Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 07-12-2010 00:19:55

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

Sap hearts

What is the most competitive set up from the sap heart guild? Ive been looking but I cant really find one definitive set up for them, and I'm interested in getting into them.

#2 07-12-2010 00:24:38

raelian
Habitant de Guem
Site Web

Re : Sap hearts

my personal favorites are the elves one with quickdraw hypnotic and the bite in your ass combo but the most powerful and easily countered is the items have a soul deck

poder zil

#3 07-12-2010 14:51:22

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

Yeah, I was looking at

[card]Melissandre[/card]
[card]Ydiane[/card]
[card]Foam Giant[/card]

3[card]Quick Draw[/card]
3[card]Bite[/card]
3[card]Up Your Ass![/card]
3[card]Hypnotic Melody[/card]
3[card]Elfine Bow[/card]
1[card]Smash that Iron![/card]
1[card]Obesity[/card]
3[card]Scouting the Area[/card]

Foamy can equip the Elfine Bow, while the support cards help the multiple attacks from the elfine duo.

If I didn't want to splurge on Foamy, then I'd go with either [card]Spiritseeker[/card] or [card]Keizan[/card], and splash in some nature spells, like

[card]Root[/card]
[card]Magic Poison[/card]
[card]Invisibility[/card]
[card]Devouring Swarm[/card]

#4 07-12-2010 18:08:13

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

See, I was kind of thinking the same thing, using spiritspeaker and Keizen alongside Ydiane and using nature spells to deal some damage and limit the opponents moves, while using Ydiane to deal damage using the bow. This way the two mages can use staples, like ice barrier, while Ydiane can make use of the nature spells as well

#5 07-12-2010 20:17:18

MoonFever
Habitant de Guem

I'm more inclined to focus on the multiple attacks, and lowering the defense of the opponent so that the secondary attack (and tertiary from Quick Draw) do full damage.  With a lvl 3 Melissandre, that's 6 dmg if their defense is 0, which can be achieved by Haunting Melody or Up Your Ass!.  If only Magic Attack was a nature spell..

#6 12-12-2010 00:01:11

comebroas
Ptit nouveau

well i have a full item deck with 3[card]Items have a soul[/card] and 3[card]watcher[/card] and the rest items and its a nice way to win
with [card]Rargnor[/card] , [card]elder mailandar[/card] and [card]melissandre[/card]

#7 12-12-2010 02:35:17

para
Habitant de Guem

comebroas a écrit :

well i have a full item deck with 3[card]Items have a soul[/card] and 3[card]watcher[/card] and the rest items and its a nice way to win
with [card]Rargnor[/card] , [card]elder mailandar[/card] and [card]melissandre[/card]

easy to stop with anathematize since it would remove all the items

#8 12-12-2010 02:36:40

para
Habitant de Guem

MoonFever a écrit :

I'm more inclined to focus on the multiple attacks, and lowering the defense of the opponent so that the secondary attack (and tertiary from Quick Draw) do full damage.  With a lvl 3 Melissandre, that's 6 dmg if their defense is 0, which can be achieved by Haunting Melody or Up Your Ass!.  If only Magic Attack was a nature spell..

you can also use quickdraw on melissandre so she gets three attacks. which is very good against anyone once you sap their defense

also should foam giant be changed out i would say keizan

Dernière modification par para (12-12-2010 02:42:49)

#9 12-12-2010 06:13:39

Warhound90
Habitant de Guem

I was wondering what you thought about adding in the sap heart craftsmen to the mix, It might help to boost the attack of the rest, which would be lost through the use of hypnotic, and the effect builds by the turn so It would eventually nullify the negative bonus entirely. Any thoughts?

#10 12-12-2010 06:45:28

Glasher
Guémélite

Meliss/Ydianne/Mage(Seeker or Keizan) are the best imo because it is the most versatile set up. It still falls prey to Sap Hearts biggest weakness of Higher defense decks but all three have the capability to 1 shot a char in just about any turn.

Meliss/Ydianne/Elder Mailander was also a good combination for me with perferator into QD when perf would auto on mail. I like love n war in this deck as well as 2 of the chars get the max benefit.

Both versions leave 3-5 cards worth of room for your anti(instert deck) cards.

Concentrate not on destroying your foe, but on obtaining your own victory. - Gouken

#11 12-12-2010 10:03:36

comebroas
Ptit nouveau

para a écrit :
comebroas a écrit :

***bip*** right but not every one have that card ^^

#12 12-12-2010 22:32:05

para
Habitant de Guem

comebroas a écrit :
para a écrit :
comebroas a écrit :

yes but it is only about 500 crystals tongue

#13 12-12-2010 23:30:08

comebroas
Ptit nouveau

para a écrit :
comebroas a écrit :
para a écrit :