Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 16-12-2010 12:37:23

Ninsane
Campeur

how do you get Abyss Zil Mage?

I just fought someone with [card]Abysser[/card]

can someone please tell me how to get him since it's only the first time I've seen him. and I'm a zil freak

#2 16-12-2010 13:28:15

XenoZangotta
Habitant de Guem
Lieu : Pennsylvania, USA
Site Web

Re : how do you get Abyss Zil Mage?

By purchasing him with crystals under the "cards" section of the store...  I think that's the only way, unless there's a trophy that has him.

Somewhere between happiness and dreading the Apocalypse.
See where your character cards stand against the full list.

#3 16-12-2010 13:47:31

Limestone
Solarian

Ninsane a écrit :

I just fought someone with [card]Abysser[/card]

can someone please tell me how to get him since it's only the first time I've seen him. and I'm a zil freak

Did you win..?

Edit: Oh yeah forgot to mention he's capable of recycling whatever card in your discard pile if assassination is last played by telendar you can use abysien ability to pick it up again. big_smile

P.S. he's sold for 15k, i hope you can get his foil version if you're lucky tongue

Dernière modification par Limestone (16-12-2010 13:51:57)

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#4 16-12-2010 13:54:20

Ninsane
Campeur

aha, i thought there's only Kriss in the shop. must've missed him. ya i won that game, since Abyss was lv 1 smile any idea if he's a good buy or not?

#5 16-12-2010 14:05:26

Limestone
Solarian

The question is can you put some mage cards for him? if you can, then he might be able to back you up and pick up nasty stuffs in your discard pile like assassination or whatever card you please to take it up. And yes, he's a support character.. tongue

Still keep in mind he can only pick one card and that card is the last/top card in your discard pile

Stop licking your wound, and start licking mine little puppies

#6 16-12-2010 14:07:09

bleachman
Gardien

He's hard to play. He is too squishy to be able to survive most encounters. hmm

Also I did get lucky and got a foil one. xD

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#7 16-12-2010 16:13:17

Ninsane
Campeur

bleachman a écrit :

He's hard to play. He is too squishy to be able to survive most encounters. hmm

Also I did get lucky and got a foil one. xD

so lucky! yikes

yes, he is the only character I know that has 1 digit health point. poor zil

#8 16-12-2010 17:16:14

Jagera
Voyageur

Ninsane a écrit :

aha, i thought there's only Kriss in the shop. must've missed him. ya i won that game, since Abyss was lv 1 smile any idea if he's a good buy or not?

He's part of an achievement for one thing, and if more shadow spells are released he'd be usable with [card]Lord Galmara[/card] levelled up and [card]The Shadow[/card] (or [card]Selene[/card] and [card]Silene[/card] that make it up).

#9 16-12-2010 17:18:16

apoth
Habitant de Guem

I found the best way to play Abyss is with Marlok the Repentant and stack up on defense spells and treacherous. Get a mental siphon for your 'kill' card. Everyone will ALWAYS go after him first since he's so squishy but then they get frustrated (especially against warriors/mimic combo) cause they can't damage him.

I used Cigue as my 'damage taker' since he is the more beefy of Zil cards plus you can use that marauder card that discards 1-3 (the name slips my mind atm).

Or you can switch around and use Marlok the golem and go for spell damage. Don't forget to put Duplicate (is that the name? it plays your top card in discard pile) in your arsenal. Those cards can be really fun, and you can play 2 Unleash Hells if you line your cards up right.

Pied de page des forums