Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 24-12-2010 19:01:11

Melisandra
Voyageur

Optimize your server please!!

I am very serious player, and invested hundreds of dollars on this game, I love it, first of all I appreciate hard working of game designer and developer. Anyhow, these days, for some reasons, I got stuck for time to time no matter when playing in tournament or ELO room, the level room used to be so so , but it getting worse when some player summoned pets, the animations randomly freeze my game interface. I believe many players encounter same problem, the only thing we can do is refresh page or quit room, then I was "reasonably" marked as "be cautious, this player's pair play is too low".

You might not consider about network traffic issue when you setup your game server, but you should put it as high priority issue instead of designing new card or events now, because the online player amount is growing. you gonna lose customers if the problem is  persistent.

#2 25-12-2010 16:22:20

zhichen
Campeur

Re : Optimize your server please!!

Yup.. same here.. my last game turn out i win but the image just stopped and i waited bout 15minutes.. it still no reaction, not saying i m disconnected or what... so i closed my browser n restarted again...

And now.. i cant even login.. its said "impossible to connect to servers" thou players only bout 670 ppl with 276game is on.. WHY????

#3 25-12-2010 17:27:58

TaiwanLight
Campeur

I can not agree with Melisandra anymore. Few days ago, I want to introduce my friend to the game but they just told me that the server is too lag.

I think a lag server is really a very important issue for a card game. Consider this problem and prepare a suitable/new server for the coming customer in the future...PLEASE, or the game may not only has few new players but also loss old players as time goes by.

#4 25-12-2010 17:36:06

Poptolev
Guémélite

TaiwanLight a écrit :

I think a lag server is really a very important issue for any kind of game.

fix'd for ya.

"Of course they don't want that (adding more crystals to the game) to happen, because then the outrageous card prices would drop"

So MUCH stupidity in one sentence xD

Pied de page des forums