Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#26 02-12-2010 13:01:40

apoth
Habitant de Guem

Re : Advent Calendar

Martenus a écrit :

i dont trust you dude smile Because there is a list and there is no 20 exp card you can easy look under Collection destiny cards !!!!  25 maybe but even thats hard to belive because everyone got the same and today everyone will get 200 crystals i bet smile

I don't know man, I should've taken a screenshot. Maybe the moderators told the devs I'm a trouble maker. Who knows. Maybe bad luck?

#27 02-12-2010 13:03:26

apoth
Habitant de Guem

apoth a écrit :
Martenus a écrit :

i dont trust you dude smile Because there is a list and there is no 20 exp card you can easy look under Collection destiny cards !!!!  25 maybe but even thats hard to belive because everyone got the same and today everyone will get 200 crystals i bet smile

I don't know man, I should've taken a screenshot. Maybe the moderators told the devs I'm a trouble maker. Who knows. Maybe bad luck?

And really man, why would I lie about it and wonder why everyone else got 50?

#28 02-12-2010 14:07:31

deFau
Ptit nouveau

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

I got 300 crystals just now instead of 200 crystals

well, this is just another proof... or you guys think I lie too ? big_smile

#29 02-12-2010 14:17:30

apoth
Habitant de Guem

deFau a écrit :

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

Thank you so much for letting everyone know this. For some reason everyone was trying to pick on me and tell me I was wrong. Well I bet they all feel pretty stupid now, so thank you!

And to that dude that called me a liar, maybe you would like to apologize to me now?

#30 02-12-2010 14:40:35

bleachman
Gardien

apoth a écrit :
Martenus a écrit :

Damn! You got us. The entire Apoth-Destruction conspiracy is for the birds! Gosh darn!

On a serious note, neither the devs, nor the mods will ever try to ruin your gaming experience unless it breaks the ToS, or you are being an asshole to others. We will then, and only then, get testy and mean, possibly vicious! (Yes, I bite.) I am sure every mod and dev/feerik staff member would appreciate it if you would not hint at such behaviour from us, especially since it is injust and unfair.

Another note: Please stop double posting. You can click on the edit button at the lower right of your original post and add something belated. If you continue, I really will start deleting posts. I have warned once, consider this twice.

The first. The best. MSN.
Visit our guild's thread here and join up!
Also check this out: An English chat room!

#31 02-12-2010 14:45:41

pekpekkypek
Habitant de Guem

On topic, I like this event. I'm planning to splurge on some fee'z again after christmas shopping. big_smile

Lady Jane can kick your ass.

#32 02-12-2010 14:48:15

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

deFau a écrit :

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

The staff said this is a fixed prize.

Collectionneur de cartes

#33 02-12-2010 15:02:59

bleachman
Gardien

deFau a écrit :

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

No20XPcard.png

I usually give the benefit of the doubt, but there is clearly no 20 XP card.

#34 02-12-2010 15:07:20

deFau
Ptit nouveau

Zurga a écrit :
deFau a écrit :

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

well, I have no idea then....

sorry, I have no real proof like screenshoot or such.

@bleachman: well, I don't know about the exp card... I, myself did get the 50 exp card yesterday.

anyway.. this event is a good idea whether it's fixed prize or not. Thanks Feerik smile

Dernière modification par deFau (02-12-2010 15:13:01)

#35 02-12-2010 15:13:11

bleachman
Gardien

deFau a écrit :
Zurga a écrit :
deFau a écrit :

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

well, I have no idea then....

sorry, I have no real proof like screenshoot or such.

anyway.. this event is a good idea whether it's fixed prize or not. Thanks Feerik smile

Did you post your reward to your facebook wall by chance? yikes

#36 02-12-2010 15:21:24

deFau
Ptit nouveau

too bad I'm not linked this game to my facebook acc. sad

oh well, if the staff said it's a fixed prize, so it should be fixed prize.. my bad smile

#37 03-12-2010 04:30:07

apoth
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :
deFau a écrit :

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

I can't believe I actually had to do this just to prove my point. No 20 exp card? Well I bet you'll never believe I got a 10 exp on my 3rd day.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13400484/10exp.jpg

Maybe the staff was told wrong?

#38 03-12-2010 04:35:19

bleachman
Gardien

apoth a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :
deFau a écrit :

he did not lie

it's not a fixed prize

I can't believe I actually had to do this just to prove my point. No 20 exp card? Well I bet you'll never believe I got a 10 exp on my 3rd day.

The 10 XP card is legit. We all got one on the third day of the twelfth month. Your post still does not prove your claim on the 20 XP card issue. As clearly, the screenshot I provided shows that such a card does not exist.

#39 03-12-2010 04:50:11

apoth
Habitant de Guem

bleachman a écrit :
apoth a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :

The 10 XP card is legit. We all got one on the third day of the twelfth month. Your post still does not prove your claim on the 20 XP card issue. As clearly, the screenshot I provided shows that such a card does not exist.

Why are you still persisting that I am wrong? Just because you didn't get a 20 card doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I don't understand this problem you have with me. Why would I continue with all this if it wasn't true? The fact that no one believes me makes me discouraged and even someone else has stepped up and said the prizes are not fixed. Why can't you just accept the fact that I got a 20 exp card and leave it at that? Does this whole thing really matter?

#40 03-12-2010 05:16:26

Anihilate
Solarian

apoth a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :
apoth a écrit :

Why are you still persisting that I am wrong? Just because you didn't get a 20 card doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I don't understand this problem you have with me. Why would I continue with all this if it wasn't true? The fact that no one believes me makes me discouraged and even someone else has stepped up and said the prizes are not fixed. Why can't you just accept the fact that I got a 20 exp card and leave it at that? Does this whole thing really matter?

Just because bleach never got one isn't the proof they don't exist. The fact that they aren't on the card catalog list of every card proves they don't exist.

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#41 03-12-2010 05:25:25

bleachman
Gardien

apoth a écrit :
bleachman a écrit :
apoth a écrit :

The reasons why I persist is 1) You are wrong. I have supplied visual evidence that your claim is false. The card you received does not exist. 2) Every time you insist on your claim, you are basically telling those who know better that you question their intelligence. I find such behaviour rather insulting, especially when aimed at a larger group of people (everybody reading this thread...).

The person who stepped up for you claimed uncertainty, belated, due to the visual proof provided.

I am not posting here to pick on you, nor do I think anybody has any intentions of doing so. However, your last dramatical posts have depicted you as a victim of everything that could go wrong and 'Oh why is the world so unfair to me' attitudes never get you anywhere. Especially when staged. We call people online, who behave like that, trolls.

#42 03-12-2010 15:45:41

Rathedan
Nehantiste
Lieu : St. George, NB, Canada

The official official Feerik statement is that the prizes are fixed. If you feel you didn't get the fixed prize, report it to the staff through the bug forum or the official website. Discussions is not for bug issues.

If you got said non-existing Destiny card please provide a snapshot of the holding place of said card so feerik can correct the issue. Go look under my collection, change the collection from your collection to Display series: Destiny Cards to see available cards. There should only be 10/25/50/100/200/500/1000 as the card options there. If you have a 20 option, especially if you have the 20 card, take a screenshot and mail it to feerik.

Any more arguments on cards that currently are not in the collection, any more insinuations on any individuals character, mod, staff, or player alike in this thread or pertaining to this thread, or any more repetitive spam-like posts and I will not hand out any more warnings or mere post deletions to clean up the forum, I will start looking at handing out temporary bans as well.

This is the last warning.

If there were no luck in TCG, how boring would that be?
-Lonak

#43 03-12-2010 15:49:55

bleachman
Gardien

Hmmm the 3rd netted me a 10 XP card today. ^^ Still wondering which character I should use it on.

Aku, Akutsai or Xin? tongue

#44 03-12-2010 16:01:20

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Im saving them all for abom >.>

Hopefully theres a few more to come tongue

-Lonak

#45 03-12-2010 16:11:02

bleachman
Gardien

I really wonder what else is coming our way. Hopefully more XP cards than small amounts of crystals. tongue

#46 03-12-2010 16:13:23

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Well...we got a...which was it..200 xp card for free at the 6 month anniversary...so I imagine its the same somewhat at the end.

-Lonak

#47 03-12-2010 16:48:55

Mike_Magnus
Campeur

Anyone seen the Day 4 one yet?  The calendar hasn't shown up for me yet today... wonder why that is?

Is there another way to get to the calendar?

#48 03-12-2010 16:53:16

Rathedan
Nehantiste

Day 4 shouldnt be for at least another...8 hours?

I think its about 8 or 9 PM my time that the daily crystal reward shows up. I got the calendar last night sometime after that.

-Lonak

#49 03-12-2010 16:56:27

Zurga
Modérateur Eredan

Mike_Magnus a écrit :

Anyone seen the Day 4 one yet?  The calendar hasn't shown up for me yet today... wonder why that is?

Is there another way to get to the calendar?

Above the fancard tool, you can access to the calendar. (Menu for deckbuilding).
It didn't show if you already open the current day.

Collectionneur de cartes

#50 03-12-2010 17:01:41

Mike_Magnus
Campeur

Perfect, thanks!

Pied de page des forums