Annonce

Eredan iTCG forums move. You can find them at this adress: http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Eredan GT forums stay here, the same for the old Eredan iTCG forums who pass in read only.

Les forums d'Eredan iTCG ont déménagés. Retrouvez-les à cette adresse : http://forums.eredan.com/index.php.

Les forums d'Eredan GT restent ici, ainsi que les anciens forums d'Eredan iTCG qui y seront toujours en lecture seule.

#1 15-11-2010 16:24:19

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

Top 10 cards in eredan

In my opinion top 10 best cards out there in eredan. 1 being the best.
1 A New Start
2 Rain of death
3 Manipulation
4 Assassination
5 The last action
6 overwhelming victory
7 Hungry Void
8 Lightning Bolts 3
9 Tadaa
10 The Ball

#2 15-11-2010 17:02:16

Luxo2011
Eredanien

Re : Top 10 cards in eredan

hungry void is clearling number 1

GT: Kotoba Gangnam Style

#3 15-11-2010 19:58:41

Yugimonz
Habitant de Guem

Luxo2011 a écrit :

hungry void is clearling number 1

Void is great but
A new start can be a deck type. which puts it into its own league

#4 15-11-2010 20:15:44

jfzero
Campeur

I dont think rod is 2nd tongue maybe 4th of 5th, imo LB3 is way more dangerous

[MSN] Guild Member
Hangin Around Here http://xat.com/englisheredan

#5 16-11-2010 06:51:50

Spasm
Voyageur

I personally think [card]Solaris[/card], [card]Life devourer[/card], [card]items have a soul[/card] all need to be in there. And I agree with putting [card]the hungry void[/card] first, that card is amazing.

#6 16-11-2010 07:48:19

Martenus
Campeur

hungry void first ! alone for the reason i will play your new start with my void if i must and counter your entire new stratiegie tongue

#7 16-11-2010 16:58:44

Adianter
Banni(e)

I do agree in that list, but I plus the next cards: [card]The Council´s decision[/card], [card]the best defense[/card] and [card]kensensei[/card]

Anything, the best cards ever are the courtesans cards, at least in number of consideration here. Thats cards equals many cards in one.

#8 17-11-2010 17:16:18

Anihilate
Solarian

Yugimonz a écrit :

In my opinion top 10 best cards out there in eredan. 1 being the best.
1 A New Start
2 Rain of death
3 Manipulation
4 Assassination
5 The last action
6 overwhelming victory
7 Hungry Void
8 Lightning Bolts 3
9 Tadaa
10 The Ball

1 Hungry Void
2 Lightning Bolts 3
3 The Best Defense
4 Rain of Death
5 Assassination
6 Kensensei
7 Tadaa!
8 Katamaru
9 Dagger Master
10 Time To die

10 [card]Time to die[/card]: If you've got marauders, it's almost certain you use this card.  The card makes anything that gives more than +2 attack a punch bigger than most people would guess. The main chains for this card include: The Best Defense, Assassination, and in the case of the Pack Blood ties. Guarantees you get the most out of what you're using. It's low on this list because Obesity Wrecks it, whether obesity activates before it or after it, you lose out on using it.

9 [card]Dagger Master[/card] level 3: If you're using the big 3 Brutes (Telendar, Abomination, The Shadow) With daggers, this card is just as big of a bruiser as LB3, its held back because it can only be played turns 4+ because of the Dagger requirement.

8 [card]Katamaru[/card]: Highly underrated because there is only one team that Has good enough synergy where all the characters can use it. Right now, Noz mages are the biggest hitter's, and almost every deck type gets slaughtered by a high tier Noz Deck. This gives a select few Kotoba the ability to Pound mages, really damn hard. Also, it deserves respect as it is one of the only cards in this game that openly says "I KILL MAGES"
Honorable mention to [card]Dark Stone Heart[/card] It's usefull against Noz that like to Nuke, I mean, having a Shadow with DSH against nuke mages is enough to insult them, but attack mages (Than The sword) Walk right passed it.

7 [card]Tadaa! You're a Bunny![/card]: Lets face it, if your deck uses physical attacks, this card makes you facepalm. -5 attack can throw a wrench in OHKO, and Kensensei, If played before Kensensei, their character can say hello to negative attack instead of beastly attack.

6 [card]Kensensei[/card]: Kotoba beatdown plain and simple. The generic Beat down team is Asajiro, Gaky, and Iro. Iro starts out with +3 attack, asajiro with +1 Attack, and Gaky with +1 attack. With decent equips they can get damn near 30 attack. The only drawback is who actually uses it, and the same counters to most action cards.

5 [card]Assassination[/card] : +3 or +4 attack action card that can chain dagger's. Marauder's dream card. Punch in the face. Yea, it's up there. Ye classic combo TTD+ Assassination. Kounok can use it, and DK decks can [card]Dragon's Wit[/card] with anything that can't use it off the bat. A card that just screams "USE 3" Action card weaknesses, no drawback from using it considering the range of attack added is up there.

4 [card]Rain of Death[/card]: It's a nuke, and a beastly card to use twice in one turn. Most, if not all, mage decks use this card.When used on a first turn Pilk twice,gives him a damage rate of 16-24 before spirit reduction.

3 [card]The Last Action[/card]:So, it's bigger than [card]Than The Sword[/card], and can be used with Than The Sword, and with a decent spirit score, can add rediculous amounts of attack. For example, Prophet, he's got 4/5 at level 3, using TTS and TLA he gets +10 attack on any turn. Not big enough? Marlok The Repentant, same base attack score 4 spirit. He maxes out with 17/18. Biggest character to attack with this is Pilk with Prophet bonus on his order...5 spirit that means +16 attack. And these are MAGES mind you.

2 [card]Lightning Bolts [/card] level 3: A major hit for Noz Mages, sure AoE can't be chained, but wait for #1. It's a field nuke, and it hurts. Like RoD using it on the first turn is crippling. Having your other two characters come in with -4 Health (at least) is really troublesome for any deck.

1 [card]The Hungry Void[/card] level 3 : Instantly plays any card from either discard pile for a few hp. While alot of character's don't have the HP to lose, this card can throw a BIG wrench at anything. It's most popular, and painful use, is to use The [card]Last Word[/card] with Void, and Use Lightning bolts 3. Turn 1, fire off a TB3, Turn 2 Fire off a buffed TB3. Low/no spirit? You lose. Use Kensensei another round. Use your OPPONENTS best cards, Use Dagger master again, Spam any Unique card. Steal their A new start and watch them deck. Its a card with a wide range of uses, but, like most other heavy hitter's, shines with Noz Mages.

Dernière modification par Anihilate (17-11-2010 17:20:33)

IGN: Shrei VonWeisheit
Mercenaries and trophies are underrated.
PS: I'm insane big_smile

#9 19-11-2010 15:27:52

kappa1uk
Campeur

great post annihilate.

Pop in and say Hi to the English Speaking population of Eredan.
Live chat for all comers. http://xat.com/EredanUnite

Pied de page des forums