Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 29-12-2010 17:08:34

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Eredan History from the Wiki

I was reading over the awesome translation and conversion that was done onto the English Wiki.  I'm seeing a couple Witchblade names thrown around.

Naya, the current Witchblade leader?
Zaina, the first Witchblade?

Perhaps something we'll hear of in the future?

Also, Tsuro mentions the name Kaidan.  Did I miss something?  I thought Tsuro went in with Amaya and Ryouken.

Other than that, I think there's confusion on The Mystic Slayer's gender... judging by pictures... but could just be me.

So, what do ya'll think?  I'm just wondering.

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#2 29-12-2010 18:34:03

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : Eredan History from the Wiki

The Mystic Slayers are a group of people, so you're seeing more than one Mystic Slayer depicted in the cards.

Disruptor!

#3 29-12-2010 18:38:41

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

steven_allen a écrit :

The Mystic Slayers are a group of people, so you're seeing more than one Mystic Slayer depicted in the cards.

Too bad I can't break the multiple upgraded card rule with them, then.  I've got both full upgrades.  Love the look so much.

#4 29-12-2010 18:41:05

bleachman
Gardien

Technically Dark is one too. tongue

I wish we had an extra caste for them. A mercenary cast besides tempus. Would be pretty nice.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#5 29-12-2010 18:46:55

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

bleachman a écrit :

Technically Dark is one too. tongue

I wish we had an extra caste for them. A mercenary cast besides tempus. Would be pretty nice.

Fully agree here.

Yeah, Dark "used" to be one.  tongue  Though I was getting fond of the name "Traquemage" before they changed it to Trackmage, and eventually where it is now.  The Mystic Slayer is just too much of a mouthful, and I'm lazy! >.<

#6 29-12-2010 19:36:01

Evil Eevee
Ptit nouveau

I think the name should return, for one thing, the name was much more mysterious and much cooler back then. Though its harder to say trackmages then just the mystic slayers. Makes it easier to see their may be more though now it sounds like a title then a person. And yes I know their was a whole topic dedicated to this about his name and you all agreed on the mystic slayer for the name.

#7 29-12-2010 19:40:20

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Evil Eevee a écrit :

I think the name should return, for one thing, the name was much more mysterious and much cooler back then. Though its harder to say trackmages then just the mystic slayers. Makes it easier to see their may be more though now it sounds like a title then a person. And yes I know their was a whole topic dedicated to this about his name and you all agreed on the mystic slayer for the name.

Neither was I aware of, nor was I in the conversation of said topic.  Link?

#8 30-12-2010 19:49:26

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Oh, I wanted to clear up that the gender confusion had originally come because it's under the "Prepare to Die" pretense, which means it would be the FEMALE traquemage in the picture pointing the gun at Jane's head.

Just sayin'.

Pied de page des forums