Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 27-12-2010 01:25:51

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

A Prophet deck...

I was actually hoping to do a deck with both prophets in play, but since i cant (God knows why) i want to do deck including "Prophet" but i dont have good ideas. I hope u guys can help me, propose good options for me and the comunity please

PD: I can spend money wink

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#2 27-12-2010 02:03:41

Okugi
Voyageur

Re : A Prophet deck...

To clarify, you're talking about [card]Prophet[/card] and [card]Kounok the Prophet[/card], correct?

#3 27-12-2010 05:02:58

Santuros
Nehantiste
Lieu : Colombia!!!

I am talking about [card]Prophet[/card]

I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. (Hafez)

#4 27-12-2010 18:55:51

manuelt66
Habitant de Guem

if u are willing to spend money the best deck with [card]prophet[/card] is noz mages

[card]Prophet[/card]
[card]Aerouant the Cristalomancer[/card]
[card]Pilkim[/card]

3x [card]Rain of Death[/card]
3x [card]Burn in Hell[/card]
1x [card]Lighting Bolts[/card]
1x [card]The Last Action[/card]
3x [card]Than the Sword[/card]

and the rest of the cards depends on you u can use [card]Arcanium[/card], maybe also[card]Implosion[/card]; Bunny is also very recomendable

#5 02-01-2011 16:45:50

Evil Eevee
Ptit nouveau

Only roblem is that to make the deck costs like all hell, and wouldnt it better if u used last word then action since even though they can gain a lot, u would have to blast through a lot more defense then spirit so wouldnt that probably deal more damage with a last word and then RoD.

Pied de page des forums