells and [card]Than The Sword[/card] to get around DSH. Mage decks do not need a boost, at their best they are the easiest deck to use to destroy any other. The same can be said for all guilds. The reason Zil have Dark stone heart is because they have REALLY bad spirit, as such, noz would wreck them with free damage, as well as Zil having low health. The only exception to such is shadow, a level 5 card that needs Dark stone heart and two level 3's to make.

Just because one deck can beat another doesn't mean that the type of deck deserves any sort of boost. Each and every kind of deck will devastate some decks,win against others, have an even playing ground against others, and lose horribly to others still. No one class/guild is able to completely destroy all of the others, and this is the nature of the game.

Telendar is a glass cannon, he has 1 spirit, 2 defense and low HP, he is also the ONLY character that can chain two marauder cards for no reason other than himself. He's easy to kill, just because the opposing player beat out what you played with their cards doesn't mean your type of card needs something to kill them.

Diversion will only work against your Than the Sword if it gets played before it, if your opponent plays a diversion to ruin your play, that is also the nature of the game.

What you're saying is a complaint similar to stating that [card]Anathematize[/card] is overpowered because if it activates before your [card]A New Start[/card] and completely ruins your play, so they should make a way to get around Anathematize so you can win better against decks that happen to use it.

Think of it this way, there is a counter for every card, just because you lost doesn't mean you should suggest a way around it.

The only cards, or card chain, that can produce more than 8 attack in a single play are:
[card]Celerity[/card]
[card]Time to die[/card]+ [card]Celerity[/card]
Than the Sword + Than the Sword
[card]The Last word[/card] + Than The Sword

Otherwise the bonus can't go above 8
[card]Assassination[/card]+ Assassination= +6 to +8
[card]A Warrior's Fury[/card] + Assassination = +5 to +8
Time to die + Assassination= +6 to +8
[card]All is fair in love[/card]+ [card]And War [/card]= +5/+2 to +6/+3

[card]Tadaa! You're a Bunny[/card] is one of the cards that most players despise seeing, it's a -5 attack penalty in exchange for giving them 2 defense, it is one of the most useful cards against attack based decks, and it doesn't need something better than it due to how balanced it is for non mage characters. Mage characters however can Fire off a spell, and then debuff the opponents attack in the same turn, their damage unhindered.

As for your card suggestions, the first idea is overpowered, considering most characters outside of the mage class have higher base attack than the average mage high attack, before any attack is added to it. You'd always get your affect against most non mage characters.

For the second Idea, [card]Scroll of weakness[/card], this card was made to be balanced, giving it an unlimited effect would be overpowered, especially since noz mages can reach 10+ spirit.

All in all, invest in Tadaa's, rethink your deck, and don't expect to win every game

Edit: tagged the cards listed

~Blue Meanie

Dernière modification par Anihilate (10-01-2011 04:13:45)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#7 10-01-2011 04:19:45

steven_allen
Solarian

If you're running a Noz deck and you dont have an answer for these decks, you need to go make a real Noz deck, then come back and tell us what you think.

Disruptor!

#8 11-01-2011 04:45:18

wamhu
Voyageur

yeah thanks for the feedback smile

I thought "scroll of weakness" spirit deduction came from ***bip*** opponent's spirit count which is why I thought it was useless.....

yeah I really need to think this through next time lol

sry if I keep forgetting to tag the cards......but I'm still new to the forum/game and I can NEVER remember how the tagging works = =

Pied de page des forums