Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 22-12-2010 02:43:55

Birchy12
Ptit nouveau

Which upgrade og Oogae Kage is better for Crows?

Title says it all. I like the stats better on the warrior one, but the marauder one might be better choice.... Idk just looking for an opinion from the forum.

#2 22-12-2010 04:46:08

manuelt66
Habitant de Guem

Re : Which upgrade og Oogae Kage is better for Crows?

warrior one because he can chain waki into tsume the perfect combo

#3 22-12-2010 14:52:39

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

though it is true that he can chain a sword as a warrior, which is good IF you have wakizashi (which I don't).

I prefer the Marauder one so that he can use Diversion, lowering the opponent's spirit to 0 for the Tsume strike.  Cheaper alternative...

Once I have Wakizashis, I can see using the other version...I plan on upgrading a copy of both eventually so I have th option...

#4 22-12-2010 18:52:14

Jagera
Voyageur

I have both versions.

If you're playing him in a deck with [card]Karasu Kage[/card], and you have no [card]Wakizashi[/card], then I would recommend Marauder by far.

The ability to play [card]Diversion[/card] and [card]Assassination[/card] with [card]Tsume[/card] is quite good, and stats-wise the two cards aren't too different.

It also allows you to use any other marauder-specific cards in your deck more effectively.

If you DO have [card]Wakizashi[/card], then definitely go warrior. An overall +4 attack every turn against the opponent's spirit value is good smile

Dernière modification par Jagera (22-12-2010 18:53:32)

Pied de page des forums