Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-12-2010 02:47:29

Helior
Campeur

Dragon Knights

[card] Valentin[/card]   
*[card] Bomzar[/card] 
[card] Kounok the prophet[/card]
[card] DRAGON ARMOR[/card]  X2
[card] DRACONIAN SWORD[/card]  X2
[card] SOLAR'S ANGER[/card]  X1
[card] PALADIN'S HAMMER[/card]  X1
[card] DRAGON'S WIT[/card]  X2
[card] LIFE DEVOURER[/card]  X1
[card] SUNBURN[/card] X1
[card] TO LAY BARE[/card]  X1
[card] THE BEST DEFENSE[/card]  X1
[card] MAGIC ATTACK[/card]  X2
[card] SHELL[/card]  X3
[card] PROTECT THE WEAK[/card]  X3

*Zahal? damn watchmaker
**All max lvl
***Thanks

Dernière modification par Helior (09-01-2011 20:46:25)

#2 29-12-2010 03:15:07

Okugi
Voyageur

Re : Dragon Knights

Fist suggestion, drop the 'The Pen is Mightier' and the 'Crystal Shelf'.

Crystal Shelf is a dead card in a DK deck.  The +1 Spirit won't help you against any deck that you need Spirit against, you already have enough defense between Kounok at max, plus three dragon swords and three dragon's armor.  that's +5 defense to zahal and valentin, and +4 to kounok.

The Pen is Mightier is very situational and at most will net you +2 attack, and only if you chain it with another card.  Drop it and get yourself some [card]Fight[/card], [card]Protect the Weak[/card] or something else that can open a chain. 

The deck you have posted is going to be very slow, and that is going to kill you.  Without chain openers you have no way to effectively cycle through cards, so you'll be discarding a lot instead.  Find a third Magic Attack.

#3 29-12-2010 03:50:41

Helior
Campeur

Okugi a écrit :

Crystal Shelf is a dead card in a DK deck.  The +1 Spirit won't help you against any deck that you need Spirit against, you already have enough defense between Kounok at max, plus three dragon swords and three dragon's armor.  that's +5 defense to zahal and valentin, and +4 to kounok.

The Pen is Mightier is very situational and at most will net you +2 attack, and only if you chain it with another card.  Drop it and get yourself some [card]Fight[/card], [card]Protect the Weak[/card] or something else that can open a chain. 

The deck you have posted is going to be very slow, and that is going to kill you.  Without chain openers you have no way to effectively cycle through cards, so you'll be discarding a lot instead.  Find a third Magic Attack.

Yeah I agree with you in both cards, its enough with x3 swords and x3 armors, but... zahal can chain armors, and valentine swords, i know if i take out the pen i will have less chains, so i was thinking in put I hate Zil or Mystics.. and I like arcanium as a magic card, i dont need spirit and i can hit 8

#4 29-12-2010 04:24:00

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

Helior a écrit :
Okugi a écrit :

Yeah I agree with you in both cards, its enough with x3 swords and x3 armors, but... zahal can chain armors, and valentine swords, i know if i take out the pen i will have less chains, so i was thinking in put I hate Zil or Mystics.. and I like arcanium as a magic card, i dont need spirit and i can hit 8

Please be advised that the Dragon Guemelites can only cast draconic spells, so no Arcanum for you unless you're willing to run Dragon's Wit for it.

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#5 29-12-2010 04:46:51

Helior
Campeur

pekpekkypek a écrit :
Helior a écrit :
Okugi a écrit :

Please be advised that the Dragon Guemelites can only cast draconic spells, so no Arcanum for you unless you're willing to run Dragon's Wit for it.

Yes with the dragon's wit, its a spell that dont needs spirit and can make high damage

#6 29-12-2010 04:49:00

Okugi
Voyageur

Helior a écrit :
Okugi a écrit :

While they can chain swords/armor, you're pretty much only going to get that once.  After valentine has a sword, you're not really going to chain another draconic sword on him unless someone destroys the one you had, same with zahal and armors.  I don't count them as chain openers for that reason.  I hate Zil/Mystics doesn't chain either.  I also advise against arcanium.  I see you do have Dragon's Wit in the list,  but it's not worth having non-using cards in a deck for the most part.  Play with it and see.  Track how often you have Solar's Anger pop and can't use it, compared to how ofter you get Dragon's Wit first.

#7 29-12-2010 05:03:15

Okugi
Voyageur

Helior a écrit :
pekpekkypek a écrit :
Helior a écrit :

Yes with the dragon's wit, its a spell that dont needs spirit and can make high damage

It can make up to 8 damage, but you have to have spells in your discard pile. 

1.) you only have 6 other spells total.  So until you get to them and discard/use them, arcanium will be useless.

2.) it takes a second card to even be able to use, so it'll just be sitting in your hand taking up space until you can draw Dragon's Wit.

3.) you were talking about using Solar's Anger also, so now you have 4 cards that you can't even use unless you draw another card.  That's a lot of unusable space in a 20 card deck.  Better to drop the whole dragon's wit/solar's anger/arcanium and put in cards that you can use when you draw them for maximum effect.

Winning games in Eredan is all about speed.  The decks that can use cards to kill you win.  Those that are just sitting there waiting to be able to do something lose.

#8 29-12-2010 05:19:52

Helior
Campeur

Yeah I know, 4 its too much, I post this deck here becouse I havent bought the expensive cards yet... and what about changing Valentin for Moira and Elegantyne? so i can mix it a little to get spells, if i just play dragon sword and dragon armor its going to be easy to counter me

#9 29-12-2010 06:57:38

Limestone
Solarian

Helior a écrit :

Yeah I know, 4 its too much, I post this deck here becouse I havent bought the expensive cards yet... and what about changing Valentin for Moira and Elegantyne? so i can mix it a little to get spells, if i just play dragon sword and dragon armor its going to be easy to counter me

Adding the witches on DK deck is a bad idea.. hmm
If you want some cheap chain on it, you can always put 3 shells on your deck, it's an awesome filling card for what i can tell smile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#10 02-01-2011 16:56:34

Evil Eevee
Ptit nouveau

Just as a thought, what if u used paladins hammer instead of solars anger I know u give up power here but your opponent has to overcome not only your defense but health as well. This healing is as well boosted by draconian sword because they all gain attack plus 1 by being dragon guemlite. just a thought. Sunburn also may be one of the few anti court cards but usually they get on hordes of the things and getting rid of just one will not do you very well.

#11 09-01-2011 20:47:08

Helior
Campeur

Updated***

#12 09-01-2011 21:19:46

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

Evil Eevee a écrit :

Just as a thought, what if u used paladins hammer instead of solars anger I know u give up power here but your opponent has to overcome not only your defense but health as well. This healing is as well boosted by draconian sword because they all gain attack plus 1 by being dragon guemlite. just a thought. Sunburn also may be one of the few anti court cards but usually they get on hordes of the things and getting rid of just one will not do you very well.

or add 2 more dragon's wit for the Paladin Hammer+ Double Anger Combo. Which is annoying to fight against unless you break\steal\freeze the hammer. But the whole combo can be countered by using obesity or banish.

Dernière modification par blackwaltz (09-01-2011 21:37:07)

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#13 09-01-2011 23:21:05

Helior
Campeur

Already have x1 anger and x1 hammer, it works well, but to make a combo with 2 angers... it takes 3 turns and i think that with atk 5/0 its enough...

Pied de page des forums