Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 09-12-2010 08:44:34

bleachman
Gardien

Regarding Server Issues

It is well known that the game's servers are pretty overwhelmed by the masses of players and new graphics/mechanics being used. It is still not necessary to make a new post on the issue every day. Instead, make a post with the below form filled out as best as you can. This information will be far more productive than 'New servers plox!11' threads.

Old threads I am going to lockitty chop chop and direct to this thread. New ones I will delete.

In Game Name: 
Time of Issue (In GMT): 
Amount of players online: 
Games in session:
Which parts of the game did you have the most lag/problems:

The last three points do not have to be pinpoint exact. It is hard to determine exact numbers, but sometimes its neough if you are off by a few. The last one refers to direct applications of teh game you are using, i.e. things like 'My Collection', 'Elo Rooms', 'Marketplace', etc...

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#2 21-12-2010 20:49:42

ledeir
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : MA, USA

Re : Regarding Server Issues

In game Name: Ledeir

Time of Issue: Right now (and for the last 3 hours)

Amount of Players online: 1479

Games in Progress: 401

Problem:
Today I am unable to connect.
I get a message saying "Impossible to connect to server".
I have tried using Mozilla and Chrome. I have tried connecting through facebook and eredan.com
Nothing has changed on my end since yesterday.
I was able to connect earlier today...
It is possible it is somehow related to the fact I am on a corporate VPN, though that is unlikely seeing as how I was able to connect earlier today.

Update:
It seems to be specific to when I'm on my workplace VPN.
I believe it happened after whatever daily updates they made.
While it is unfortunate that I can't connect from work, it is probably for the best. My workplace connection was excessively laggy so all I ever did was visit the market...

Dernière modification par ledeir (22-12-2010 17:15:47)

#3 22-12-2010 11:53:10

deFau
Ptit nouveau

in game name : deFau

time of issue : right now (after maintenance)

Amount of players online : I don't know.... I don't even make it to the log in screen

Problem:
I stuck on the screen before the log in screen (the one with red crystal on the centre) since today's maintenance session.

FYI: there is no problem with my internet connection, I can browse and play another game smoothly.

Thanks.

edit: after the long waiting, I can jump in to the game and play a few games with no problem, so...  ignore this post.
Thanks.

Dernière modification par deFau (22-12-2010 12:14:13)

#4 24-12-2010 13:57:30

zhichen
Campeur

In Game Name: Eredan
Time of Issue (In GMT): Right now.. been 3hours
Amount of players online: 1021
Games in session: 263

Which parts of the game did you have the most lag/problems: it said impossible to connect to servers...

And since 7hours ago i didn't got any friends of mine getting rewards POST.. does it means the servers were down..

Please do something.. i really enjoyed playing this..

#5 24-12-2010 15:57:05

benartha
Ptit nouveau

In Game Name: benartha

Time of Issue (In GMT): now 14:50

Amount of players online: 1069

Games in session: think it was about 250

Which parts of the game did you have the most lag/problem
Playing winter tournament, successive games crashed, last opponent card did not move back but stayed in fight position, unable to continue game. Tried to rejoin tournament and told my fair play rating isn't high enough.

#6 24-12-2010 18:02:52

benartha
Ptit nouveau

Getting quite frustrating today!

Time of Issue (In GMT): now 16:56

Games in session:

Disconnected from server during fight.

Dernière modification par benartha (24-12-2010 18:09:21)

#7 24-12-2010 18:59:22

ashman
Habitant de Guem

benartha a écrit :

Time of Issue (In GMT): now 14:50

Amount of players online: 1069

Games in session: think it was about 250

Playing winter tournament, successive games crashed, last opponent card did not move back but stayed in fight position, unable to continue game. Tried to rejoin tournament and told my fair play rating isn't high enough.

Exact same issue, except GMT 18:50. 965 players online. Games 222.

It's been pretty rough trying to play in the Winter Tourney.

#8 24-12-2010 19:16:12

ThorLegacy
Nehantiste
Lieu : Santiago

benartha a écrit :

Getting quite frustrating today!

Time of Issue (In GMT): now 16:56

Games in session:

Disconnected from server during fight.

the same problem here

#9 27-12-2010 15:24:32

Ninsane
Campeur

In Game Name: Ninsane
Time of Issue (In GMT): 15:20 (UTC+1)
Amount of players online: 1023
Games in session:
lost 3 tournament games in a row to french players (vin01, darkeyes, larson74) saying i took too much time to decide (time out), i clicked on the arrow, it switched into sandclock icon, and then after a few min, i suddenly lost. 3 times in a row. in a fucking tournament. wtf is wrong !

and now i can't enter the tournament because it says my fairplay point isn't high enough! WTF MAN!

Dernière modification par Ninsane (27-12-2010 15:26:04)

#10 30-12-2010 21:15:15

CJLWF8
Ptit nouveau

In Game Name: Oryn Grave
Time of Issue (In GMT): about 5 minutes ago
Amount of players online: 1358
Games in session: 356

In the Elo rooms, I played twice and lost both times due to the servers not registering my response. It was the first turn for both games, and I had played my cards, the arrows had turned to the hourglass, so I figured it had registered what I had played. Well, it hadn't, so I lost a ton of Elo points, 31 temp. Elo points and 47 permanent Elo points. I don't so much care about the losses, although I know I would have won the first game, probably the 2nd. I just want my points at least back. I had played 2 or 3 games in the level room before this just fine...

Dernière modification par CJLWF8 (30-12-2010 21:18:34)

#11 31-12-2010 23:26:49

Melisandra
Voyageur

In Game Name: Azriel_Paradise
Time of Issue (In GMT): RIGHT NOW
Amount of players online: 790
Games in session: 215

ROOM NUMBER: 65816, 65910 ..............

Just now I continually time out after confirm selecting characters THREE TIMES in a row during tournament, in my history it happened from 02:47, I don't know which time zone it indicated. I LOSE around 50 ELO points and my win rate dropped by 1%.

I ever got used to be great patient for this known issue, TO me, two times time out during one tournament is tolerable, coz even like this, I at lease can hit top 5. ANYHOW, this time really really pissed me off, I just spent another 50 EUR dollars on boosts, then shit just happened since the first round I played in tournament, constantly happened three times in a row. This this time I was truly screwed up.

BTW, you could use my account to investigate this issue, I guarantee you can  duplicate this issue, coz the timeout rate in my history is around 15%.

Dernière modification par Melisandra (31-12-2010 23:43:36)

#12 06-01-2011 16:14:31

Melisandra
Voyageur

In Game Name: Azriel_Paradise
Time of Issue (In GMT): 10:05
Amount of players online: 1097
Games in session: 292

Hi, it is me again!  it happened at the last run when I supposed to give enemy a deadly attack, then I should win. BUT after I selected spells and clicked arrow icon, the screen frozen for a very shot time, then time bar still is green color, n lost arrow icon to confirm. I realized some craps happen again, and it happened when opponent knew he gonna lose the game, his name is "INDICA"

I getting to suspect probably someone trying to exploit flash weakness to intend interrupt network connection, coz similar cases happened many times in my history.

#13 16-01-2011 11:55:11

chupacupz
Ptit nouveau

In Game Name: Erlangga Sampurna

Time of Issue (In GMT): Almost everyday & every time since eredan have sound

Amount of players online: 1216

Games in session: 330

I cannot open my decks page, and play page..try with mozilla, ie, chrome, with facebook or direct site

#14 17-01-2011 20:42:39

Anihilate
Solarian

In Game Name: Anihilate
Time of Issue (In GMT): Right now
Amount of players online: 1820+
Games in session:Can't even log back in now.
Which parts of the game did you have the most lag: The loading crystals simply stopped loading. Making the game inaccessible

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#15 21-01-2011 04:48:05

Xlcontiqu
Ptit nouveau

In Game Name: Xlcontiqu
Time of Issue (In GMT): All day
Games in session:
Which parts of the game did you have the most lag/problems: I seem to not be getting any points towards missions when I complete games. Additionally, when I play with a deck, none of my wins or losses with the deck are added. I could not get the past trophy yesterday because of this.

#16 21-01-2011 16:37:24

sirquip
Ptit nouveau

In Game Name: Sirquip
Time of Issue (In GMT): 15:15, 15:18 and 15:22
Amount of players online: 1854
Games in session: 451

Three times in a row in the ELO game the timer bar ran out, even though i had selected characters and cards. Loosing ELO points this rapidly makes me now weary of going into the ELO room.

#17 08-02-2011 07:45:38

shadow_clown
Ptit nouveau

in game name: shadow_clown
time of issue: right now
amount player online: 427

5 time in a row in ello time run out not even chose a card. and its sucked now my ello drastically drop almost 100.

#18 13-02-2011 04:13:47

Zac_Sanders
Ptit nouveau

I've tried logging in 4 different times and still having the same problem. The pictures on the cards are not showing up. Im not sure exactly what the problem is Just wondering if someone could help me out with this problem.

#19 13-02-2011 04:27:36

Limestone
Solarian

Zac_Sanders a écrit :

I've tried logging in 4 different times and still having the same problem. The pictures on the cards are not showing up. Im not sure exactly what the problem is Just wondering if someone could help me out with this problem.

Maybe it was your connection might be the problem, I once play in some crappy connection pc and all the cards was big "?" symbol.

Try a better connection, and hope this problem solved

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#20 17-02-2011 23:06:28

Grimangel
Voyageur

Same issue as Melisandra - the time line is just going after conformation and I lose in the end - cost me few games and killed me just before getting the next achievement for win in a roll.

Also another thing that I saw - few time the game just freezes. Waited for ~10 mins in the end you just give up.
Hope you can fix them soon.

#21 03-03-2011 17:26:44

SmokinHot
Campeur

In Game Name: Smokin' Hot
Time of Issue (In GMT): Immediately after mantenance today
Amount of players online: Unknown
Games in session: Unknown
Which parts of the game did you have the most lag/problems: Main Page; all I receive is a message stating "Connecting to Server" with the game page behind it shadowed out.

#22 03-03-2011 21:12:29

hyrataku
Ptit nouveau

I have been trying to log into my account for a while now and all I ever see is

Error- Your nickname or password is incorrect

I know my nickname and password because I have used the account multiple times, and I was just in it this morning before the server maintenance. I linked it with my facebook and everything before getting this error.

Name: Zandorak

Dernière modification par hyrataku (03-03-2011 21:32:44)

#23 04-03-2011 03:14:31

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

In Game Name: Dracatis
Time of Issue (In GMT): Same time as this post
Amount of players online: 756
Games in session: 204
Which parts of the game did you have the most lag/problems: I press play and can't even get to picking which room I want to play in before I get disconnected from being inactive.  Market doesn't even try to come up.  My Collection also take infinite time.  Game isn't frozen, I can still X out, well except now I get: "Vous devez etre connecte et avoir rejoint une zone pour definir la salle active."  Whatever that means.

"You must be connected and joined an area for defining room active" according to Microsofttranslator.com

Pied de page des forums