Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2011 22:33:42

Melisandra
Voyageur

I can play 4 cards at the same time, how about u?

just for fun big_smile :

36281_183741848322006_100000585757501_563693_1698359_n.jpg

Dernière modification par Melisandra (07-01-2011 19:15:34)

#2 07-01-2011 00:34:37

scott0299
Voyageur

Re : I can play 4 cards at the same time, how about u?

actually i regularly get 5 chainable, clone, clone, clone, cloned card

with the help of an  ideal opponent discard you can get more switching a clone out for a mimicry (which is in the 1st evolution so you can't have it and clones) and mimic their 3 mimicrys which gets you up to 8...

aditionally cards like magic poison show up on your card line so you can get up to 10 in theory if they play 2

#3 07-01-2011 01:38:30

Anihilate
Solarian

Clone+Clone played, Picked up clone and void, cloned Last word voided LB3...
6 and soul breaking finish.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (07-01-2011 01:38:48)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#4 07-01-2011 02:07:07

Papa_Frita
Habitant de Guem

you can't use clone/void to pick up clone/void and pick another card.. u_u

#5 07-01-2011 19:14:37

Melisandra
Voyageur

Damn, I supposed to keep this secret wink

two days ago I thought about whole night to setup this new deck( at least I never saw others use before)

BASIC IDEA is fun and powerful. I gave the deck a name "unlimited recall" to use [card]the hungry void[/card] and [card]cloning[/card] to call AOE spell(lightning bolts lvl 3) multiple times, it was tested in tournament(see screenshot below).

the screenshot is I took down a fully leveled and armed zils deck within 4 turns:

164120_183942174968640_100000585757501_565222_7707218_n.jpg

I am lazy to list my deck, coz you probably can figure it out from screenthost. if you want, reply I will show u my deck list.

BTW, add me in facebook http://www.facebook.com/eliugan tongue

Dernière modification par Melisandra (07-01-2011 19:23:26)

#6 07-01-2011 20:54:58

shadow_clown
Ptit nouveau

what is your card list?

#7 07-01-2011 21:06:50

Anihilate
Solarian

Papa_Frita a écrit :

Yes you can. It just tags it on the end.
Cloning, Chain Cloning The first cloning takes cloning out of the discard pile. The second Takes the Hungry void from the discard pile. The new Cloning plays The Last Word, With Void I choose Lb3, The last word Resolves, LB3 Resolves. Your argument is invalid.

#8 08-01-2011 05:51:37

Papa_Frita
Habitant de Guem

Anihilate a écrit :
Papa_Frita a écrit :

Yes you can. It just tags it on the end.
Cloning, Chain Cloning The first cloning takes cloning out of the discard pile. The second Takes the Hungry void from the discard pile. The new Cloning plays The Last Word, With Void I choose Lb3, The last word Resolves, LB3 Resolves. Your argument is invalid.

i tried it myself and when Cloning picks Cloning, the last cloned card doesn't make the effect of such last card.

maybe it only works with spells (because of it's direct dmg), but didn't work with any of my action cards

#9 08-01-2011 19:00:05

Melisandra
Voyageur

Well, here we are:

Char:

[card]Erevent[/card]
       [card]Councilor Ishaia[/card]
       [card]Marlok the Repentant[/card]

Spell:

3     [card]cloning[/card] 
      3     [card]Burn in hell[/card]
      3     [card]ice barrier[/card]
      1     [card]Lightning Bolts[/card]
      3     [card]Rain of Death[/card]
      2     [card]The Last Word[/card]
      1     [card]Win using Magic[/card]

Action:

2     [card]Overwhelming Victory[/card]
      1     [card]the hungry void[/card]
      1     Personal favorites

you might question me why using [card]Win using Magic[/card] instead of [card]The Last Word[/card], just for the case draw [card]Burn in hell[/card] at the first turn when def not built up yet.

Enjoy.

shadow_clown a écrit :

what is your card list?

#10 08-01-2011 19:44:28

Anihilate
Solarian

Papa_Frita a écrit :

i tried it myself and when Cloning picks Cloning, the last cloned card doesn't make the effect of such last card.

maybe it only works with spells (because of it's direct dmg), but didn't work with any of my action cards

What? The cards make the biggest difference, the cloning activations I mentioned called up Last word LB3, which is a MONUMENTAL difference to any action card, look at the ish screenshot. Where lightning bolts is, the third cloning was, the third cloning tagged The last word after Hungry void, and then the hungry void tagged Lighning bolts 3 at the end,the resolution goes Cloning>Cloning>Cloning>Void>Last word>Lightning bolts (level 3)

#11 08-01-2011 20:20:52

Papa_Frita
Habitant de Guem

Anihilate a écrit :
Papa_Frita a écrit :

What? The cards make the biggest difference, the cloning activations I mentioned called up Last word LB3, which is a MONUMENTAL difference to any action card, look at the ish screenshot. Where lightning bolts is, the third cloning was, the third cloning tagged The last word after Hungry void, and then the hungry void tagged Lighning bolts 3 at the end,the resolution goes Cloning>Cloning>Cloning>Void>Last word>Lightning bolts (level 3)

as i said, it's only good with spells. maybe not because of direct dmg, as you say that effect on your Last Word occurred, but probably because of some noz evil force.

but i am 100% sure it doesn't work on bunny, look away and theft, which i already tried.

#12 08-01-2011 21:42:23

Melisandra
Voyageur

hi, [card]cloning[/card] stats only play a playable card by your char. theft, look away dedicated to Marauder, right? so you cann't play them

Papa_Frita a écrit :
Anihilate a écrit :
Papa_Frita a écrit :

as i said, it's only good with spells. maybe not because of direct dmg, as you say that effect on your Last Word occurred, but probably because of some noz evil force.

but i am 100% sure it doesn't work on bunny, look away and theft, which i already tried.

#13 08-01-2011 21:55:52

Papa_Frita
Habitant de Guem

Melisandra a écrit :

hi, [card]cloning[/card] stats only play a playable card by your char. theft, look away dedicated to Marauder, right? so you cann't play them

i was talking about my deck, which does have marauds

Pied de page des forums