Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 02-11-2010 18:23:07

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Golems... Their own Caste?

I had a heavy stroke of thought today as I was playing, and my inner love of golems exploded forth.  In every game, really - golems are my personal favorite, and can easily become grand!  Not only in roleplay, but in combat, spells, anything.  I had made the stats for some 5 character golems and 3 golem-specific items, but I'm having issues uploading the images currently.  Once it works, I'll be sure to pull it over to the thread, but here's the general idea:
Assault Golems, a caste of golems in the mercenary "guild."  As a construct, their outer shells are made of steel and other hard metals, even as their insides may be run by the powers of crystalomancy, (or however it goes.)  They were specifically build for combat, for killing, and for domination.  (They might even be an intro for another guild of strange other dimensional invaders, but that's not my concern.)

So far I have made five for characters:

Clawz, levels 1-3, Golem Marauder, +1 Attack to Warriors, and an average build, an extra +1 Initiative bonus at max upgrade.  Turns 1 and 6 for +2 Attack.

Brutus, Levels 1-3, Golem Warrior, Axe = Chain, Fairly Attack/HP Hearty.  Turns 2 and 5 for +1 Attack and +1 Defense.  At Levels 2 and 3, his turn bonus gives it extra attack against other golems.

Hellspray, Levels 1-3, Golem Warrior, 'Acid Container' = Chain, Below Average build, and an extra bonus at max upgrade which, if it deals more damage than the opponent during combat, it destroys one of their items, (at random, unlike the acid container.)  Turns 4 and 6 give +2 Attack.

Beacon, Levels 1-4, Golem Mage, and the figurehead of the group.  It's also a Courtsean with the Noz, Zil, and Mercs, (if possible.)  Low build, but gives more and more bonuses to all allied golems with each upgrade, finally ending up giving +1 to each stat at upgrade 4.  Turns 5 and more for +1 Defense, +3 against golems.

Plague Engine, Levels 1-5, Golem Marauder/Warrior, and the Badass of the group.  Legendary card.  Low build at first, but has an ability which allows it to split its damage amongs all enemies on the field, (live or dead, so not as effective in later combat.)  At first it just has +1 Attack to Non-Golems.  Turns 1 and 2 for +2 Defense, or +2 Attack against humans.  By 5th upgrade, it has +2 against Non-Golems, and its turns are now +2 Attack, or +2 Defense against golems.  Its upgrades require a few things.  For level three, it would take an Acid Container.  For level four, a Golem's Heart.  For level five, it would take a level 3 Hellspray and a level 3 Clawz.
"I'm willing to believe that the end of all times is at hand."

Then two Items specific to golems:

Acid Container, +1 Attack, if equipped character deals more damage than opponent during a round, discard Acid Container and destroy one of the enemy's items.

Golem's Heart, 2 levels, First upgrade is simply +1 Health at the end of each round, just like travel rations, and can only have one equipped at a time.  Second upgrade makes this bonus +2 if the golem is also equipped with armor.

Regenerate, +3 Health, Chain: Item

Anyway, I can have the card images for them when I get my uploads to work, if anyone's interested.

Dernière modification par XenoZangotta (02-11-2010 19:18:44)

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#2 09-12-2010 14:17:26

raelian
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Re : Golems... Their own Caste?

they seem cool the golems twhi try to rule the world from the underground xD

poder zil

#3 14-12-2010 05:03:56

matt_ohara
Ptit nouveau

hi

this is my first post i am messaging in for eredan.  i would really enjoy more golems in the game.  Foremost more golem specific cards.  i am willing to go as far as a golem craftsman.  but i def like the idea of a golem mage

#4 14-12-2010 05:10:46

goscar
Guémélite

matt_ohara a écrit :

But i def like the idea of a golem mage

Bomzar....
Also after meeting foam giant, golems can go burn in hell and no I am not talking about the spell....

Dernière modification par goscar (14-12-2010 05:11:49)

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#5 14-12-2010 05:23:19

matt_ohara
Ptit nouveau

burn in hell huh..... wait thats a great idea.  a fire golem.  or maybe a hell golem.  it could have a turn activation that decreases health points when it enters a battle.  like kimiko.

#6 14-12-2010 17:06:57

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

goscar a écrit :

Also after meeting foam giant, golems can go burn in hell and no I am not talking about the spell....

Ahh!  You have been scarred for life.  Do not turn away from the power of the golems in rage, embrace it, and crush enemy heads in your hands!  Muahahaha~!

#7 14-12-2010 17:52:10

Gabriel_Caetano
Guémélite
Lieu : Dublin - Ireland

XenoZangotta a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

Ahh!  You have been scarred for life.  Do not turn away from the power of the golems in rage, embrace it, and crush enemy heads in your hands!  Muahahaha~!

specially after the crafts...

Teacher: Wake up Calvin! This is Geography class! In what state do you live in?
Calvin: Denial!
Teacher: I can't argue with that...

#8 15-12-2010 00:39:07

goscar
Guémélite

Gabriel_Caetano a écrit :
XenoZangotta a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

specially after the crafts...

Giant Golem at 3 hp...... after Ramen and Ydiana get through..... 3 time potions, hot ramen, and other crap that makes me wish golems didn't ignore guild restriction.

Dragon Knights ftw big_smile

#9 23-12-2010 21:39:37

Josh
Ptit nouveau

2 x Vampiric Dagger...
3 x Idol of Life...
3 x Firon...
3 x Good Jorusien...
3 x Ramen Noodles...

#10 23-12-2010 23:31:22

blackwaltz
Nehantiste
Lieu : East. . . Always to the East

goscar a écrit :
matt_ohara a écrit :

I feel your pain, fought one back when I was level 7, Foam giant is the devil in golem mode:(

Never lost a fair game... or played one.

#11 23-12-2010 23:34:53

Poptolev
Guémélite

blackwaltz a écrit :
goscar a écrit :
matt_ohara a écrit :

I feel your pain, fought one back when I was level 7, Foam giant is the devil in golem mode:(

That's why I run To Lay Bare in all my decks (or Freeze!) ... sooner or later 10/20 of the decks are going to be just counter cards big_smile

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

#12 27-12-2010 14:21:44

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Poptolev a écrit :
blackwaltz a écrit :
goscar a écrit :

That's why I run To Lay Bare in all my decks (or Freeze!) ... sooner or later 10/20 of the decks are going to be just counter cards big_smile

Until then, here's to smashing faces with golems!

Pied de page des forums