Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 08-12-2010 01:53:12

Cytheria
Ptit nouveau

Excaliburs Reprise...

Sorry, posting this more for old times sake than because its a serious suggestion.

Many many years ago, back in the days of pen and paper RPG's, a very young Cytheria found themselves GMing a scenario in D&D in which the aim of the game was to slap player characters in the face with nasty, devious and strange traps.

We had hive mind "coins" (the more you collect, the smarter they got, till they started taking over your character) expensive looking "silver statues" under fountains of water ready for any happy looter to pick up and discover that they were really made from caesium, and a mad wizard, Bob, who a bit fed up with all the attention his room mate Merlin got with Excalibur, created a wonderful homage to his old friend, the amazing, glowy rune engraved, sword of incredible killing power "Excaliburs Reprise" - which was one of my favorites and works as a card for eredan lol...

Clever mages could read the runes on the blade which read "He who so pulleth this plutonium bladed sword from its lead lined stone-sheath, shall be king born of all irradiated fools..." 
Unfortunately most warriors who picked it up just thought it was a good sword and tried to remember to ask the local priest about their sudden hair loss when they got a spare moment....

anyhoos wall of text done, please enjoy the card, and I hope you werent put off too much by the reminiscing..

fancardo.png

#2 08-12-2010 03:44:25

steven_allen
Solarian

Re : Excaliburs Reprise...

[card]Cursed Bigblade[/card]

Disruptor!

#3 08-12-2010 03:45:36

bleachman
Gardien

Haha I had the same thoughts. xD

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#4 08-12-2010 15:01:24

Cytheria
Ptit nouveau

lol i know smile ... like i said, it was posted more out of self indulgence and an excuse to reminisce than anything else smile

Pied de page des forums