Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 05-01-2011 19:39:50

Poptolev
Guémélite

Wooden Sword + No Dashi

While having No Dashi equiped if you play a Wooden Sword (which technically should not be equiped yet) the No Dashi goes to the graveyard/discard pile.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#2 06-01-2011 02:24:50

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Re : Wooden Sword + No Dashi

Did you use Wooden sword on the same person that already had No Dashi? Then Aside from the fact that I dont see why you would equip Wooden Sword to one of your charcters, Wooden sword is a two handed weapon, and any time a weapon is introduced to a charcter that already has weaponry on it, the previously equipped card is discarded as soon as it is played, regardless if it equips that turn or not. Example, If you have a Bearcupine on the field that has a short sword equipped, and you play a guardian spear on his turn, even though the spear's bonus isnt calculated until after the combat phase of the turn, the short sword still discards.

#3 06-01-2011 05:25:53

Poptolev
Guémélite

I had No Dashi equipped and I ACTIVATED the Wooden Sword on the same character EQUIPPING IT to another

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

#4 06-01-2011 15:57:37

Anihilate
Solarian

Poptolev a écrit :

I had No Dashi equipped and I ACTIVATED the Wooden Sword on the same character EQUIPPING IT to another

It doesn't matter, when you play a weapon, even if your character is a craft and that weapon is to be relocated, the weapon played will knock off the one you have equipped, which is why wooden sword is useful against decks that play weaponry.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#5 06-01-2011 16:12:44

Poptolev
Guémélite

So technically the craftsman items are first equiped to the craftsman and then he relocates them ?

#6 06-01-2011 18:24:54

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Basically yes, anytime you play a weapon it discards the previously held weapon

#7 06-01-2011 19:45:55

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

I have to agree this is pretty stupid.  A craftsmen weapon being assigned to another character shouldn't cause them to lose their own weapon.

#8 06-01-2011 21:02:07

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Sure, it is a broken system, but It is an issue that only really effects the Wooden Sword craftsmen item. My advise, work around it until they fix it

Pied de page des forums