Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 10-12-2010 17:32:03

Glasher
Guémélite

Courtesan Char and Weapon Idea

Chancellor Kezaria(1-3)
Priest
Courtesan Sap Heart Noz Dignard Dragon Knight
Spirit - lv1=2 lv2=2 lv3=3
Attack - lv1=3/4 lv2=4/4 lv3=4/4
Defense - lv1 = 1 lv2=2 lv3=2
Health - lv1=12 lv2=13 lv3=14
Gain Chain if you play "Councils Gavel"
Effects Turn 5 or more this character may play an additional Theurgy if 2 have been played this turn.
All Characters sharing a guild with Chancellor Kezaria have -1atk and will deal an extra attack equal to thier low printed attack score.

Rulings
-Effects of the turn order do not apply to unchainable cards. Meaning if you play 2 theurgy cards u may play a third whether the second can chain or not.
-Characters who use spells during thier turn and would  not ordinarilly attack gain the extra attack of thier printed low score.
-Quick Draw would NOT add another attack while Chancellor Kezaria is in play. Meaning Melliss or any other similar card would not get x4 attacks.

Councils Gavel(1)
+1 Spirit +3 Def -2 Atk
Any Divine Theurgy played while this card is equipped gains +1 to its effect
This card may only be equipped to Priests

Councils Gavel(2)
+1 Spirit -2 Def +3 Atk
Any theurgy played while this card is equiped loses -2 to its effect.
This card may only be equipped to Priests

Not only does this satisfy a complete guild representation for the courtesans but also gives them a priest. I feel the effects don't overpower classes like kotoba or zil by just throwing him in a deck to gain double attack leaving it limited to sap heart and courts. The weapons are not guild limited or court limited giving priests a little more umph. I know pirest stall would benefit but these cards are not likely to see realism anyways.

The nam eof the character can be changed to fit any lore, I still cant find an english one.

Dernière modification par Glasher (10-12-2010 17:48:06)

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#2 11-12-2010 00:20:00

goscar
Guémélite

Re : Courtesan Char and Weapon Idea

Why is it a Dragon Knight?

Also the second attack thing might be OP (magic attack: DEF=0), so you might wanna get rid of it.

Like the weapon thought! smile

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#3 11-12-2010 08:04:55

Glasher
Guémélite

Same Reason Oog is Crow, this would fit into a variety of decks rather than just Courts. He wouldn't get his own effect, I thought I put other characters. I'll edit if I have to but he wouldnt get his own effects other than turn and chain gavels

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#4 11-12-2010 09:13:05

goscar
Guémélite

Glasher a écrit :

Same Reason Oog is Crow, this would fit into a variety of decks rather than just Courts

Yeah but Oog is a Kage so technically belongs in the crow caste (since a Kage is a rank in the crows). Also I'm sure that a Dragon Knight wouldn't be a priest (knight=warrior for me). So either way no justification to keep the Dragon Knight status unless you will change the class to warrior.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#5 07-01-2011 02:52:49

Josh
Ptit nouveau

I think the idea of having a Priesty Courtesan will make them just a little bit OP, especially in a deck that has Councilor Ishaia and Hasna, Angelica, or Kimiko
(Would have to be Ishaia and Angelica if Noz and Sap Heart)

Think:  Overwhelming Victory gives all of your Nomad Character +2 Health, acting as a cheap (relatively) AoE heal for all of your characters.  Add Divine Light or Exhort Faith and you'll have 6 AoE heals in your deck, plus all of the buffs that come with Courtesans in general.

So you'd end up with decks like:

Councilor Ishaia
Chancellor Kezaria
Angelica

3x Overwhelming Victory
3x Divine Light
3x Versatility
3x Manipulation
2x Potion of Seduction
2x Ice Barrier
1x To Lay Bare
1x Anathematize
2x players choice

It would still have some of the same issues that Courtesans currently have with a slow deck build and a much faster deck, or a really bad hand, would be able to knock it out fairly quickly, but I find the idea of having that many more AoE heals just a little bit OP.

Also, from a purely flavor/story line point of view, I kind of think of the Sap Hearts as being wild and very unfriendly to the 'civilized' cultures, and not very open to the idea of courtesans.

And I agree that it doesn't make much sense for him to be a Dragon Knight, and again from a purely story line PoV it would make more sense for him to be aligned with the Desert Nomads being that they are all about Priests and Theurgies.

As for the weapon, I like the concept, but find it unrealistic.  In the end, its a weapon, and should either leave the attack alone, or boost it, not hinder it.  I could see it being changed a little bit though:

Councils Gavel:
One Handed Weapon - Hammer
All Theurgies played by this character gain +1 effect.

Councils Gavel (lvl2):
One Handed Weapon - Hammer
Attack +1
All Theurgies played by this character gain +2 effect.

#6 09-01-2011 10:39:11

Jeb_Snyder
Campeur

there is going to be a sap heart court'
so ya...
check out council's decision
sap pirate!!

Pied de page des forums