Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-12-2010 17:32:15

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Sap Heart Options

I currently run the standard elf quickdraw deck, but I wonder if there are anyother viable options other than them in the sap hearts right now. Im counting out the current form of IHAS, because a deck that can be wrecked with one widely used card isnt the answer here. Any thoughts?

#2 29-12-2010 23:42:43

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

Re : Sap Heart Options

I saw a guy running Mage Keizan, Spirit Speaker and Ragnor, it was nice, but needed more tought...

Maybe Melissandre / Mage Keizan / Spiritspeaker

3x Quick Draw
3x Hypnotic Melody
2x Life Devourer

2x Magic Poison
3x RoD
2x Implosion

3x Scouting the Area
1x Camp
1x Hungry Void

With this setup you have counters for:
- Mages
- High Def Characters (Kotoba, IHAS, Courtesans)

But you will have problems against:
- Zil (not sure actually)
- Nomads (Obesity on melissandres turn is a bitch)

#3 29-12-2010 23:54:04

Poptolev
Guémélite

-1 something
+1 anathematize ... just to be sure ?

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#4 30-12-2010 01:51:11

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

I was thinking something along these lines, my only concern is how frankly fragile spiritspeaker is, which can be a liability against not only decks like the Zil or Kotoba, but also the current popular Sap heart set up as well, I also dont see using 3 quickdraw, because they are only really useful with Melissandre. I was thinking something maybe swapping out one quickdraw for Anathematize, and swapping Ydiane level 3 for Melissandre, that way if I end up with a hand full of spells I can still make a move. I can then drop the life devourers for some nature spells like Root and swarm, which are good utility spells and a bit underrated in my opinion. Thoughts?

#5 30-12-2010 06:55:39

para
Habitant de Guem

Warhound90 a écrit :

I was thinking something along these lines, my only concern is how frankly fragile spiritspeaker is, which can be a liability against not only decks like the Zil or Kotoba, but also the current popular Sap heart set up as well, I also dont see using 3 quickdraw, because they are only really useful with Melissandre. I was thinking something maybe swapping out one quickdraw for Anathematize, and swapping Ydiane level 3 for Melissandre, that way if I end up with a hand full of spells I can still make a move. I can then drop the life devourers for some nature spells like Root and swarm, which are good utility spells and a bit underrated in my opinion. Thoughts?

you could ditch spiritspeaker and get ydiane?  she can still use nature spells and is much better than spiritspeaker

#6 30-12-2010 07:28:09

Lulosaurio
Habitant de Guem

ydiane keizan and melissandre is the standard deck, he was asking for something a little different.

#7 30-12-2010 07:41:45

Dracatis
Habitant de Guem

You could go crazy and do Warrior Keizan, Ragnor and The Claw for their 7 low attack abusing the quick draw and even a IHAS as a surprise.

1 x Quick Draw
1 x Scheme
1 x Magic Poison
1 x Root (To cripple a mage or whatever their big gun is)

1 x Life Devourer
1 x Short Sword (Keizan chains off weapons)
1 x Bark Armor

1 x Amber Spear
1 x Guardian Spear (which ever comes first or a quick replace for +2 hp and attack and as an alt for Ragnor)
1 x Runic Gauntlet

1 x Idol of Life
1 x Cursed Big Blade
1 x Cursed Glove(Ragnor is built to die doing massive damage... help him out to go first)

2 x In the nick of time
1 x Scroll of Fragility
1 x Fury Potion
1 x Healing Balm
1 x IHAS (Cause who would see that coming in this deck?)

1 x Smash that Iron (Get rid of that defense item)
1 x Watcher

Dernière modification par Dracatis (30-12-2010 07:48:25)

#8 30-12-2010 19:35:40

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Thats fine, but I was leaning way from the standard IHAS setup, and although you added 4 cards for some flavor the idea is still the same, Im liking the mage line up, I think Ill give that a shot and see how it pans out

#9 31-12-2010 05:55:17

para
Habitant de Guem

if you dont like melissandra, ydiane keizan. i would try ydian, keizan and spiritspeaker, or could possibly try a merc character in place of spiritspeaker?

#10 31-12-2010 06:07:29

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

I was thinking Keizen, Spiritspeaker and Yidane, with nature spells and some other utility stuff for flexibility

#11 31-12-2010 06:27:38

asdfgadsfz12
Voyageur

If you want to try something different,  try;

Spiritspeaker
Bearcubine
Red Mark

3x Root
3x Freeze
3x Fury Potion
3x ...is good offense
3x Protect the Weak
3x Scroll of Frailty
1x def shield for bearcubine
1x weap for bearcubine

Protect the Weak + Root.
Kill off Red Mark with Fury Potion or ...is good offense.
Buff Bearcubine up with Shield + Weapon.

Pied de page des forums